Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:39:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯  (Read 41443 times)
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:24:52 PM

I dont understand why is there nearly 2.5 BTC sell walls in the 500 satos.

I have noticed that too, and there were some 2 batches of 800K Yin coins on the 400 sat range for the last 24 hours.
People just keep on dumping on the low buy orders. This is not good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elaine ArciagaBBK

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:21:54 PM

Feel the YINYANG is also good, long-term investment coin, just want to better, more function
tuanvie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:26:29 PM

to this day I really like the yin and yang coin, very nice, I still keep Smiley

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
shockstar

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:43:38 PM

I have noticed that too, and there were some 2 batches of 800K Yin coins on the 400 sat range for the last 24 hours.

Manipulation from other party that wants in maybe?
crazyboy1234

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:42:35 PM

What is the coin now?
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:43:36 PM

Multipool hashing slowly increasing, it was around 17mh for scrypt a couple hours ago now it jumped to 22MH i hope it keeps going this way. The more interested people we have the better. Thats why i believe a kind of small give away could attract some more awareness.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:24:09 PM

I don't know who's sell walls those are , but people do sell. Everytime sell orders come up it seems like you guys expect no one to be selling, we can't control them. As for the big orders of coins, those were manipulation by myself and others, looking to increase volume.

YinCoin & YangCoin Creator
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582433
http://Yinyangpool.com = #1 Most Profiable pool in Cryptos
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:52:34 PM

I don't know who's sell walls those are , but people do sell. Everytime sell orders come up it seems like you guys expect no one to be selling, we can't control them. As for the big orders of coins, those were manipulation by myself and others, looking to increase volume.

I am not against anything on people selling, but the movement of such  Sell Walls of 1.4 Btc to 3.5 Btc per order among the range of very small ones and the constant Dumping on weak buy orders is what I am questioning. It seems like there is a group  trying to pressure down the price of the coins.
cords51

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:51:53 AM

I'll pick up a few more at these prices.
cords51

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:53:22 AM

Oh, while I'm here...

Is there any benefit to buying yin rather than yang? Always seems to be higher volume on yin.
benson dubois

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:29:22 AM

ok.You succeeded in making me an interest for him
I need some time to observe
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:31:39 AM

Oh, while I'm here...

Is there any benefit to buying yin rather than yang? Always seems to be higher volume on yin.

For now Yin has been the constant high volume coin being traded, so most likely we see more action here. Between the 2 coins, Yin has been widely distributed than Yang during its initial phase.
shockstar

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:13:56 AM

I am not against anything on people selling, but the movement of such  Sell Walls of 1.4 Btc to 3.5 Btc per order among the range of very small ones and the constant Dumping on weak buy orders is what I am questioning. It seems like there is a group  trying to pressure down the price of the coins.

Whoever sold very low are not very smart. Fake sell wall. Clearly that 3 btc sell wall @ 500 sat was to manipulate and push the price down where they can pick it up at a lower price. A few hundred k was picked up at @ 300-200. 1 on of the sell orders lifted. Just hold your coins.
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:26:13 AM

I am not against anything on people selling, but the movement of such  Sell Walls of 1.4 Btc to 3.5 Btc per order among the range of very small ones and the constant Dumping on weak buy orders is what I am questioning. It seems like there is a group  trying to pressure down the price of the coins.

Whoever sold very low are not very smart. Fake sell wall. Clearly that 3 btc sell wall @ 500 sat was to manipulate and push the price down where they can pick it up at a lower price. A few hundred k was picked up at @ 300-200. 1 on of the sell orders lifted. Just hold your coins.

Yes someone is manipulating to buy cheaper. The people selling to him are just strengthing his position really.

shockstar

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:59:15 AM

Yes someone is manipulating to buy cheaper. The people selling to him are just strengthing his position really.

Mr. Dev please give us an update in regards to the POS format of these coins. Everyone is dying to hear whats in plan.
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:34:06 AM

Just as a heads up, we still need people independently mining yin/yang, not much hashes needed, but the multipool does not keep the yin/yang network running.

YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:57:30 AM

Mr. Dev please give us an update in regards to the POS format of these coins. Everyone is dying to hear whats in plan.

Not sure at this point. I will talk to the team. There is a couple of options though.
Option 1: Do what Caishen Coin and create a POS version of Yin and a POS version of Yang. Then get an exchange to host the coin swap, and basically have two new coins.
Option 2: Create a brand new coin, not related to Yin or Yang, but let people exchange their Yin or Yang for the new coin. I think this will be a good oppertunity because we can make a new coin which will have higher prices because it's image will be clean. Followers of Yin and Yang can exchange the cheap Yin/Yang they bought for the new coin. This will hopefully make the community a lot of money.

Feedback on these ideas please.

bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:03:15 AM

Not sure at this point. I will talk to the team. There is a couple of options though.
Option 1: Do what Caishen Coin and create a POS version of Yin and a POS version of Yang. Then get an exchange to host the coin swap, and basically have two new coins.
Option 2: Create a brand new coin, not related to Yin or Yang, but let people exchange their Yin or Yang for the new coin. I think this will be a good oppertunity because we can make a new coin which will have higher prices because it's image will be clean. Followers of Yin and Yang can exchange the cheap Yin/Yang they bought for the new coin. This will hopefully make the community a lot of money.

I am all for Option 2: I think this will be faster implemented. But it would be good that it will have a POW function remaining and not totally POS , so we an use the yingyangpool.com as the main mining pool too.. and not waste the resource there. So we need a name and a new design of the wallet and added features too. Similar to what others have already implemented like on what they did to Silkcoin. - We can call the new coin as "Feng-Huang Coin " the same name the Chinese used for the word "Phoenix"
ky_storm

Activity: 105

@ky_storm

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:05:45 AM

The second idea may be perfect.
That's the really idea of "RELAUNCH" IMO.
armaan56

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:10:40 AM

Definitely prefer the second option. We could also reuse the multipool we have

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« CoiNuŧ.com  The Only BTCitcoin Options Exchange  »Secure« »Fast« »Fair« »Minimum trade 0.01 BTC«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: