Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:58:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *** Official: masterchain.info testing thread  (Read 2309 times)
nightengale

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:59:02 PM

I tried sending some mastercoins out today, and this is my first time attempting to do so. I've verified with a couple of the block explorers that I have 10+ MSC associated with an address. I entered the destination address into masterchain.info, and followed the send instructions. I made sure I had a little BTC associated with that address, and dumped the private key in my QT client, pasted it into the forms, followed all of the instructions, and received the response "transaction sent" and a link to blockchain.info transaction. It's been almost an hour, and the TXID isn't showing up and my MSC balance has not changed. Can anyone confirm that this site is still working as advertised?
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:54:19 AM

I used the materchain yesterday ,but I find it is hard to use,I think you guys need more work to do.
Pale Phoenix

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:15:14 AM

I used the materchain yesterday ,but I find it is hard to use,I think you guys need more work to do.

Can you be more specific? I think if you could share some of the specific problems you had, or things you found confusing, it would be most helpful to the devs.

marcelus

Activity: 297

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 09:19:14 AM

I tried sending some mastercoins out today, and this is my first time attempting to do so. I've verified with a couple of the block explorers that I have 10+ MSC associated with an address. I entered the destination address into masterchain.info, and followed the send instructions. I made sure I had a little BTC associated with that address, and dumped the private key in my QT client, pasted it into the forms, followed all of the instructions, and received the response "transaction sent" and a link to blockchain.info transaction. It's been almost an hour, and the TXID isn't showing up and my MSC balance has not changed. Can anyone confirm that this site is still working as advertised?

You probably didn't pay a large enough miners fee (BTC).
marcelus

Activity: 297

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 09:20:45 AM

I've used masterchain without problem many times but this morning, when I want to participate in the crowdsale, I'm being told that my private key is invalid. Naturally it's the same (BitcoinQT format) one I've used many times. Anyone having the same problem?
nightengale

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:48:47 PM

I learned that masterchain.info uses blockchain.info to broadcast transactions. Since blockchain.info was down when I attempted to send using masterchain.info, that is probably why the transaction didn't go through.

I missed out on the crowdsale since they pulled the Mastercoin only a few hours after posting it.
ervalvola

Activity: 669

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:39:13 PM

I learned that masterchain.info uses blockchain.info to broadcast transactions. Since blockchain.info was down when I attempted to send using masterchain.info, that is probably why the transaction didn't go through.

I missed out on the crowdsale since they pulled the Mastercoin only a few hours after posting it.

It is not working for me too (yes, i missed the crowdsale for this too and I'm a bit annoyed)

When I try to prepare the transaction, it says:
"Not enough bitcoin funds on address"
but I have 0.18BTC in that address...

digitalfog

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:26:10 PM

Same here.   Just did two Test Mastercoin transactions and one real Mastercoin transaction.  Received info that it was sent and was given a transaction number to check on blockchain.  All transactions come back as "transaction not found."

dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 12:13:12 AM

It may help, if you post the transaction id.

If it was broadcasted (e.g. you see it on blockchain.info), then masterchain.info probably didn't update yet. I'm not sure, how often an update is done, but transactions are not shown immediately and especially not, if they are still unconfirmed.

ervalvola

Activity: 669

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:51:11 PM

It is not working for me too (yes, i missed the crowdsale for this too and I'm a bit annoyed)

When I try to prepare the transaction, it says:
"Not enough bitcoin funds on address"
but I have 0.18BTC in that address...

Still not working...
I don't understand if I'm doing something wrong... any help?

It recognizes the wallet, verify it... just can't prepare the transaction...
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: