Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:49:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 [783] 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260260 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
btcsmlcmnr159

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:03:58 AM

That curve is absolutely Beautiful.  It is the easiest coin to move people into when they start asking about something similar to dividends.  Everyone in the community is responsible and the develop team is very professional.  Easily one of the best coins of 2107.

In reference to the sweet-spot.  My Nodes and RPis make a stake each week with about 200 coins (experiment up or down). I have an expectation on return of electricity.  The master nodes still makes more than a staking node and I have a redundant wallet for the MN, but MN stakes are destined to become part of another MN some day.  In the mean time, I need them to stake.  The problem with trying to make an easy forcast schedule is staking confirmations take 640 blocks, stopping staking during that time plus an hour.  
Make a spreadsheet and You will have a good idea of your needs and best return.  Don’t forget to have fun.
Yeah, Diamond is one of the most profitable masternode-coins till now
https://masternodes.pro/stats/dmd

It is really promising for MN's owners.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:15:37 AM

DMD community, we have 1 spot open for DMD Diamond signature campaign! Please let me know if there are interested participants!

Hey guys,

DMD Diamond s about to start a small signature campaign and we would like to select and reward 4 members of our great community to be part of this project.
This campaign will last for 6 months with possibility or permanent extension, depending on the feedback we get from it.

Please do not apply for this campaign unless you usually spend time on Bitcointalk on a daily basis and post a lot since I would really hate to exclude participants for not following the rules.

Here are the rules:

1)      DMD Signature campaign will be open for Senior,  Hero and Legendary Bitcointalk ranks only.

2)      Bitcointalk account with negative reputation are not allowed to apply.

3)      Participants need to wear DMD signature all the time, no other link is allowed to be in their signature.

4)      Participants are required to post minimum 3 posts per day (90 posts per month minimum), exclusively on Bitcointalk forum, out of which minimum 1 post per day needs to be related to DMD (mention DMD Diamond in some way) and this DMD related post must not be posted on the official DMD Bitcointalk thread. - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.0
In case you are not able to post your posts on any given day, you can do it the next day or any other day as long as your monthly sum is no less than 90 posts out of which 30 must be DMD related.

5)      Post in “Other” subsection (Meta, Politics and Society, Beginners&Help, Off-topic, Archival threads) do not count towards daily 3 posts requirement.
Please make sure to post on threads which are relevant to DMD, for example, “where to invest”, “cloudmining”, “PoS and masternode related threads”. This is not a strict rule as you can posts and get paid for posting on whatever topic you find interesting, excluding “Other” subsection, but threads related to DMD bring more people to the community and we all benefit from this.  

6)      All posts need to be of high quality, they need to be informational and related to the thread topic. No posts containing single word (example: Yes, No, Great! Etc), no posts containing just 1 sentence. (example:+1 What a great post!). Please do not try to cheat the system, I will be watching.

7)      Participants will be paid $150 per month in DMD, at the end of the month. Selected participants need to submit 1 DMD address for payments which is not allowed to be changed as long as members participate into this project.

7.1)      In case a participant decided to leave DMD signature campaign, they can do that only at the end of the month after they get paid. If a participant decides to quit any time during the month, they will not be paid for that month.

If you satisfy required criteria and listed requirements seem acceptable for you, please PM me. DMD Diamond team will select 4 people based on their post quality, account reputation and time of application. Once again, evaluate your free time and posting habits. I DO NOT WANT TO BE FORCED TO EXCLUDE PEOPLE FOR NOT FOLLOWING THESE RULES. Please do not make me so.

Cheers!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
DrReaper

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:32:20 PM

I have a couple of stacks of diamonds. How do I equalize them so they have an equal chance to POS? Do I have to send from one wallet address to the other?

Also, if I reboot my computer does it effect my chance at staking?

My month to month staking isn't even close to being equal. I know there is a random factor to it. Just trying to figure out how it works.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:58:30 PM

I have a couple of stacks of diamonds. How do I equalize them so they have an equal chance to POS? Do I have to send from one wallet address to the other?

Also, if I reboot my computer does it effect my chance at staking?

My month to month staking isn't even close to being equal. I know there is a random factor to it. Just trying to figure out how it works.

You can send all coins to one address (use coincontrol) and then split them into groups using the instrumetn split UTXO.
Read more about it here 14. Q: https://diamond-info.github.io/#q14

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
madmack1

Activity: 157
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:30:45 PM

Hi i am currently setting up this Pi3 it came today.
i have installed jessie raspbian lite with etcher
and followed this guide  https://diamond-info.github.io/raspberry2.html   up until step 11

i have got IP address from this command ifconfig

inet addr:192.168.0.36

i opened terminal for this command
ssh USERNAME@ADDRESS

obviously i replaced username and address from above

i get this error  ssh: connect to host 192.168.0.36 port 22: Connection refused

I am trying the easy way to use those precompiled binarys they are also save on sd card now. Im trying to get the headless wallet working for staking 24/7 but how can i see balance with a gui? do i log in to web address to see balance?
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:33:31 PM

Hi i am currently setting up this Pi3 it came today.
i have installed jessie raspbian lite with etcher
and followed this guide  https://diamond-info.github.io/raspberry2.html   up until step 11

i have got IP address from this command ifconfig

inet addr:192.168.0.36

i opened terminal for this command
ssh USERNAME@ADDRESS

obviously i replaced username and address from above

i get this error  ssh: connect to host 192.168.0.36 port 22: Connection refused

I am trying the easy way to use those precompiled binarys they are also save on sd card now. Im trying to get the headless wallet working for staking 24/7 but how can i see balance with a gui? do i log in to web address to see balance?

You need to go to settings, connectivity and enable SSH connections on the Pi, for security reasons this is disabled by default.

Once it's working you can check balance with "./diamond-cli getinfo"

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
madmack1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:37:12 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 05:47:06 PM by madmack1

sorry how do i get into settings? i have a desktop terminal open with pi on hdmi for now is there a command to enable ssh?
Edit: i placed am empty file named ssh on root it now works for ssh.

Ok so i at a loss again now, i assuming using precompiled binarys i skip to step 19 which is

"initiate the wallet"

cd
cd Diamond/src
./diamondd

after "cd Diamond/src"      I get this error
"-bash: cd: Diamond/src: No such file or directory"

I have the 3 files downloaded from here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NfjOYoIEZugazqFrZCQaruTJEkAqTzE7/view
 saved into the boot partition of SD card.

where do i go from here....?

ok so file path was wrong fixed it  used "username@raspberrypi:/boot $ ./diamondd"
which gave me this new error

-bash: ./diamondd: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error

Do i just need to run wallet now and setup password etc?
I cant get diamondd to run...

popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:07:27 PM

Dear Diamond Community,

This has been a spectacular year for DMD Diamond and cryptocurrencies in general. The level of world wide adoption and acceptance of this new type of asset class has driven market caps to all time highs. So far this positive trend is likely to continue in 2018  which creates a tremendous opportunities and new possibilities. As crypto industry matures, we will see a greater market focus on established coins and long term quality projects. DMD Diamond with its 4.5 years history and experience is greatly poised for seizing this unique opportunity.
DMD Diamond has yet again proved to be an excellent hedge against crypto market volatility. In 2017 DMD was much better storage of wealth than BTC. Last year, BTC rose from  $963 to $14581$ which was a x15 increase while DMD increased from $0.20 to just over $20 making it an astronomical x91 increase in value. Such gains are unheard of in any investment product in classical nowadays economy that is open to ordinary unsolicited investors.

Nothing happens without a reason though. In 2017 DMD Diamond has significantly improved its fundamentals by releasing a Layer 2 network (Masternodes) on top of DMD Diamond blockchain and improved Proof of Stake mechanics to make the Diamond Network more useful, robust and safe. This development proved DMD Diamond team is constantly striving for making DMD a better storage of wealth and profit generating product for investment, hedging and trading.

The level of success of employing state of the art Masternode technology can be measured by the number of participants in the program. More than 50% of all issued DMD coins are locked in Masternodes making it over 130 nodes in total. Masternode owners get daily payouts with current investment return of 25% per year.
Even though 65% of each block reward is allocated to Masternodes and 35% to Proof of Stake, the former one is a very good earner too. The design of Layer 1 and Layer 2 reward scheme ensures that Proof of Stake stays rewarding with returns comparable to having a Masternode.

However, the development of Masternode technology will be a centre piece of creating an extended DMD ecosystem. Diamond Masternodes will be turned into utility nodes that facilitate additional services for DMD Diamond and others. This coming year will be one of the most exciting chapters of DMD Diamond development!

2017 was also a year when DMD Diamond became a fully self sufficient project. DMD team has launched a program of co-financing community based initiatives that add value to DMD Diamond. We've seen projects such as Shared Diamond Masternodes, Masternode hosting or a chronicle about DMD Diamond among the others to be supported by DMD Diamond Foundation.

What's more DMD was also much better represented in media this year with coordinated and sustained advertising campaign across multiple platforms and channels. This has brought awareness to this mature crypto gem which resulted in Diamond Community organically growing this year from 2000 followers on Twitter in January to over 11000 by the end of December; while Slack chat is now followed by over 600 people. It is the community that has formed around the idea of DMD we're the most proud of because DMD Diamond is not only the technology, the code, the mechanics, but also the people who support it, contribute to it and participate in it. 

DMD Diamond team would like to wholeheartedly wish you all a very Happy New Year with great profits and fulfilled dreams! Thanks for all the support and let's  keep making DMD the best blockchain based wealth storage and profit generation solution!

Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:16:24 AM

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
madmack1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:24:20 PM

I still have not got this PI3 working.

Using precompiled binarys just wont run, so i tried from scratch and compiled my own on rpi,  it failed, pi got very hot.

I then tried debian in Vmware method

Install the build environment dependencies for the Raspberry Pi -
Code:
sudo apt install build-essential libtool autotools-dev autoconf pkg-config curl gcc-aarch64-linux-gnu g++-aarch64-linux-gnu  ( this line worked after working out debian doesnt configure sudo by default)

build the dependencies for the DMD wallet without the GUI (cli only) building for QT needs work -
Code:

cd depends && make HOST=aarch64-linux-gnu NO_QT=1           This line just gives an error too .

Can diamond wallet be run on ubuntu snappy? i think i need a gui.the commands to copy and paste just arent working on my system , ubuntu 16.04

spend a good 10+ hours on this now
Looking for gui alternatives now, lots of lite linux distros for pi can the regular linux wallet run on these?

jukKas

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:34:00 PM

This is cool project. What is the total number of coins?
Is there any other features than scarce supply? Is this platform scalable?

Good luck for the devs

Bitcoin
shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:46:05 PM

Good luck for the devs

In the Diamond system will only 4.38 million coins.
I already sent a request to for CoinMarketCap.com about adding a column containing that information
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.msg26964833#msg26964833

if you want to know more about DMD read the White Paper https://bit.diamonds/DMD_WP_1.0.pdf

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:44:15 AM

Good luck for the devs

You can also join our Slack channel, there re almost 700 people there talking about DMD related stuff, here is the link where you can request an invite in case you d need more info about DMD.

https://bit.diamonds/contact.php

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
stillontop

Activity: 134
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:17:21 AM

0.00275000 BTC per DMD, now that's a comeback.

Enjoy the rise of the phoenix.

DMD-Address: dQxRzzz1Ae8J46V7KGhvSrbngTodtp5fp7
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:19:06 AM

Wow!
Nice way to start the new year.!

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
masteraccountcreator

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:35:30 AM

Any bounty or airdrop for this that is available...
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:59:33 AM

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and posit that big green candle
on trex is hardly “organic”....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
LTCMAXMYR

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

DMD,XZC

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:05:51 PM

nice pump,is this new year pump?

Never buy any ICO altcoin.
Never buy any ASIC altcoin.
shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:43:57 PM

nice pump,is this new year pump?

No, I think it's the effect of the promotion.
https://masternodes.online/

To all a happy new year!  Smiley

DrReaper

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:47:52 PM

Looks like someone joined us. Welcome.
Pages: « 1 ... 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 [783] 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: