Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:46:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GAWMiners.com - Introducing the GAW Founders Club!  (Read 5657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GAW Miners (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

http://www.gawminers.com

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 10:13:33 PM

Hi Everybody,

The Single 5-Chips have sold out! We had a crazy influx of orders and were doing over 2 orders per minute for over an hour. We definitely didn't expect this and sold out way sooner than estimated.

For everyone who thinks the price is about to drop, it just did and it will go back up again tomorrow. This was a SALE and not a prelude to anything. Tomorrow prices will be right back to normal (129.95) and will stay that way so please stop speculating and throwing around rumors because they are just that - rumors.

Thank you everyone for participating in this sale and we wish you happy mining with your new miners! Smiley

Have a wonderful Friday,

The GAW Team

gawminers.com  Gridseed ASIC Mining Hardware
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Colorado_Miner

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 02:16:54 AM

Congrats on selling out!!!  I am super impressed that you were able to ship out my 5 new little buddies today and I can't wait to put them to work Smiley
Number6

Activity: 490
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 02:55:39 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 04:03:14 AM by Number6

Thanks for helping me with my issue Josh, will be ordering again!

BTC:   18jdvLeM6r943eUY4DEC5B9cQZPuDyg4Zn     LTC:   LeBh9akQ3RwxwpUU6pJQ9YGs9PrC1Zc9BK
bsquared

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:20:55 PM

So looks like we will have a damn good week for double our power..   Alt coin pools are rocking this week like they have not rocked in months..

I am mining on WP and would like my double promo based on their stats, not Clever..  How do I request this..  It was mentioned by GAW that we could request this..

Nope, it's based on LTC price...
http://www.gawminers.com/blog/double-your-hash-promotion-starting-april-26/

Just for reference:
http://www.clevermining.com/profits

Blue line == current profits mining altcoins on a multipool, yellow line below it is the LTC direct mining profits.  You can see it's been a very good week to mine altcoins, but hey "free" coins are free coins.  Of course we'd all love it if it was based off AC or WC this week Smiley
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 06:29:47 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2014, 07:00:29 PM by GAW Miners

As many of you have already noticed, we've released our:

Customer Loyalty Rewards & Refer-a-Friend programs

Loyalty Rewards:
For every dollar you spend, you earn 10 rewards points. You can redeem the rewards points for store credit - from small to large $ amounts.

You can see all the reward tiers by clicking the widget on the bottom right of the site. If you're logged in, click the widget and then switch to the Reward Redemption tab.

If you plan on making many purchases, save your points to redeem a bigger prize!

Refer-a-Friend:
If you refer a friend, every purchase earns you 5000 points (same as a $500 purchase!), so get to it!

Anyone you refer receives $20 off their first purchase over $200. Posting your referral link on Facebook or Twitter might earn you multiple referrals in one shot so give it a go! Wink

Starting Off:

Just for logging in or signing up, you will be rewarded 1000 points!

Thanks for being part of this amazing and ever-growing community!

If you have any questions or would like to recommend something, please post it in this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580530

All posts in this thread regarding the Loyalty Rewards and Refer-a-Friend programs will be deleted.

The GAW Team

GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 06:31:14 PM

Also, on a side note:

Please do not post your referral links in this thread. Think about what would happen if every customer would post their referral link here.
We will delete your post and after multiple warnings will ban your referral account.

Many people have been asking about retroactive rewards points (for previous orders). We are not retroactively honoring purchases with the loyalty program. We are doing this with the Double Your Hash promotion though so please keep this in mind when registering your total hashing power purchased from us.

Thank you for being a valued GAW customer. Please enjoy your benefits responsibly!

JHammer

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:55:46 PM

Also, on a side note:

Please do not post your referral links in this thread. Think about what would happen if every customer would post their referral link here.
We will delete your post and after multiple warnings will ban your referral account.

Many people have been asking about retroactive rewards points (for previous orders). We are not retroactively honoring purchases with the loyalty program. We are doing this with the Double Your Hash promotion though so please keep this in mind when registering your total hashing power purchased from us.

Thank you for being a valued GAW customer. Please enjoy your benefits responsibly!

Hi.. When is the Double Your Hash Rate for Members that is running this week over with?  And when will we see the results?

Also one of the Member's Benefits says  "Unlimited hosting & electricity for your miners"

Does this mean for life???    Just trying to understand what this means exactly..

Thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: