Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:02:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How many total coin do you want?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 215 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet  (Read 162029 times)
innergy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:23:09 PM

Ok, sorry for all inconvenience, we will relaunch summer coin in 28 April 2014 18:00 GMT. We'll fix all above issue.

Again, sorry for waste of 2 hours mining today.

Fucking Bullshit! I have 8 block so far and the network is fine. Why are you listening to noobs who know nothing of mining or coins?

"blocks" : 287,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 6.15506531,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 150000000000,
"netmhashps" : 644.77571260,
"netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"stakeinterest" : 1000000,
"testnet" : false

+100

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
esotericizm

Activity: 750

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:23:52 PM

diff skyrocketed and for NORMAL people with just a few gpus had no chance to find any blocks whatsoever.

I have two blocks with single 290 card.

Fucking crying little cunts, this coin is fine!

I have a whole lot of GPUS and found only a handful of blocks. You know why? Because EVERYONE IS MINING THIS!

idiots just fucked up a perfectly fine launch.

The launch was not perfectly fine you spastic. The only ones claiming it was were the lucky ones who managed to find blocks. Pool's still aren't working.
matoy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 08:24:54 PM

-> Come on to http://summer.coins4everyone.com!

Pre-registrations are NOW open
We'll be there tomorrow 28th 6pm GMT for relaunch!

Prepare to mine at launch & point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://stratum.coins4everyone.com
Port: 4328
Algorithm: x11
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, point your miners to our pool and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)

Hash with us and mine fresh coins @ http://www.coins4everyone.com
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:27:07 PM

Again, sorry for all, we promise that we will have a better launch with difficulty retarget each 40 blocks and pool can work after launch.

Do what CryptoMeth did! Review their launch. It worked out amazingly smooth.

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:29:39 PM

diff skyrocketed and for NORMAL people with just a few gpus had no chance to find any blocks whatsoever.

I have a whole lot of GPUS and found only a handful of blocks. You know why? Because EVERYONE IS MINING THIS!

The launch was not perfectly fine you spastic. The only ones claiming it was were the lucky ones who managed to find blocks. Pool's still aren't working.

Shaddup noob. Only noobs call for pools at launch.

Did Noirshares have pools at launch? How about Primecoin or Protoshares or Bitcoin or Riecoin or Quark or so many many more that are actually worth something and hold their value and continue to be traded. Investors can tell if a coin is fair, this one is fair. The guy claiming he found 59 blocks was on a fork. That was obvious. No other problems other than pools taking a day or so to get going. no big deal.

Anyhow, back to mining Noirshares on YPool.

esotericizm

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:33:37 PM

Did Noirshares have pools at launch? How about Primecoin or Protoshares or Bitcoin or Riecoin or Quark or so many many more that are actually worth something and hold their value and continue to be traded. Investors can tell if a coin is fair, this one is fair. The guy claiming he found 59 blocks was on a fork. That was obvious. No other problems other than pools taking a day or so to get going. no big deal.

Hate to tell you but the community has grown immensly since that time and solo mining is not at all fair. It rewards those with the lowest ping to the nodes and with the most khash.

If solomining was fair what use would we have for pools at all?

Good for you that you got blocks but for every block you found hundreds of others missed out. You are quite clearly in the minorty.

Not to mention everyone on Linux who couldn't compile for the first 30 minutes....but ya know you got blocks so it must have been a fair launch.
atcsecure

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 08:35:08 PM

Ok, sorry for all inconvenience, we will relaunch summer coin in 28 April 2014 18:00 GMT. We'll fix all above issue.

Fucking Bullshit! I have 8 block so far and the network is fine. Why are you listening to noobs who know nothing of mining or coins?

^^

yeah this pretty much BS re-launching because a couple of miners complained about a problem with a broken pool

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
esotericizm

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:35:43 PM

^^

yeah this pretty much BS re-launching because a couple of miners complained about a problem with a broken pool

No. The majority of miners were complaining. You are the minority.
innergy

Activity: 685

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:36:16 PM

^^

^^^^^^^
atcsecure

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 08:41:28 PM

Hate to tell you but the community has grown immensly since that time and solo mining is not at all fair. It rewards those with the lowest ping to the nodes and with the most khash.

Good for you that you got blocks but for every block you found hundreds of others missed out. You are quite clearly in the minorty.

Not to mention everyone on Linux who couldn't compile for the first 30 minutes....but ya know you got blocks so it must have been a fair launch.

I was forked and lost all the blocks .... still don't think a relaunch was the correct decision

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:45:38 PM

Oh well.. see you all tomorrow.

qiuxiang

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:03:53 PM

Again, sorry for all, we promise that we will have a better launch with difficulty retarget each 40 blocks and pool can work after launch.

Any reason why re-launch?
In the beginning of launch, pool is not working, but solo mining is very good
mined one block at 10 diff and another block at 17
what is not fair?
A lot of coins don't have pools in the beginning
why cannot solo mine?

brother3

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:24:45 PM

A fair launch means just that... Pools should be good to go also

I have 55Mhs at my disposal ... So I can solo & find blocks while others with less hash who are more dependent on pools for their shares are left in the cold - All the while yelling hey, this is fair!!! Not to mention the fact that the wallet was not available for Linux miners in a reasonable amount of time...

This is not all about those who found blocks ... This should be about the ability of everybody to find blocks... Fairly!

Well said esotericizm

LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:44:43 PM

I have 55Mhs at my disposal ... So I can solo & find blocks while others with less hash who are more dependent on pools for their shares are left in the cold - All the while yelling hey, this is fair!!! Not to mention the fact that the wallet was not available for Linux miners in a reasonable amount of time...

This is not all about those who found blocks ... This should be about the ability of everybody to find blocks... Fairly!

Well said esotericizm

Somebody else with a sense of fairness? Here? WOW! Welcome to a damned small club dude Cheesy

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
brother3

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:50:41 PM

Well said esotericizm

Somebody else with a sense of fairness? Here? WOW! Welcome to a damned small club dude Cheesy

Pretty sad but hey, I am right where I belong  Grin

Nice reply btw  Grin Grin Grin

P.S.  I am not a noob. I know how to solomine and I do have 55 Mhs (not flashing my e-peen)  <----- Disclaimer  Cheesy Grin Cheesy
brother3

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:00:43 PM

LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:31:07 PM

P.S.  I am not a noob. I know how to solomine and I do have 55 Mhs (not flashing my e-peen)  <----- Disclaimer  Cheesy Grin Cheesy

I know you're no rookie, your post count is in your mini-profile Wink
All I wonder about is how you've walked these streets for so long, yet you still have a soul - when so many turn up here without one to start with.
Come on over to 'our place' sometime, and let's chat about changing the world.

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:36:52 PM

P.S.  I am not a noob. I know how to solomine and I do have 55 Mhs (not flashing my e-peen)  <----- Disclaimer  Cheesy Grin Cheesy

I know you're no rookie, your post count is in your mini-profile Wink
All I wonder about is how you've walked these streets for so long, yet you still have a soul - when so many turn up here without one to start with.
Come on over to 'our place' sometime, and let's chat about changing the world.

It doesn't matter if you solo mined and found blocks because they are worthless. Not enough people are supporting the coin after the messed up launch. You need lots of people to get lots of coins so that they are motivated to get involved in coin.

It is better to relaunch the coin, get less coins and have them be worth more than they would have been after this messed up launch with the pools.

This is the second x11 + POS coin. There has been no peer reviews of the code yet.

Over time some good developers will peer review the code and someone will release it without any dev tax, without a premine and with a successful fair launch. That will be the coin that does the best.

wasamata

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:54:44 PM

I mined this coin during the night for hours and it worked perfectly aside from one pool that was useless (coins4everyone)

WTF is going on here?

getmining.info

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:56:43 PM

I mined this coin during the night for hours and it worked perfectly aside from one pool that was useless (coins4everyone)

WTF is going on here?

We are currently defining "Fairness" I believe..

All views are my own, except those that I have subconsciously inherited from my parents and those that I have nicked from far cleverer people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 215 »
  Print  

Jump to: