Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:40:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583015 times)
DStefanov

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 10:27:11 AM

After kosmost KARMA sent into a black hole in cosmos /space/, it needs a new charge of Chargin!

+ 1 for Chargin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
socoban

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:44:27 PM

Another 2mil+ hit the bankroll, come get those coins Wink

It is first time I played such dice game. Good to know there is no way to trick statistics:) I lost almost everything what I won yesterday. I will not play any more, I am in profit 100.000 KARM so I will keep it:) I made you some nice statistics, but you will have to earn on someone else:)
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:56:56 PM

It is first time I played such dice game. Good to know there is no way to trick statistics:) I lost almost everything what I won yesterday. I will not play any more, I am in profit 100.000 KARM so I will keep it:) I made you some nice statistics, but you will have to earn on someone else:)

smart move, now apply that to crypto.... learn to quit fighting while you are ahead  Tongue

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
TheLittleDuke
Legendary

Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 02:17:22 PM

To those who may want to know what the active community members are doing atm for KARMA you are welcome to join us in trello and chat with us in real time using telegram.

Except that you're NOT welcome when you get kicked out for having a neutral position and ask questions Tongue

You know like:

1. What problem does Karma solve?
2. Why should someone be interested in supporting it?
3. What makes Karma different than say Litecoin?
4. Does the community really want to be associated with Dice games?

And here's one for you?

Why are you letting eastagle13 co-opt and drive ?  Alphi claimed the community didn't want another "messiah" and yet, it sure looks like you're following one Tongue

It's Better 2GIVE
https://2Give.Info
MultiDice

Activity: 322

We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 04:26:20 PM

Sad to hear that, I am not encouraging people to gamble by any means. Like I mentioned before, MultiDice.me makes no profit. Whatever we make we give back to the community. I really want to give you some coins so you can try make back your losses, but that will encourage you to gamble more. Thank you for visiting MultiDice.me

bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 04:43:07 PM

Except that you're NOT welcome when you get kicked out for having a neutral position and ask questions Tongue

I believe he kicked you because you said you did not want to be involved. Trello is for people focusing on helping karma. You're welcome to keep posting in this thread. Not that anyone can prevent you from posting but i welcome your post. i like to read them. even though you sneak in a line or two of belittling karma.  

What problem does Bitcoin Solve? What problem does givecoin2 solve?

Karma already has a healthy block chain. It moves form one block to the other in 1 minute average. for months. As my previous analogy , Karma blockchain is like an envelope. We got a perfect working system where we can send this envelope anywhere in the world. But we are lacking efforts in choosing what the best item to put inside that envelope. The community is made of few people who want to figure out best item to go inside the envelope and a lot , mostly of people who are too busy to invest on the price of the stamps for this envelope.

We have a coin catering to miners and investors. We are strongly tied to them mentally. People think the coin is failing because the price is falling down. They to blinded with their silly illusion that $100 will make them into millionaires. They so married to the price of satoshis and are angry that their mistress is Litoshi.

They forgot that it took one idea 6 months ago to turn this coin from 10 litoshi prices into a $3 million market cap coin. Coin was "dead" i remember this words. if one group of people came up with a LLC idea and boomed the coin to %3000 rise , imagine how much more we can achieve as a bigger group.

Remember. Bitcoin "died" many times. Litecoin "died" many times.

because it has one of the best name out there. The main hook of this coin is the name. because it has some die hard fans. Because it has proven to be still a working coin for months. Because it is a coin focused on good. And good always prevails.

As long as it has a working blockchain the coin is never dead. having this perfect name it is very easy to find sympathy from anyone. tons of people want to see a coin like Karma become something. Everyone believes in its concept.

Because it has people like East who come online every day to work for this coins.

Because it has people who owns million and millions of coin who sit there do nothing all day.... wait no. this is bad!

Technological wise the many difference that makes any coin different from any others.
Real usage wise we dont now yet because both of them have not found their true market yet. No coin has found its true spot in the top of the chain. even Bitcoin. Sometimes people forget how little bitcoin has achived compared to its true potentials.

if you look at all the coins out there, they all pretty much as in the same level. at the very beginning of their journey.

But we do have a better name  Tongue

This is a provocative question. We are not a nany state. If some people choose to play dice then its their choice. This doesnt mean its a community decision. Its too early to judge the whole community. its just some people having fun in this dark month. Please don't twist the situation.

And here's one for you?

Why are you letting eastagle13 co-opt and drive ?  Alphi claimed the community didn't want another "messiah" and yet, it sure looks like you're following one Tongue

Because East is trying to do something while others sit here and talk. He isn't seen as a leader , he is still the same person that has been for months. trying to move forward.

There's nothing dangerous shown on his side. He is only trying to get people to Trello because it separate people between those who want to help and the the trolls who just come here in BTT.

That's the reason asked you to PM us or come to telegram instead , because if you discuss anything here it will spinned into a circle jerk of dramas. When you didnt. i asked you question publicly. it didnt take long before people attacked you based on your comments.

There is some trolls here and a lot of hurt karmanians. We can not keep a healthy conversation in this thread because it will always trigger some one's nervers. that is why we need some outside services to organize and be able to focus on topics.  
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:13:21 PM

I believe he kicked you because you said you did not want to be involved. Trello is for people focusing on helping karma. You're welcome to keep posting in this thread. Not that anyone can prevent you from posting but i welcome your post. i like to read them. even though you sneak in a line or two of belittling karma.  

Karma already has a healthy block chain. It moves form one block to the other in 1 minute average. for months. As my previous analogy , Karma blockchain is like an envelope. We got a perfect working system where we can send this envelope anywhere in the world. But we are lacking efforts in choosing what the best item to put inside that envelope. The community is made of few people who want to figure out best item to go inside the envelope and a lot , mostly of people who are too busy to invest on the price of the stamps for this envelope.

We have a coin catering to miners and investors. We are strongly tied to them mentally. People think the coin is failing because the price is falling down. They to blinded with their silly illusion that $100 will make them into millionaires. They so married to the price of satoshis and are angry that their mistress is Litoshi.

They forgot that it took one idea 6 months ago to turn this coin from 10 litoshi prices into a $3 million market cap coin. Coin was "dead" i remember this words. if one group of people came up with a LLC idea and boomed the coin to %3000 rise , imagine how much more we can achieve as a bigger group.

because it has one of the best name out there. The main hook of this coin is the name. because it has some die hard fans. Because it has proven to be still a working coin for months. Because it is a coin focused on good. And good always prevails.

As long as it has a working blockchain the coin is never dead. having this perfect name it is very easy to find sympathy from anyone. tons of people want to see a coin like Karma become something. Everyone believes in its concept.

Because it has people like East who come online every day to work for this coins.

Because it has people who owns million and millions of coin who sit there do nothing all day.... wait no. this is bad!

Technological wise the many difference that makes any coin different from any others.
Real usage wise we dont now yet because both of them have not found their true market yet. No coin has found its true spot in the top of the chain. even Bitcoin. Sometimes people forget how little bitcoin has achived compared to its true potentials.

if you look at all the coins out there, they all pretty much as in the same level. at the very beginning of their journey.

This is a provocative question. We are not a nany state. If some people choose to play dice then its their choice. This doesnt mean its a community decision. Its too early to judge the whole community. its just some people having fun in this dark month. Please don't twist the situation.

And here's one for you?

Why are you letting eastagle13 co-opt and drive ?  Alphi claimed the community didn't want another "messiah" and yet, it sure looks like you're following one Tongue

Because East is trying to do something while others sit here and talk. He isn't seen as a leader , he is still the same person that has been for months. trying to move forward.

There's nothing dangerous shown on his side. He is only trying to get people to Trello because it separate people between those who want to help and the the trolls who just come here in BTT.

That's the reason asked you to PM us or come to telegram instead , because if you discuss anything here it will spinned into a circle jerk of dramas. When you didnt. i asked you question publicly. it didnt take long before people attacked you based on your comments.

There is some trolls here and a lot of hurt karmanians. We can not keep a healthy conversation in this thread because it will always trigger some one's nervers. that is why we need some outside services to organize and be able to focus on topics.  

+1 And because there's people here like bitwho!

Anyway Sir LittleDuke, removing you from trello is nothing personal or a power trip or even meant to offend you, the reason is simple, trello is a project management app. So people who will remain there have something to do with the project. KARMA. You twice admitted being not belonging in either the coin or the community.

You are welcome there anytime. But you have to be a KARMA supporter. Buy some KARMA coins and help us move this good project we call KARMA.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:29:01 PM

To those who may want to know what the active community members are doing atm for KARMA you are welcome to join us in trello and chat with us in real time using telegram.

You know like:

And here's one for you?

Why are you letting eastagle13 co-opt and drive ?  Alphi claimed the community didn't want another "messiah" and yet, it sure looks like you're following one Tongue

Really?!? Shocked Grin

Twice I called you slow. But I think now is the time to fasten your belt sir, cause you are speeding to prove it.
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:30:10 PM

I agree.. give control to Chargin. He is a long standing member of the community and although I don't always agree with him, his heart seems to be in the right place.

+ 1 for Chargin

+ 1
TheLittleDuke
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 06:37:05 PM

Twice I called you slow. But I think now is the time to fasten your belt sir, cause you are speeding to prove it.

Uhm...not sure what you point is here?  If you think anonymous feedback makes any impact on me you're wasting your breath and keystrokes...

If you guys want to keep doing your "Fire! Ready? Aim..." approach you're going to keep getting the same results that go you here today.

Fundamentally systems thinking informs us that today's "problems" come from yesterdays "solutions"

You all have passion, I'll give you that.  But without a road-map and a plan you're just spinning slowly towards irrelevance.

It's Better 2GIVE
TheLittleDuke
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 06:44:19 PM

Anyway Sir LittleDuke, removing you from trello is nothing personal or a power trip or even meant to offend you, the reason is simple, trello is a project management app. So people who will remain there have something to do with the project. KARMA. You twice admitted being not belonging in either the coin or the community.

You are welcome there anytime. But you have to be a KARMA supporter. Buy some KARMA coins and help us move this good project we call KARMA.

I don't take it personally -- its just hypocritical of you to offer a place to have a conversation for INTERESTED parties when in fact you arbitrarily and capriciously withdrew access on the mere fact that I do not own any of your coins.  That's just ridiculous -- because how would you know anyway? 

And I'm not going prop up your coinbase  by purchasing any of it because fundamentally I think what you have today is broken and I have no interest in rewarding bad behavior.  I am sincerely interested in what it could be....

-dvd

It's Better 2GIVE
easteagle13

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:03:57 PM

I don't take it personally -- its just hypocritical of you to offer a place to have a conversation for INTERESTED parties when in fact you arbitrarily and capriciously withdrew access on the mere fact that I do not own any of your coins.  That's just ridiculous -- because how would you know anyway? 

And I'm not going prop up your coinbase  by purchasing any of it because fundamentally I think what you have today is broken and I have no interest in rewarding bad behavior.  I am sincerely interested in what it could be....

-dvd

Right I did not know that you don't have the coin, and you were invited in! Until you admitted, now for the third time.

It's your choice.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
TheLittleDuke
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 07:04:57 PM

I try to be even-handed -- "tough on ideas and soft on the people"

Bitcoin has claimed the throne as the value exchange token.  There are ancillary uses that we're seeing like timestamping services et al.

As for 2Give ?  That is a very good and fair question!  In its current state Givecoin is just as broken as Karma -- I readily admit that.  What it does have going for it is, IMHO, a more reasonable number of tokens -- it has a good marketing history and I think it has the right kind of optics on its utility for charitable giving.  We intend to use the coin as the default currency within https://doabitofgood.com and leverage it to facilitate "underwriting" activity where supporters will buy coins from non-profits and turn around and re-donate them back to other causes, thus bringing about a "virtuous cycle" in charitable giving.

And herein lies the rub -- Karma as a coin for miners and investors I BELIEVE is counter to the coins purpose.  Karma doesn't want to be hoarded or be rewarded for its exchange.  Karma is meant for giving and maybe receiving some benefit for doing good.

If someone is in Karma for financial gain I can hope for nothing more than to see it crash to the point of irrelevance.  I'm just being honest here.  Not a popular position among the fanboys but I'm not one for telling people what they want to hear.

And on this point you and I are in 120% agreement -- however I worry that the ideals of the coin have and are being subverted for antithetical uses and purposes by special interests swayed (neigh, blinded) by their own self-serving interests to monetize on their efforts.

It CAN die if people stop mining it and if exchanges cease to find profitable value in facilitating it's trade.

LOL - You have a name.

It's a very fair question.  Of course any currency or asset can be used for questionable purposes.   Again however, you will be judged by the company you keep.  Bitcoin suffers from MT.GOX and Silk Road.  Don't let Karma fall victim to the same taint...

And here's one for you?

But you must clearly see that he has taken a unilateral position of power by controlling the conversation.  You can see the other posts where he offers access to that conversation but then demands fidelity in the form of an unverifiable "pay to play" position.  Just wholly ridiculous.

-dvd

It's Better 2GIVE
TheLittleDuke
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 07:11:35 PM

-dvd

Right I did not know that you don't have the coin, and you were invited in! Until you admitted, now for the third time.

It's your choice.

Spoken like a true petty dictator.  So now you're the authoritative voice of Karma?

You're absolutely ridiculous you know that?  What would you have me do?  Send you some coins to prove my fidelity??  Sure seems like that is EXACTLY what you're asking people to do -- to chase API projects that have no clear stated purpose or specification or any semblance of an ROI.

I hope all your fanboys are paying attention here...

It's Better 2GIVE
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:34:53 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 08:47:52 PM by bitwho

Bitcoin has claimed the throne as the value exchange token.  There are ancillary uses that we're seeing like timestamping services et al.

As for 2Give ?  That is a very good and fair question!  In its current state Givecoin is just as broken as Karma -- I readily admit that.  What it does have going for it is, IMHO, a more reasonable number of tokens -- it has a good marketing history and I think it has the right kind of optics on its utility for charitable giving.  We intend to use the coin as the default currency within https://doabitofgood.com and leverage it to facilitate "underwriting" activity where supporters will buy coins from non-profits and turn around and re-donate them back to other causes, thus bringing about a "virtuous cycle" in charitable giving.

just like bitcoin, your coin is no way near to come close to your goals. all you have is speculations on what route you want to take that coin. you mock east for being dictator yet your short sight a blockchain to be used only to give.

BTW Karma is not BROKEN. This is pure FUD. Its network is moving well and the trades are moving along. I am tired of people using hurtful synonyms carelessly.

Since you have taken the time to be fair to our coin let me share my thoughts on yours. you took over a coin that was designed to "profit" on the good side. it was a new FAD at that time to create  a coin to cater to "charitable" network. But old Givecoin was quickly recognized as a try to get rich schemes out of new coin good coins hype. together with clean water coin. Both of them speculated to be created to get the ROI your accusing one of our old member trying to do. Probably both created by keizer ( i can't remember his name, the thisweekscoin's guy) What ever community it tried to build it died along when the "devs" did not do anything beyond making some btcs. Cleanwatercoin did try to make something but it was never taken seriously. once new coins emerged the few "investors" it had ran to the bigger bone.

Every time you keep coming here saying Karma is broken you loose credibility on you understanding the fundamentals of how a coin breaks. It is these comments that make me worry about some one like you wanted to help Karma.

Karma is not dead or broken. Your thinking of how it is being governed that you are judging. And judging how comfortable you are point some obvious facts then it shows that you have not been around here enough to understand what we just been through.

Please stop belittling our coin community. At least our community still cares. Angry or immature as you see them they are still here expressing their thoughts. It is sad to read your Givecoin ANN thread. Watching your posts met with silence from your "also" broken community. [/quote]

And herein lies the rub -- Karma as a coin for miners and investors I BELIEVE is counter to the coins purpose.  Karma doesn't want to be hoarded or be rewarded for its exchange.  Karma is meant for giving and maybe receiving some benefit for doing good.

If someone is in Karma for financial gain I can hope for nothing more than to see it crash to the point of irrelevance.  I'm just being honest here.  Not a popular position among the fanboys but I'm not one for telling people what they want to hear.

We haven't discover yet the main focus of Karma. The rewarding those who do good is our main principle. We are being realistic here. It will not be easy to make something of Karma by purely giving coins away. What good will it do to some one if i donate them $50 dollars one time?  what good would it be to me to give out 100 million karmas so that person can receive $50. This kind of progress will not help that person and i sure will not be able to afford to help anymore. You need bussness models to create revenues and build infrastructures that karma can be used.

I am not going to sit here and argue with you while this is better. But i can tell you it would be more easier to have 1 million users donate 100 coins then one user donating 100 million coins.

Just like miner and investors, it is fascinating how so many people think they can build a multi-global network of people giving away their coins.

We can't even get people to donate coins to build services for karma now, never mind asking them to support other people.

And on this point you and I are in 120% agreement -- however I worry that the ideals of the coin have and are being subverted for antithetical uses and purposes by special interests swayed (neigh, blinded) by their own self-serving interests to monetize on their efforts. [/quoted]

Not sure what your getting at here.  

It CAN die if people stop mining it and if exchanges cease to find profitable value in facilitating it's trade. [/quoted]

if people stopped mining sure. de listed form Exchanges =! death.  

It's a very fair question.  Of course any currency or asset can be used for questionable purposes.   Again however, you will be judged by the company you keep.  Bitcoin suffers from MT.GOX and Silk Road.  Don't let Karma fall victim to the same taint...

And here's one for you?

But you must clearly see that he has taken a unilateral position of power by controlling the conversation.  You can see the other posts where he offers access to that conversation but then demands fidelity in the form of an unverifiable "pay to play" position.  Just wholly ridiculous.

-dvd
[/quote]

again. you are misinformed and have been explained multiple times. trello is not a brain washing service. if you look around on some other respected coins, you can see more and more people are using as a platform to be organized.

East is not being a leader. He is being a true member of the community by continuing progress and move forward. As you can see we can not have serious discussion in this part of the thread because we keep getting interrupted with misinformed people like yourself.

We have been wanting the Karma API for months. When price was well above 300 litoshi. It is not a scheme to reach ROI . It is an effort of some of to achive a positive landmark. We have taken some huge beating and we just want to move forward.

--------------------------------------

i tried to promise to my self to not care what people say here but some how you sucked me into spending time posting information that is already easy to find. I decided to give you some insight because you seem like you were genuinely interested. But it seems like you are looking to find content to credit your ill impression of how karma is being governed.

I guess it is part of this cryptoworld. Everyone has the right to accuse someone but not the right to do something to help out.

Dear DVD. Thank you for taking your time to look into karma. but you have now moved from being interested into trying to find something wrong with this coin. once you get your answers to what ever your after you're more then welcome to PM me and we can talk about other topics.
TheLittleDuke
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 09:10:00 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 09:21:16 PM by TheLittleDuke

Dear DVD. Thank you for taking your time to look into karma. but you have now moved from being interested into trying to find something wrong with this coin. once you get your answers to what ever your after you're more then welcome to PM me and we can talk about other topics.

And thank you for taking that time out to thoughtfully reply even if you misunderstand my intentions, I mean you no ill will.

I really appreciate your passion.  

For what it's worth, I know all about Givecoin 1.0's origins. You need to know though that Givecoin 2.0 is not being re-designed for the BCT crowd.   I could care less that people don't comment or react to the ANN posts.  The people that are monitoring in the real world matter more to me -- the animal rescue shelters who are benefiting right now from its use in our system.

Karma should also shake off its miner-rewards based focus and transcend its fanboy base.  It's living in a bubble at the moment and you guys are just trading horses back in forth....you're just enriching each other and someone always gets screwed.  And we can see how welcoming you've been to new people :p

Karmacoins are a product -- not a religion.  You should be VERY concerned about the distribution of that coinbase and ask yourself whether you think that those early adopters should be rewarded for your efforts.

You're carrying a lot of water for other people who are likely not reciprocating...

I'm taking the LONG view on this -- I'm not going to jump into the current form of Karma because I do not believe that it is viable or sustainable.  I'm having a number of private conversations right now with this community -- people willing to listen and engage respectfully without demanding that I "pay the piper to play".

When those conversations reach their natural resolve I will decide what level of involvement I wish to contribute.

Because anything you can do in Karma I can do in Give and vice versa.   With maybe the exception of my linking Give to my personal BTC/LTC assets and creating an instant valuation that rivals Karma's marketcap of what?  80K USD? ;-)

Personally even if I did hold a bunch of Karma I'd dump it all quick and capture as much sliding BTC value as possible and wait it out until it figures out what it wants to be someday.  But that's just me...

-dvd

It's Better 2GIVE
easteagle13

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:43:38 PM

http://blog.trello.com/how-to-use-trello-like-a-pro/

bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:07:57 PM

Personally even if I did hold a bunch of Karma I'd dump it all quick and capture as much sliding BTC value as possible and wait it out until it figures out what it wants to be someday.  But that's just me...

-dvd

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 10:37:09 PM

......Because anything you can do in Karma I can do in Give and vice versa....  

-dvd

So....You don't own any Karma  or really have any interest in it, but you spend a ton of time here trying to integrate it into give.
Please , go spend your time on your coin and leave Karma and its current team alone to succeed or fail without causing them to waste so much time and energy dealing with these endless stream of opinions, views and criticisms.

and I'm proud to be not only a miner (who you seem to denigrate) of Karma but a buyer on the exchanges since the spring.

I, for one, am tired of the things you're posting, call me a "fanboy " if you will but really duke ....GTFO.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
TheLittleDuke
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 03:42:16 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 03:53:32 AM by TheLittleDuke

......Because anything you can do in Karma I can do in Give and vice versa....  

-dvd

So....You don't own any Karma  or really have any interest in it, but you spend a ton of time here trying to integrate it into give.
Please , go spend your time on your coin and leave Karma and its current team alone to succeed or fail without causing them to waste so much time and energy dealing with these endless stream of opinions, views and criticisms.

and I'm proud to be not only a miner (who you seem to denigrate) of Karma but a buyer on the exchanges since the spring.

I, for one, am tired of the things you're posting, call me a "fanboy " if you will but really duke ....GTFO.

Oh I have a very deep interest in it -- which is why I give a damn about spending time researching and conversing with people about it.

The great thing about internet message boards is that while you think you have power to dismiss me -- in reality there is absolutely nothing you can do about my continued presence here -- combined with the fact that I just do not care about what "anonymous" people post or say about me.  I'm 46 and not anonymous.  Pretty sure I'm well over the median age here ;-)

I'm ALSO proud to be a miner -- hell I'm pretty sure I have more invested in mining than you do -- care to compare hashpower?  I'll post pictures of mine if you post pictures of yours - LOL

Here's what I was doing in January of 2012 with BAMT (the legendary OCTOBAMT aka 4x5970)

(All images are here http://imgur.com/a/3W6Td#0)

What I call into question is a coinbase that exists for the express benefit of miners -- THAT is not sustainable.  Who are are you going to sell your coins to?  Other miners?  Think about it....

I think its incredibly telling that you self-identified with the "fanboy" comment -- if you were really a man you'd have laughed it off and thought immediately "he MUST be talking about someone else" -- you see that just points out what condition your self-esteem is in.  Seriously -- you do not need any validation from me or anyone else as to how AWESOME you are!

Do NOT give any power to people you do not respect!  That absolutely includes anything I say.  Respect has to be earned.

Unlike others, I'm totally willing to eat my own dog food.

-dvd

It's Better 2GIVE
Pages: « 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: