Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:52:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Cryptsy\Mint Tool  (Read 634 times)
SidJames (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:43:17 PM

Greetings all.

For the past few months I've been playing at making myself what I would consider a decent trading platform for trading crypto's.

With this I present the first incarnation of "SidsCoinTool". I thought about calling it SidsCoinAutomationTool, but think the initialisation "SCAT" might be too much for some.

Version 1 is where we are and with this we have a working terminal for checking balances and orders, charts from MintPal with some advanced features such as Relative Strength Index and Moving Average. Also included is a simple arbitrage bot for Cryptsy.

Many further features are already ready to be implemented, such as full Mint API access when it becomes available. Even more features are in development, such as a full set of chart indicators and more automated trading systems.

I'm making this version public now as it has reached the point of needing some serious testing before I throw a load more features into it. Also I feel that even in this 'beta' stage it is still a useful tool for the community.

The application can be downloaded from the following link:
https://mega.co.nz/#!EEtjiJrZ!FU4DV2ubMkaW9ZwuVA_K2j4eK5heGNVq0VH4xr6fdBc

Any questions or support questions can be sent to me at sidjames2014@hotmail.com

Thanks for reading this, thanks even more if you download the tool and EVEN more thanks if you leave some comments or thanks Smiley

-Sid James
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
michaelpaulson

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:50:13 AM

virus
SidJames (OP)

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:10:43 AM

virus
Huh
Not unless MS are packaging them in their C# library's.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: