Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 02:07:53 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wyvern - Autonomously Governed Decentralized Digital Item Exchange  (Read 4803 times)
protinam

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:28:36 PM

I remember mining this coin a bit when it came out. What happened the original dev scam exited?

No - he realized he didn't have the ability to pursue the project and refunded contributors. I took it over - for free - as I think the concept has promise as a decentralized application.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
protinam

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 12:27:14 AM

Project Wyvern is hiring smart contract auditors on Ethlance to audit the first set of contracts we intend to deploy - https://ethlance.com/#/job/273. If you're a Solidity expert, submit a bid!
Elder III

Activity: 392

Hobby Miner - Twitter for Crypto Info - @elderiii

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:24:11 PM

Will Wyvern be switching to a new algorithm? Or are the contracts on the Ethereum blockchain going to be separate from the current Nist5 mining algorithm?

protinam

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:27:04 PM

Will Wyvern be switching to a new algorithm? Or are the contracts on the Ethereum blockchain going to be separate from the current Nist5 mining algorithm?

Once an ERC20 token, Wyvern will no longer be mined directly, as its chain security will be provided by Ethereum.
Elder III

Activity: 392

Hobby Miner - Twitter for Crypto Info - @elderiii

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:48:22 PM

Once an ERC20 token, Wyvern will no longer be mined directly, as its chain security will be provided by Ethereum.

Is there any information as to what will happen with current Wyvern coins? Will there be a swap, and if so, at what ratio? Thanks!

Nevermind, I found the information.... I think I had a brain freeze reading through the last page or so of posts the first time. :p

protinam

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:08:00 PM

Is there any information as to what will happen with current Wyvern coins? Will there be a swap, and if so, at what ratio? Thanks!

Nevermind, I found the information.... I think I had a brain freeze reading through the last page or so of posts the first time. :p

No worries; let me know if anything is unclear. We're currently working with auditors to make sure the token port process is secure; it will likely take place in a week or two.
wojteks102

Activity: 294

Polish Ambassador at Signals Network

View Profile WWW
Today at 10:05:32 AM

14/12/2017

100+ people like our fanpage
Link here: https://www.facebook.com/Project-Wyvern-1499344013478963/
Right now: 106 likes.

Wyvern on coinmarketcap updated
Twitter account and WYV image updated

Official Wyvern twitter supported
All Wyvern tweets are supported by my personal twitter account (right now 11758 followers)

Some plans
I have got some plans how to make Wyvern more recognizable (still thinking about that - after all will be talking with devs)

My private announcement
If I'm going to make a project around esports/gaming Wyvern is going to be included in it in some way.

Date: 28.10.2017 - started my work on the Project Wyvern:

>Be patient there will be another round of a small buy-back program - Ethereum network is just too hot right now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.