Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:20:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 [776] 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260221 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:05:41 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 02:40:29 PM by cryptonit

Hi guys, does DMD have anything to do with real diamonds or is it only called Diamond because the coin is scarce and therefore as valuable as a diamond? Im really into precious minerals and would like to obtain some diamonds. Both would be great a real, physical diamond as well as a digital diamond. I have already been collecting precious minerals since I was a kid and got a pretty big collection so far (also some really small diamonds, but none of real value unfortunately).

DMD is a very old coin (Q2 2013)

in the early days the goal they where working on was inspired by the BTC/LTC compare themself with GOLD and SILVER

our slogan back that times was

if bitcoin is gold and litecoin is silver
then diamond is diamond

lot time did pass many coins did appear

litecoin as silver is long gone as saying

what stays is that DMD Diamond

is faster transactions then BTC
12x more tx capacity then BTC
more scarce coins then BTC
more rewarding then BTC

and a united dedicated team behind it
no forks or other bullshit

honest fair dedicated

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 03:23:22 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 03:35:21 PM by cryptonit

if u seek a staking mini PC that 2GB renegade kit for 70$ could be nice one and should deliver at jannuary

and they state they will provide a ubuntu 16.04 version adapted to it

DMD is easy to compile on ubuntu

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/renegade-arm-computer-with-usb-3-on-android-linux/x/17748484

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:35:38 AM

if u seek a staking mini PC that 2GB renegade kit for 70$ could be nice one and should deliver at jannuary

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/renegade-arm-computer-with-usb-3-on-android-linux/x/17748484

After some initial trouble I got the headless DMD wallet to run on a Raspberry Pi Zero W and it's been staking for weeks now. $12 / < 1 DMD for the board, can't complain about that... Wink

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
blacksidi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:40:42 PM

Come on guys, just another 26 shares left for the shared diamond masternode, https://dmdmn.miningfield.com/bshare.php
oportunis

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:09:08 PM

Come on guys, just another 26 shares left for the shared diamond masternode, https://dmdmn.miningfield.com/bshare.php

I wanted to join, but the DMD went ups so high it is expensive now. Need to wait till I get more money from mining if it will be still available Smiley

Anyway the coins you sent are staking, so either way you earn Smiley
davembg

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

Smell the glove.

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:43:59 PM

I contributed to this campaign last week - hope they come thru.
An ARMv8 chip with DDR4 and USB3 would indeed be nice.

Here are the current boards from this group -
https://libre.computer
ders_a

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 04:14:01 PM

Hi guys, does DMD have anything to do with real diamonds or is it only called Diamond because the coin is scarce and therefore as valuable as a diamond? Im really into precious minerals and would like to obtain some diamonds. Both would be great a real, physical diamond as well as a digital diamond. I have already been collecting precious minerals since I was a kid and got a pretty big collection so far (also some really small diamonds, but none of real value unfortunately).

in the early days the goal they where working on was inspired by the BTC/LTC compare themself with GOLD and SILVER

then diamond is diamond

more rewarding then BTC

honest fair dedicated

ok, if we forget technical and blockchain thing, is it just one of xxx shitcoins --- coin just to have one more coin - no any use, no business roadmap etc. I am wrong?

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:25:41 PM

then diamond is diamond

more rewarding then BTC

honest fair dedicated

ok, if we forget technical and blockchain thing, is it just one of xxx shitcoins --- coin just to have one more coin - no any use, no business roadmap etc. I am wrong?

If you do not understand the difference between POW and POS technologies try to understand the difference between energy consumption.
One bitcoin transaction cost of 250 kilowatt hours of electricity.
All DMD network consumes much less.
Good income that is received by each owner of DMD due to POS and Masternode payments.
All this a making this coin a valuable and profitable asset.
All the rest you can read in the White Paper https://bit.diamonds/DMD_WP_1.0.pdf

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
ders_a

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 06:48:56 PM

If you do not understand the difference between POW and POS technologies try to understand the difference between energy consumption.
Good income that is received by each owner of DMD due to POS and Masternode payments.
All the rest you can read in the White Paper https://bit.diamonds/DMD_WP_1.0.pdf

That is exactly what I am interested.

I know difference between POW and POS and other methods. That is technique. I pay no attention to energy consumption and I do not mine and I do not stake. There are tens of good POW and good POS coins as well as several Masternode coins etc.

I am interested in coins that may have future. have uniqueness, some differentiation, business roadmap and business use, probably including mass adoption.

Yes, I went via WP, have not found answers to business questions.

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:15:07 PM

That is exactly what I am interested.

I know difference between POW and POS and other methods. That is technique. I pay no attention to energy consumption and I do not mine and I do not stake. There are tens of good POW and good POS coins as well as several Masternode coins etc.

I am interested in coins that may have future. have uniqueness, some differentiation, business roadmap and business use, probably including mass adoption.

Yes, I went via WP, have not found answers to business questions.

What does answers to business questions?
If you are interested in statistics of income for owners Masternode see it here
https://masternodes.online/currencies/DMD
or here http://mnrank.com/
if you are looking for comparison of the overall profitability, here's a little stats
http://alt19.com/

ders_a

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:18:58 PM

Maybe I am asking bad language, sorry. Smiley It is profitable to mine, ok ok. same or less profitable is to mine meme or some other coins.

But why you think this coin will stay after 5y? You think it  will stay like store of value? Will it be used somewhere (where, why, fro works on it)?

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:22:53 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 07:33:12 PM by cryptonit

I am wrong?

take the time read the whitepaper
https://bit.diamonds/DMD_WP_1.0.pdf

DMD solve a few problems other coins faces
how to handle lost coins
how to keep supply low and still have a endless coin rollout

and DMD is working to add services on top to create a ecosystem that is more
then just a coin

but even as just a coin it have more abilities than bitcoin or litecoin
still we dont stop here and will create more on top

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:23:35 PM

Maybe I am asking bad language, sorry. Smiley It is profitable to mine, ok ok. same or less profitable is to mine meme or some other coins.

But why you think this coin will stay after 5y? You think it  will stay like store of value? Will it be used somewhere (where, why, fro works on it)?

Because this coin for almost 5 years.
We have a strong team and wealthy investors.
We have low inflation which will gradually decline.
But to believe in the future or not, it is everyone's business, I don't want to convince you of this  Smiley

ders_a

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:42:47 PM

Thank you for reply. Understood that.

If anybody can add something I will be glad to read, too

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:04:48 PM

You will not find people here who will shill DMD just to be able to convince more people to buy DMD. This is not that kind of community. We are not some high inflation - sell more coins and run - project. Stuff listed in our whitepaper as well as our future steps is something dev team s been discussing and implementing for the last 5 years.   

We even ask people to SELL DMD from time to time so others can enjoy benefits of DMD. We are all honest people and have been making money with DMD for a long time.

Everyone else who d like to join us is very welcome. Others, who seek alternative opportunites, best of luck to them too.

I suggest you join our Slack channel if you have not joined so far, lots of people there to discuss info, options and strategies.

Here is a link to request Slack invite should you or anyone else be interested: https://bit.diamonds/contact.php

Cheers

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:34:13 PM

then diamond is diamond

more rewarding then BTC

honest fair dedicated

Remember that crypto is still very young, not even 10 years old yet!

Diamond was created in 2013 and has been supported by a strong community over the years, this is what will keep DMD going for 5 more years and this is besides any kind
of future developement or business deals.

A crypto doesnt need a huge business deal to be successful!! Why? Because as long as people are holding/speculating/mining then the coin will live on. Diamond appeals
to crytpo investors who want to grow their wealth over time. DMD offers POS, Masternode, Shared Masternode and Cloud mining, already much more than most masternode coins.

Most newcomers are looking for the next coin to land a microsoft deal when they should really focus on the fundamentals and community surrounding a coin.

Not saying you are a newcomer, no offense meant. Good luck out there
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:57:25 PM

I would love to see more elaboration on plans to build an ecosystem around DMD Diamond. This coin is phenomenal as a stand alone coin. The fact that there are plans to build more of an ecosystem around it make it that much more exciting. Are the specifics in the white paper? Or can they be posted here?
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:47:44 PM

I would love to see more elaboration on plans to build an ecosystem around DMD Diamond. This coin is phenomenal as a stand alone coin. The fact that there are plans to build more of an ecosystem around it make it that much more exciting. Are the specifics in the white paper? Or can they be posted here?

not yet

2017 blockchain
2018 platform
2019 services and apps

thats the roadmap
go into more details yet to explain stuff that will release 2019
and might change and improve in the timeframe until release make no sense

i dont want to overpromote or underestimate what we able to deliver

so more details need to wait until we have a clear picture what abilities we will be able pack into our solutions

i think the most important info is we dont stop develop in the DMD ecosystem

ders_a

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:23:36 PM

not yet

2017 blockchain
2018 platform
2019 services and apps

thats the roadmap

so more details need to wait until we have a clear picture what abilities we will be able pack into our solutions

Thanks, that answers (at least partly) also my questions

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:33:41 PM

not yet

2017 blockchain
2018 platform
2019 services and apps

thats the roadmap

Thanks, that answers (at least partly) also my questions

the area we plan to have our first service be placed is the niche market around (physical (real)) unique items
and expand their abilities with a unique tradeable blockchain asset that can have additional infos attached

can be cut diamonds, jewlery, antiqities, art, collectible items, etc etc etc.......

can be used to track owner history, theft protect, add additional informations (certificates, decriptions), even up to a own blog style infopage of each item where content can be controlled only by blockchain asset owner

and a few more usecases that are so "cool" we not want to risc them be stolen by talk about it yet

if i see what digital in my opinion unique "crap" crypto kitten get of attention
i think done right make out of real unique items a "digital" thing that have lot interesting additional abilities for collectors
can be a great niche product

and we would take care this project would economic interact with DMD ecosphere

Pages: « 1 ... 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 [776] 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: