Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:50:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoJeweler.com - Accepting Bitcoin, Litecoin, Peercoin, Freicoin, Dogecoin  (Read 1004 times)
GQM (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 11:58:06 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 01:36:35 AM by GQM

Crypto Jeweler

We specialize in all kinds of Jewellery including but not limited to Diamonds, Gold, Silver and much more.

We gladly accept Bitcoin as payment along with a number of other crypto-currencies.
Bitcoin, Litecoin, Peercoin, Freicoin, Dogecoin, Digitalcoin, Nextcoin

We hope to offer competitive pricing as well as offer a way for the community to use alternative crypto-currencies for something more than just trading for other cryptos.

If we do not currently accept a crypto currency you would like to see accepted please mention it below or email us and we will be happy to look into the possibilites.

COUPON 10% DISCOUNT

BTC10

Expires: March 31st, 2014

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GQM (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 12:08:45 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2014, 04:48:41 PM by GQM

Trust Building Links

So being that I have been involved in the Bitcoin community since late 2012 I thought I'd share some of my experiences to help build trust within this community. Although I have not been very active on the forums this in not for the lack of my involvement in this space. I have taken mainly to the streets to network and build relationships within the Bitcoin community. I help educate others on the benefits of crypto-currencies by hosting and attending multiple MeetUp groups in the Toronto area.

I personally began as a miner and although Bitcoin was very much underground at the time I always discussed it with people to help spread the word. I was called crazy by most but I continued to seek ventures within the community that would help strengthen and legitimize these alternative currencies.

Later I became involved in the Freicoin community and helped to support it by running a P2Pool node for the network. I still have this running today, although it has gone through a rebranding from frcpool.com to its new home neXgen Mining which supports Bitcoin, Freicoin and Litecoin

http://pool.nexgenmining.ca

This is also home to an online store where you can purchase select mining hardware. I'm always looking to expand the line but find it hard to keep items in stock and we all know how much pre orders suck Smiley

http://nexgenmining.ca

Another involvement I have had is selling on Local Bitcoins. I originally began to sell on this website to help to drive my local adoption rate and meet others in the community interested in Bitcoin. I have meet some really great people through this and use it as a way to educate those interesting in learning more. I'd recommend checking out my feedback in my Local Bitcoins profile below as a way to gauge my sales history.

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/GQM/

As I mentioned earlier I host a MeetUp event called Durham Region Bitcoin Community and attend the Bitcoin Decentral MeetUps regularly.

http://www.meetup.com/Durham-Region-Bitcoin-Community/

If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to ask
psychogilgamesh

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:01:39 PM

I like the idea but, your site needs some work.

For example:

Searching Silver Rings and bracelets, I get gold ones.
http://cryptojeweler.com/silver/rings
http://cryptojeweler.com/silver/bracelets

Also with as many products you have available, you could offer some better search options.

I wish you luck though.
GQM (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 04:12:45 PM

I like the idea but, your site needs some work.

For example:

Searching Silver Rings and bracelets, I get gold ones.
http://cryptojeweler.com/silver/rings
http://cryptojeweler.com/silver/bracelets

Also with as many products you have available, you could offer some better search options.

I wish you luck though.

Hi psychogilgamesh

Thank you for your kind words and great feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve our clients shopping experience. I do admit I overlooked the silver category problem. This must be due to a wrong DB query and will be looked into asap.

We are also looking into allowing our clients to refine their search using some of the attributes such as Metal Content 14K 10K, Number of Diamonds along with many other options soon to come.

Thanks again for your feedback,

GQM
GQM (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 04:26:47 PM

The infinity rings are nice but my wife takes a size 4 1/4.  7 the smallest for this ring?

Hi otrkid70,

Which ring specifically were you referring to. We are able to do custom jewelry upon request. If its just changing the ring size I can talk with my jeweler and see what if any price difference there would be.

Thanks for your interest,

GQM
GQM (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 05:29:36 PM

The infinity rings are nice but my wife takes a size 4 1/4.  7 the smallest for this ring?

Hi otrkid70,

Which ring specifically were you referring to. We are able to do custom jewelry upon request. If its just changing the ring size I can talk with my jeweler and see what if any price difference there would be.

GQM
D16287905

I have contacted my Jeweler and will let you know as soon as I hear anything.

Also we have temporarily removed the SEO url alias as it was causing the issue of mixing products together. You can now browse silver rings and other categories more accurately. We will be working to fix the SEO urls we apologize for the confusion.
GQM (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 05:55:36 PM

Hi otrkid70,

GQM
D16287905

I have contacted my Jeweler and will let you know as soon as I hear anything.

Also we have temporarily removed the SEO url alias as it was causing the issue of mixing products together. You can now browse silver rings and other categories more accurately. We will be working to fix the SEO urls we apologize for the confusion.
Ok i appreciate it. could you also ask him if sizing it down from such a larger size would distort the ring itself?

I have just gotten off the phone with him and he did mention this to me. A custom ring would start at $400. Sizing a ring is only $25 but he does not recommend sizing a ring from 7 to 4 1/4. I'm sorry that I could not help you with this particular product. We are always trying to source new suppliers as well so I will keep my eyes open for you Smiley
GQM (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 07:59:11 PM

Thanks, we hope to grow the product offerings and possibly offer Bullion as well. Just finalizing some things but we want to offer customers choice so all feedback is much appreciated.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:12:55 PM

ERROR 500 - INTERNAL SERVER ERROR  Angry

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
GQM (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 09:16:37 PM

Should be up and running. We have been working on cleaning up parts of the database. Sorry for the error you received.
GQM (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 01:34:57 AM

Crypto Jeweler has been operating successfully with multiple orders since we launched. We want to thank those that have taken us seriously and trusted to make a purchase from us.

We hope to gain more trust within the community and as such we will be attending the Bitcoin Expo in Toronto this April 11-13. If anyone happens to be coming please stop by our booth and say hi Smiley

We also have implemented 2 more crypto currencies to the list.

Digital Coin & NextCoin

We are always open to suggestions but have been trying to minimize options until we get our system figured out.

If you would like to use a crypto of your choice please contact us and we maybe able to accept it on a case by case basis.
GQM (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 02:14:13 AM

Just as an update, we found out the 500 error was due to the mail client running to many proccesses on the server. This has since been fixed and we are noticing improved speed and preformance on the site.

We are continuing to look at ways to make the experience better. As such we are working to implement a cleaner way to refine searches based on the attributes of the products such as price, size, metal content etc.

Lastly I would like to mention that you can now browse the store easily in your chosen crypto. Price are updated live and as such are not locked in until checkout confirmation.

Thanks again and don't forget to come check us out at the Bitcoin Expo April 11-13 Smiley
WASPJoe

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:10:20 AM

Ryan is a great guy and I have worked with him on previous projects.

I really hope to see some nice mens watches.

FWIW I trust him and would use him if i had the need to get jewelry

Developer CCoin ccoin.info / Proof-of-Pizza | Help me dig out of school debt 14VcK4aTHDcu9NEwrD4FhxfwVsFoKP5ic7
GQM (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 02:58:04 PM

Ryan is a great guy and I have worked with him on previous projects.

I really hope to see some nice mens watches.

FWIW I trust him and would use him if i had the need to get jewelry

Thanks Joe, I appreciate the shout out Smiley We have delivered on your request Smiley

We now carry Men and Women watches which are limited edition. Each watch contains Moon, Mars and Space Crystal along with floating Diamonds or Sapphires.

Check out our new line of watches here

http://cryptojeweler.com/watches

These watches are more limited than Bitcoin Wink
GQM (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 10:27:51 PM

Mothers Day Sale

10% Discount Coupon Code

MOM10
Pages: [1]