Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:43:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchanging multiple currencies  (Read 750 times)
Distribution (OP)

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
January 07, 2012, 08:20:04 PM

I work in a tip position, and receive multiple currencies as tips. Instead of exchanging them for dollars and receiving significantly less, I want to know if there's a way to exchange my currencies (EUR, AUD, GBP, and CAD) for Bitcoins. It's all cash, so it's not like I could wire or anything.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Distribution (OP)

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
January 08, 2012, 10:59:59 PM

Anyone?
nmat

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2012, 12:51:44 AM

But do you plan to do this transaction person to person? Where are you located?
Distribution (OP)

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
January 12, 2012, 03:17:10 AM

But do you plan to do this transaction person to person? Where are you located?

Person to person, through the mail, however it's possible. I'm in central Florida. The problem is I get these currencies all the time, and I hate exchanging them because I get so little back. It's small denominations at a time, 10 or 20 CAD here, 5 EUR there, but it adds up. I started exchanging it, but I'd rather exchange them all for Bitcoins. Mainly I was asking if there was an exchange to which I could send these bills and coins and start trading with them. Although a person to person exchange would be great.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: