Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:23:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin ★★ POS ★★ Anon Transactions ★★ Masternodes  (Read 209470 times)
hccwin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:41:51 AM

呵呵橘子币都出来了!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:59:08 AM

just read in WC thread one of the color coins is going to get pumped by fontas, true or false idk. but they think its yellow, but orange seems the likely the candidate by the numbers alone. I will be holding my OC regardless of first pump, once mintpal gets OC, I'll trade, but only to get more OC.... 20% interest? hell yeah.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
Specialkey

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:18:37 AM

Me too. I see OC in my inner Vision between 5k- 10k satoshi in 2-4 months.

Before I dont see 5 K I will not  sell. Grin

Thx for information about pump possibilty. I keep my eyes wide open Wink

Specialkey

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:21:47 AM

呵呵橘子币都出来了!

不,橙色硬币。等待我的朋友一分钟。问候 Wink
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:34:37 AM

lol +1 on all those last statements Wink

with every coin that has issues lately, if this goes without crazy forks and what not it'll look that much better than many of the rest

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Specialkey

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:42:44 AM

lol +1 on all those last statements Wink

with every coin that has issues lately, if this goes without crazy forks and what not it'll look that much better than many of the rest

And you know that there is no liquity in the market. If BTC goes to the moon or even doubles, we go to the Moon with OC.
Investors will come and join in when POS works fine.
No doubt. Wink
Specialkey

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:44:13 AM

In the meantime it is nice to have no troll cause there is atm no greed possible Wink only fun and passion  Grin
vseven

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:22:09 PM

All I mine with is a single R9 270.  Just hit block 8600 and flying through with 3.8 difficulty.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:51:53 PM

In the meantime it is nice to have no troll cause there is atm no greed possible Wink only fun and passion  Grin

No greed? With people asking why the coin is so under rated  , talking about market cap and the moon?.
Let's be honest , greed is the thing that runs cryptos right now.

Everyone is for the money.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
toolatetoberich?

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:15:52 PM

What's the best way to promote this coin?  Email poloniex and tweet coinmarketcap.com?

This price is ridiculous.  The whole market cap of the coin is $8500 and it's specs are better than mintcoin, which is > $1,000,000.  We should at least be able to get to $170,000 (20x).

It's wild to see what happened with whitecoin, and then how little attention something like this gets right afterwards.  I imagine it has something to do with the blackcoin hype still being in full swing when whitecoin was released, then whitecoin butt hurt being in full swing when this was released.  While not blowing up this thread the past few days the Dev has seemed pretty committed here, don't give up man Smiley

BTC:  1HBoEYQxVBxzZUq42zkFzCYS1656yGTSCp
Specialkey

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:16:12 PM

In the meantime it is nice to have no troll cause there is atm no greed possible Wink only fun and passion  Grin

No greed? With people asking why the coin is so under rated  , talking about market cap and the moon?.
Let's be honest , greed is the thing that runs cryptos right now.

Everyone is for the money.

Hahaha. Normaly you are right- pump and dump- but this coin can be more.

And atm where is the money I cant see it;-)

I mine this coin cause I believ in its potential and money is only energy.

Not a bad thing at all. Wink

Specialkey

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:21:48 PM

What's the best way to promote this coin?  Email poloniex and tweet coinmarketcap.com?

This price is ridiculous.  The whole market cap of the coin is $8500 and it's specs are better than mintcoin, which is > $1,000,000.  We should at least be able to get to $170,000 (20x).

It's wild to see what happened with whitecoin, and then how little attention something like this gets right afterwards.  I imagine it has something to do with the blackcoin hype still being in full swing when whitecoin was released, then whitecoin butt hurt being in full swing when this was released.  While not blowing up this thread the past few days the Dev has seemed pretty committed here, don't give up man Smiley

And dont forget Asia Coin.

People are not very motivated to risk anything afterwards. We have still POS which must work.

And there is no money in the market. It is just jingling from one coin to the other. Which keeps people hungry and this can cause greed.

I let this coin 3-4 months minimum for development of  its basic  potential Grin
Specialkey

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:23:08 PM

All I mine with is a single R9 270.  Just hit block 8600 and flying through with 3.8 difficulty.

Nice good job Wink

Keep on ming Grin
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:01:21 PM

all i have is 2 270x and 1 290 and 1 gridseed... 2.2Mh. the gpu's are coming offline soon. can't take the heat anymore. New equipment coming anyway.

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:48:17 PM

People are not very motivated to risk anything afterwards. We have still POS which must work.

And there is no money in the market. It is just jingling from one coin to the other. Which keeps people hungry and this can cause greed.

I let this coin 3-4 months minimum for development of  its basic  potential Grin

AC might have scared a lot of people, but it's better than ever now has an actual team of dev's committed to the success of the coin, no one lost any coins out of their wallets during the ordeal, the OG dev was only able to spend approx 30 mill before he was caught and markets were frozen. they set up new interest rates for after year 1 which look awesome. It is a true community coin now.  there are more asian people on the planet than any other race and asiacoin has the best interest rates in crypto lol so ya it'll do just fine.

OC is great but if there was a team like AC has now it would be that much better and things would move that much faster... look how fast the other coins get on marketcap or move up mintpal voting ladder.  it's as much our fault as it is our shy dev

WAVES
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:56:11 PM

What's the best way to promote this coin?  Email poloniex and tweet coinmarketcap.com?

This price is ridiculous.  The whole market cap of the coin is $8500 and it's specs are better than mintcoin, which is > $1,000,000.  We should at least be able to get to $170,000 (20x).

AC might have scared a lot of people, but it's better than ever now has an actual team of dev's committed to the success of the coin, no one lost any coins out of their wallets during the ordeal, the OG dev was only able to spend approx 30 mill before he was caught and markets were frozen. they set up new interest rates for after year 1 which look awesome. It is a true community coin now.  there are more asian people on the planet than any other race and asiacoin has the best interest rates in crypto lol so ya it'll do just fine.

OC is great but if there was a team like AC has now it would be that much better and things would move that much faster... look how fast the other coins get on marketcap or move up mintpal voting ladder.  it's as much our fault as it is our shy dev

Nothing wrong with slow and steady, imo. Why follow the other color coin's paths? Why promote the coin if OC has future PoS problems? Fact is we will get 20% OC for Year 1. Why are you pushing speed when we are trying to collect OC for the PoS, not the exchange to BTC? just makes no sense. Push speed once PoS is over and make all those skeptics pay extra for OC... That creates massive hype, massive price spikes.

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:11:11 PM

What's the best way to promote this coin?  Email poloniex and tweet coinmarketcap.com?

This price is ridiculous.  The whole market cap of the coin is $8500 and it's specs are better than mintcoin, which is > $1,000,000.  We should at least be able to get to $170,000 (20x).

Nothing wrong with slow and steady, imo. Why follow the other color coin's paths? Why promote the coin if OC has future PoS problems? Fact is we will get 20% OC for Year 1. Why are you pushing speed when we are trying to collect OC for the PoS, not the exchange to BTC? just makes no sense. Push speed once PoS is over and make all those skeptics pay extra for OC... That creates massive hype, massive price spikes.

the more people participating the better, others might like to collect for the pos as well. if the code has been tested and such properly before the release then the dev would know the pos is working perfectly... of course we could've had a third party analyze the code and had confidence pushing the coin the whole time.  lol but nope you want them all yourself and others pay more!? can we say greedy lol skeptics? you mean people that go on info and facts, not just a gut feeling. I'll only go so far on a gut feeling. and would have bought in
a lot deeper if the thread didn't just seem like everyone has their fingers crossed
I'm not trying to trade mine in for btc lol far from that...

WAVES
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:26:05 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 10:41:13 PM by Halofire

It's wild to see what happened with whitecoin, and then how little attention something like this gets right afterwards.  I imagine it has something to do with the blackcoin hype still being in full swing when whitecoin was released, then whitecoin butt hurt being in full swing when this was released.  While not blowing up this thread the past few days the Dev has seemed pretty committed here, don't give up man Smiley

I let this coin 3-4 months minimum for development of  its basic  potential Grin

AC might have scared a lot of people, but it's better than ever now has an actual team of dev's committed to the success of the coin, no one lost any coins out of their wallets during the ordeal, the OG dev was only able to spend approx 30 mill before he was caught and markets were frozen. they set up new interest rates for after year 1 which look awesome. It is a true community coin now.  there are more asian people on the planet than any other race and asiacoin has the best interest rates in crypto lol so ya it'll do just fine.

OC is great but if there was a team like AC has now it would be that much better and things would move that much faster... look how fast the other coins get on marketcap or move up mintpal voting ladder.  it's as much our fault as it is our shy dev

the more people participating the better, others might like to collect for the pos as well. if the code has been tested and such properly before the release then the dev would know the pos is working perfectly... of course we could've had a third party analyze the code and had confidence pushing the coin the whole time.  lol but nope you want them all yourself and others pay more!? can we say greedy lol skeptics? you mean people that go on info and facts, not just a gut feeling. I'll only go so far on a gut feeling. and would have bought in
a lot deeper if the thread didn't just seem like everyone has their fingers crossed
I'm not trying to trade mine in for btc lol far from that...

more people might like to collect for PoS?? then they should be here mining with us!!! It's equal opportunity now. they think high risk. but with that comes high reward. YES I want price to go high to get my high reward for assuming high risk. So would you rather sell your OC for 50-1000 satoshi while everyone mines or 10000 with no one mining PoW and when PoS starts if it were possible? I know your answer, so don't tell me that I'm greedy. I do understand economics, and that a certain amount needs to be distributed for a system to work. I think that criteria has been met since 99% of the PoW is not in my wallet.

It has nothing to do with me getting more OC because no one is on board mining, that's just a bonus. Doesn't matter if I'm greedy. And how do you define greed? Here's mine: Greed - different levels of opinion of other people's actions to obtain any wealth, assets, or possessions based on the person's (with the opinion) vantage point. Idc about Webster's 'generally accepted' definition, I didn't even look. But if I were greedy, I would have rented hashes and really became a whale instead of just letting my little rig do the work. There's my contribution to the general public by not doing so.

So what if I want a profit to rebuy OC, that makes me greedy? That's smart day-trading and the only way I can do that is if the price is higher. I'm not in this mining game to break even or lose so everyone else can win at my expense. That's why I haven't sold any solid coins I've ever mined, and I'm in a financial position to be able to hold long term.

As it stands, last 4 months has not made most people money by mining because of ROI on rigs and crappy BTC prices and news. So if there is an opportunity to reclaim some losses, if people don't trust OC and it rockets, then shame on them and yes, they deserve to pay more. They had the opportunity to mine, they chose not to. I did my research, looked over the coding provided, and idc if dev is here or not. if there's no fork during PoW, we don't need a dev or other services, this is a savings coin, not a transaction coin, at least until 2.5% kicks in. That's just a ''security bonus'' having a dev to make people feel better or confident about their investments. PoS forks are harder to do, and are quite rare. We do need the dev or someone else to make the linux wallet still...

Crypto is a cuthroat business. I'll mine with you all day long, give out info, help develop coins by donations, but that's as far as my ''kumbayah'' goes, unless you wanna party when we're all rich Wink. I'm here for the money and so are you so don't kid yourself. We don't mine intangible coins or 'keys' to show off our collections. I'd want actual silver and gold coins to that, or the biggest, prettiest ores that I mined myself keeping with the mining theme. I'm here for long term investing and retirement. So I need a huge stack. That's not greed to need $2 million over the next 20 years to retire. $2 million is nothing. Besides, crypto is my full time job.

Specialkey

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:45:25 PM

All I mine with is a single R9 270.  Just hit block 8600 and flying through with 3.8 difficulty.
all i have is 2 270x and 1 290 and 1 gridseed... 2.2Mh. the gpu's are coming offline soon. can't take the heat anymore. New equipment coming anyway.

hahaha. I have 3 R 290s and I cant stand the heat and dry air anymore. The Gridssed is good- I have 10@360 MHZ but the prices are so dropping unbelivable. You get 15 MHZ for about 2300 Dollars shipping encluded.

The best thing is Beta-Rigs for miners. I pay there less for more MHZ cause the electricty is so expensive
here with 40 cent per KW/h.
That is in my eyes the best Hardwareinvestment.

Good luck and keep onmining Grin
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:25:41 PM

All I mine with is a single R9 270.  Just hit block 8600 and flying through with 3.8 difficulty.

hahaha. I have 3 R 290s and I cant stand the heat and dry air anymore. The Gridssed is good- I have 10@360 MHZ but the prices are so dropping unbelivable. You get 15 MHZ for about 2300 Dollars shipping encluded.

The best thing is Beta-Rigs for miners. I pay there less for more MHZ cause the electricty is so expensive
here with 40 cent per KW/h.
That is in my eyes the best Hardwareinvestment.

Good luck and keep onmining Grin

my elec is 25 cents tops. seeds are obsolete and the company's rotten, that's why they are dropping. The company told many people to buy in bulk before the 'chinese holiday' last week, then dropped the price. Solidifies my hate of Chinese companies and cheap products.

I bought a Falcon from GAWminers. com, since no one else has ASICs out yet. Should be here in 2 weeks.
I'll send you referral code if you want to save $20, if you're interested. You get advertised 27MH, but its around 33-36MH at 640 Watts for $3500 USD. They have other units too. We think gaw's miners are all based on Zeus miners, but Thunder say it uses 480 Watts, and so did the falcon when it was first advertised, but that was also for 27MH, so who really knows what power zeus thunder uses. Gaw is having problems with their Gblades, but that's China's fault with their product. GAW is willing to help their recent Gseed and Gblade customers by offering free equipment to offset the price drop of seeds. Unheard of in crypto....

Edit: Gaw offers hosting too. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: