Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:39:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 [345] 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583015 times)
socoban

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:33:04 AM

Ken, only do test withdraws. I did 10 Karm and 999 Karm, neither of which made it to me. So at this point I am just chillin like Bob Dillan until I feel comfortable they have worked through this snafu.

Has anyone withdrawn karma, or ltc, successfully from mintpal?
My ballense seems to be correct,  but haven't tried to withdraw...

me too I test sent coins from mintpal to my wallet and got "completed" with the txID

08555300c9f48ac6fd26d6a3789efe3b1932fba26638d729cb5b249164385e4c

but neither the transaction nor the coins have shown up.
we may need to contact mintpal and make sure they are using the correct COIND

Mintpal returned back my missing KARM and LTC. This was their top priority. I expect them to work on deposit/withdrawal issues now. Let me know, when your testing transaction proceed, so I can withdraw my KARM, I will rather keep it on Cryptsy than on Mintpal:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:20:40 AM

Ken, only do test withdraws. I did 10 Karm and 999 Karm, neither of which made it to me. So at this point I am just chillin like Bob Dillan until I feel comfortable they have worked through this snafu.

me too I test sent coins from mintpal to my wallet and got "completed" with the txID

Mintpal returned back my missing KARM and LTC. This was their top priority. I expect them to work on deposit/withdrawal issues now. Let me know, when your testing transaction proceed, so I can withdraw my KARM, I will rather keep it on Cryptsy than on Mintpal:)

no worries I will let the community know when I can actually move coins between mintpal and my wallet... but like everyone else I wont be holding my breath for it lol

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
mouseman

Activity: 257

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:13:58 AM

yes, this is exactly my experience as well.

kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 03:28:45 PM

I was banned, then unbanned, then banned again.
https://i.imgur.com/CaGCVXe.png
Not sure what is the issue here. If you are not willing to pay, I don't mind. Just don't ignore me and pretend it is somehow my fault.
I am owed 400 to 450 USD.
If it is an issue about the amount, feel free to send even less than that, and I will be satisfied. Just say so.
At this point it is just a matter of principle.
I don't like to be ignored.
Sorry for the late response. I am working a lot these days.

Hello,

I worked on the whitepaper for Karma, and was recruited by Kosmost via Odesk.
He still owns me 450 USD for hours worked.
Since I was banned from the forum after asking for the cash, and since he didn't respond here also, I decided to go public.
Good luck with this coin.

You were not banned from the forum. Not sure why you're saying this. (You are, in fact, still in the "Karma Team" group. You can verify that by having seen the Private forum for the past several weeks.)

I am still waiting for a breakdown of your hours. We agreed on a set figure of $100 per week. For some reason you decided to work far more than that (on your own accord) and expected to be paid for it.

We can resolve this using normal channels. But my apologies if I do not respond right away. I don't have much free time these days.

Ok give me a couple of days to respond properly. I am on mobile for now.

Regarding the bans, since you're posting from Eastern Europe the anti-spam modules on the site may be blocking you. Sorry about that. If you send me  an IP range I can whitelist it.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
Normandoyle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

meow

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 12:51:58 AM

I'd love to see this one break out soon!
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:31:37 AM

- Negative mintpal still not working so please becareful if you trying to whithdraw or deposit...

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
alwa1

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:06:15 AM

It's dangerous to keep coins in Mintpal. Few weeks ago I contacted Bittrex in order to list Karma, the response I got:
Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we mainly add coins due to community demand.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange

If you think this will be a nice move, some of the devs may contact the exchange too, community to become more active and help.

p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:08:42 AM

- Negative mintpal still not working so please becareful if you trying to whithdraw or deposit...

I don't expect Mintpal to fix their problems till the end of next month. I suppose they will be almost ready for Christmas. I guess they have underestimated the migration.
p4r4m0un7

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:12:13 AM

It's dangerous to keep coins in Mintpal. Few weeks ago I contacted Bittrex in order to list Karma, the response I got:
Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we mainly add coins due to community demand.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex

If you think this will be a nice move, some of the devs may contact the exchange too, community to become more active and help.

This is a standard response from this coin cemetery Shitrex. We have tried enough to relist Karma.
alwa1

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:24:05 AM

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex

This is a standard response from this coin cemetery Shitrex. We have tried enough to relist Karma.

I know its a standard response Smiley . I see PND coin its relisted, guess storming twitter and irc can do it. I see a lot of bad sign from Mintpal and if crash Karma crashes too.
p4r4m0un7

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:21:44 AM

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex

I know its a standard response Smiley . I see PND coin its relisted, guess storming twitter and irc can do it. I see a lot of bad sign from Mintpal and if crash Karma crashes too.

Don`t worry, Mintpal won`t crash. And actually, Karma have gained price boost since the beginning of the problems with Mintpal. There is enough trading on Cryptsy for now. The only difference for Karma between Cryptsy and Mintpal is the BTC pair. But since there is no BTC trading, I don`t see why we should pay attention to Mintpal. They are big boys and will recover.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:06:24 PM

Can the devs contact mintpal so we can all get our coins out of there safety? 

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
p4r4m0un7

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:46:32 PM

Why is this a devs obligation?
TheLittleDuke
Legendary

Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 04:10:43 PM

Why is this a devs obligation?

Because if there was an actual group with responsibility for the maintenance and upkeep of the coin you'd have a point of authoritative contact for the exchanges to deal with.

Right now Karma continues to spin like a top slowly winding down and wobbling towards a tipping point.

It STILL needs a purpose and utility beyond enriching miners and investors, IMHO.

Good, bad, or indifferent our Strength in Numbers Foundation has been able to engage with Bittrex and provide a lively market for the coins we support, pegged to the BTC.

-dvd

It's Better 2GIVE
https://2Give.Info
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 08:50:32 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 11:20:37 AM by Beachguy

Don`t worry, Mintpal won`t crash. And actually, Karma have gained price boost since the beginning of the problems with Mintpal. There is enough trading on Cryptsy for now. The only difference for Karma between Cryptsy and Mintpal is the BTC pair. But since there is no BTC trading, I don`t see why we should pay attention to Mintpal. They are big boys and will recover.

Sorry man, I've been watching and trying to communicate with this bunch at moolah for the last week.
Karma seems to be one of the coins that for whatever reason they have a problem with withdrawals.
I managed to convert it to another coin (syscoin) and get it the heck out of there.

My advice is do the same or watch it go down the tubes....because that's where its headed. I've seen posts from guys who have had their wallets reload after withdrawing BtC and so humans being what humans are, they have withdrawn again, some people had zero balances only to find 10 plus different coins appear on their accounts with balances.

moolah has lost it and they are NOT coming back.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
socoban

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:18:54 PM

Sorry man, I've been watching and trying to communicate with this bunch at moolah for the last week.
Karma seems to be one of the coins that for whatever reason they have a problem with withdrawals.
I managed to convert it to another coin (syscoin) and get it the heck out of there.

My advice is do the same or watch it go down the tubes....because that's where its headed. I've seen posts from guys who have had their wallets reload after withdrawing BtC and so humans being what humans are, they have withdrawn again, some people had zero balances only to find 10 plus coins appear on their accounts.

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/10/14/moolah-is-having-to-close-its-doors/

Mintpal is MtGox 2.0.  Shame I did not make screenshot of my balance after they credited my account 2 days ago. Now I will have problem to proove my balance.
multiinone

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:45:14 PM

My advice is do the same or watch it go down the tubes....because that's where its headed. I've seen posts from guys who have had their wallets reload after withdrawing BtC and so humans being what humans are, they have withdrawn again, some people had zero balances only to find 10 plus coins appear on their accounts.

Mintpal is MtGox 2.0.  Shame I did not make screenshot of my balance after they credited my account 2 days ago. Now I will have problem to proove my balance.

i didnt make my screenshot of my balance too Cry

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
socoban

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:57:17 PM

i didnt make my screenshot of my balance too Cry

I planed too, but my account was not accesible for many days and once they credited it, I forgot to make screenshots. Most of KARM was on Mintpal.

So, the question is, what will happen now. Either many billions of KARM will be stolen from Mintpal and dumped on Cryptsy (this would be crime, so if they are not stolen now, than it will not happen). If they lost some funds, they will credit people less coins. Every way I see it, huge % of KARM will be locked there, mostly the KARM which was planned to be sold. Losing high volume trading platform usually means price dump, but since all the KARM is locked, the result can be opposite and price can pump.  Since 3/4 of my KARM is locked on Mintpal, I hope KARM will skyrocket to 200+ listoshi.Wink)
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 11:37:08 PM

Man....wish, I was wrong but the signs were there.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
learminer

Activity: 559
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:53:43 PM

The writing was on the wall. Moolah says Mintpal will not close down, though who's gonna trust a new management AGAIN?

Sad, Mintpal was Karma's home in many ways. It was one of the two coins they originally launched with. Karma was part of Mintpal's history and the other way around. Sigh.

Pages: « 1 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 [345] 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: