Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:28:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRTUAL MINING COIN [VMC] | OUR MINED 410 PAYCOINS [XPY] IS ARRIVED!!!  (Read 146018 times)
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:17:04 PM

Ok, i have my PC back now ! (YAY)  Grin
Sorry for the delay Guys.

Here's the report, i've promised:

Weekly Report:

- Amount of MHS (Collateral Security)      -    196 MHS  (+2 MHS this week)
- Amount of reedemed VMCs                   -    This week : 900.000VMC  (Total: 12.000.000 VMC)
- Weekly average income by the MHS     -    23541 HP (Read below the announcement about it)

Additional info:
For the upcoming weeks REEDEM is on HOLD !!!
Period: Until further notice... (stay tuned)

Announcement:

As some of You probably heard about it, HashCoin is coming to the CryptoMarket.
https://hashcoin.com/
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/hashcoin-hashbase-will-bring-bitcoin-mainstream-interview-with-gawminers-josh-garza/

HashCoin has a BIG potential and expected with a HIGH value to the Market !

Our collateral security (196MHS currently) is on Zenminer, which allows now to mine Hashpoints (instead of BTC)
These hashpoints can be used to buy/convert to HashCoin.
400HP = 1 HashCoin

So we've decided with the Team, to give it a try...
We've switched to mine HP for a while, and we have ended in a VERY GOOD RESULT !
We have more than 23500 HashPoint so far !
Their total value is around 60 HashCoins !!!

Since HashCoin has USD cover behind it (eg: Bank guarantee) its guaranteed market value will be around 20$ each !

That means we have just expanded VMC collateral security value by 1200$ !!!

Hope You Guys welcome this and agree with our decision.

Let us hear Your voice VMC Community...!

This is indeed good news then, my next question is are you planning then to be able to redeem VMC with Hashcoins instead? ( I think this will boost even more then value of VMC and will trigger the mining of this coin even more , It is a WIN-WIN)

If reedem is dead then for me VMC is dead. Now it is private dev mining power.
That means we have just expanded VMC collateral security value by 1200$ = That means DEV just expanded its private mining power value by 1200$

Xinwao,

It is said that  redeem has put on hold and redemption is not dead! Please try to understand what is being done here, this is a good way of boosting the value of VMC for the long haul.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RD965

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:51:07 AM

Weekly Report:

- Amount of reedemed VMCs                   -    This week : 900.000VMC  (Total: 12.000.000 VMC)
- Weekly average income by the MHS     -    23541 HP (Read below the announcement about it)

Additional info:

Announcement:

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/hashcoin-hashbase-will-bring-bitcoin-mainstream-interview-with-gawminers-josh-garza/

Our collateral security (196MHS currently) is on Zenminer, which allows now to mine Hashpoints (instead of BTC)
400HP = 1 HashCoin

We've switched to mine HP for a while, and we have ended in a VERY GOOD RESULT !

Since HashCoin has USD cover behind it (eg: Bank guarantee) its guaranteed market value will be around 20$ each !

This is indeed good news then, my next question is are you planning then to be able to redeem VMC with Hashcoins instead? ( I think this will boost even more then value of VMC and will trigger the mining of this coin even more , It is a WIN-WIN)

That means we have just expanded VMC collateral security value by 1200$ = That means DEV just expanded its private mining power value by 1200$

Xinwao,

It is said that  redeem has put on hold and redemption is not dead! Please try to understand what is being done here, this is a good way of boosting the value of VMC for the long haul.

Exactly we expect new exciting things!
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:08:08 AM

Damn! Its good news!!
xinwao

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:39:24 AM

Im talking about facts not about the new great dev plans (again plans). Plans are only words and means nothing.
Facts are that vmc is dead when we look at exchanges prices and now reedem is on hold, who knows how long.
The only interresting feature of this coin for me was reedem.
Currently its dev private mining power bought by others people money. Smart.
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:41:56 AM

Im talking about facts not about the new great dev plans (again plans). Plans are only words and means nothing.
Facts are that vmc is dead when we look at exchanges prices and now reedem is on hold, who knows how long.

Xinwao,

How many VMC are you still holding? Are you still mining this coin since it is still profitable?
Or buying cheap from the exchanges and redeeming for a profit?
somogyipeti (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:15:14 AM

Xinwao, everybody happy with this good news. We always redeemed your coins and you confirmed it here.

Why are you sad? Because redeem on hold for about 3 weeks?

You wrote 'plans'. This is not plans this is an ongoing project. We mining hashpoints now, and we will announce here how many hashpoint we have.

Private mining power? If the team wants stole this power we could have done that months ago... but no, we are still here.

Please don't FUD here...

(sorry for my english)

Guys, I think we can make VMC more valuable with this hashcoins....
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:17:55 AM

Xinwao, everybody happy with this good news. We always redeemed your coins and you confirmed it here.

Why are you sad? Because redeem on hold for about 3 weeks?

You wrote 'plans'. This is not plans this is an ongoing project. We mining hashpoints now, and we will announce here how many hashpoint we have.

Private mining power? If the team wants stole this power we could have done that months ago... but no, we are still here.

Please don't FUD here...

(sorry for my english)

Guys, I think we can make VMC more valuable with this hashcoins....

I respectfully Agree and VMC is on the Firefront on this as new coins will try to copy this PLAN/Strategy!

Good Work!
Coin.millionair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:22:21 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 12:22:12 PM by Coin.millionair

Xinwao,

It is said that  redeem has put on hold and redemption is not dead! Please try to understand what is being done here, this is a good way of boosting the value of VMC for the long haul.

Ofcourse we plan to enable reedem again....!
(No worries about it.)
Will be announced here later.

Current situation is that we DO NOT EARN any BTC by the collateral security mining power, since it is mining HashPoints now.
Thought, i've made it clear with the announcement Sad

We will work out something soon for reedeming, but we dont have any fund for this, at the moment.
That is the only reason its put on HOLD temporarily !!!

It seems that we (DEV Team) and most of You (VMC Community) have a big expectations for HashCoin project.
Hope they will be fullfilled soon, and help to strengthen VMC as well on the Market...

Qtum             ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
            ▄███▄       ▄███▄▄
        ▄▄█▀▀█  ▀█▄   ▄█▀  █ ▀▀█▄
    ▄█▄█▀  ▄█▀    █████    ▀█▄  ▀█▄█▄
    ████▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄████
   ▄██   ███      █████      ███   ██▄
   █ █  ▄█▀█▄    ▄█   █▄    ▄█▀█▄  █ █
  ▐█ █ ▄█   █▄  ██     ██  ▄█   █▄ █ ▐▌
 ██▌ ███     ████       ████     ███ ▐██
 ▀█▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀██
  ▐█ █ █▄   ▄█  █▄     ▄█  █▄   ▄█ █ █▌
   █ █  ▀███▀    ▀█   █▀    ▀███▀  █ █
   ███   ███      █████      ███   ███
    ▀████████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀████████▀
     ███▄   █     █▀▀▀█     █   ▄███▄     
        ▀█▄▄██  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ██▄▄█▀   ▀████▄ 
          ▀██████       █████▀       █████
             ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀         ▀███▀

█
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  █
....First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract..
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  and DAPP Platform   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

█   █▀▀
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█   █▄▄

▀▀█   █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
▄▄█   █
xinwao

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:26:30 PM

Sorry but for me there are words only. Reedem stopped and vmc market price tells much.
Words are only words - market says the truth. If your plans were great investors would have changed market price very fast but it doesnt look like that.
And its not to good trying to stop people telling what do they think calling them "FUD". Did I said anything what is not true?
somogyipeti (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:40:25 PM

Sorry but for me there are words only. Reedem stopped and vmc market price tells much.
Words are only words - market says the truth. If your plans were great investors would have changed market price very fast but it doesnt look like that.
And its not to good trying to stop people telling what do they think calling them "FUD". Did I said anything what is not true?

Xinwao, when we will redeem the hashpoins to hascoin there will be a bigger collateral security.

And then you can redeem your VMCs at higher prices.
Mohabmw

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:16:51 AM

Weekly Report:

Additional info:

Announcement:

400HP = 1 HashCoin

Xinwao,

Xinwao,
it's seems for me in the last few weeks it was YOUR private mining power. The rewards from the zenhash nowadays not the best, and you every single week sent minimum 800.000 VMC to the redeem address, so the 60-70% of the weekly reward landed in your wallet.

The VMC coin is live more than 6 month, and the DEV didn't take the collateral security!

If this situation shows you the VMC is dead, so be it for you... bye.
Fortunately the VMC community smarter than you, and they are not subsistence miners.
xinwao

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 08:49:36 AM

Weekly Report:

Additional info:

Announcement:

400HP = 1 HashCoin

Xinwao,

Xinwao,
it's seems for me in the last few weeks it was YOUR private mining power. The rewards from the zenhash nowadays not the best, and you every single week sent minimum 800.000 VMC to the redeem address, so the 60-70% of the weekly reward landed in your wallet.

The VMC coin is live more than 6 month, and the DEV didn't take the collateral security!

If this situation shows you the VMC is dead, so be it for you... bye.
Fortunately the VMC community smarter than you, and they are not subsistence miners.

Wow, many new words and words :-)
Im only following the vmc coin rules while you are changing them. For me the only valuable vmc feature (reedem) is stopped, who know for how long.
And you are saying that Im stupid while others are smart while believing in still not verified projects (hashcoins). Its not your word vs my words - its your words vs the market - market says the truth - if your plans were great investors would have changed market price very fast waiting for hashcoins with pockets full of VMC but it doesnt look like that.

Question: you pay for vmc reedem using only btc earned by collateral security MHS and not selling collateral security mining power. Looks ok. But what will happen with this collateral security miningpower when you reedem all the vmc coins using only earnings?
Mohabmw

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 01:04:11 PM

I'm sure you know the calculation of the redeem. So you should know, it's impossible to redeem all of the VMC. For example the value of the last VMC will the total amount of the collateral security. The redeem is not the goal of the VMC. The collateral security only make sure, the value of the VMC will never become 0.
RD965

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:22:49 PM

I'm sure you know the calculation of the redeem. So you should know, it's impossible to redeem all of the VMC. For example the value of the last VMC will the total amount of the collateral security. The redeem is not the goal of the VMC. The collateral security only make sure, the value of the VMC will never become 0.

Well redeem its also a way to push the price up!
Coin.millionair

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:06:23 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 04:56:42 PM by Coin.millionair

VMC DEV Team proudly present: VMC is INTEGRATED into COINTOPAY.COM
Cryptocurrency Payment Service !!!

Read details here: https://cointopay.com/integration.jsp

Now You can pay in VMC for online services, using Cointopay or Buy/Purchase products paying with VMC !!!

For Merchants and Consumers in a nutshell:

• Make- and Receive Online payments
  • Validated payments
  • Smartphone and Tablet ready
  • Buy and Sell Coins directly
  • Support for several crypto currencies
  • 24x7 operational support for customers
  • Pay out in currency of choice
  • Free service: T-Zero instant Crypto payment technology

In case You know merchants, who accept cryptocoins already for their products/services, let them know about cointopay.
Registration is free and easy, then You are good to go Smiley

Let's spread the Word Guys !
Retweet this: https://twitter.com/coin_millionair/status/531477490775367680

▄███▄       ▄███▄▄

█
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  and DAPP Platform   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

█   █▀▀
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█   █▄▄

▀▀█   █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
▄▄█   █
Mohabmw

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:20:50 PM

Well redeem its also a way to push the price up!

Yes, the redeem can push up the price that's why we use it, but it's not the best way in a long term. The best way to make popular the VMC. I am not worryed about the price. Yes, now it's low, and lot of coins have higher. But I have seen a lot of times, when one new coin came, unbelievable high prices. (only because the hype) and few weeks later everyone sold their coins and the coin died. I remember that coins which started  around when the VMC started too, most of them is totally death now. For example H2O coin... and we are here. It's a small coin yet, but it can be much bigger. The bitcoin in the first few year was so little and cheap. Who knows what the future will bring?
markzedi

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:39:27 PM

It is interresting that I can buy this coin at exchanges below reedem price and immediately redeem it with 10% or 20% profit  Grin

Let's do that !
You see this is VMC, You can make a profit on this coin.

Dont forget: ALL the reedeemed coins are locked in a wallet, (will be destroyed) and wont be DUMPED !!!
We are working on an other new feature to make VMC more valuable on the Market as well !
Details coming soon...

Tried to acumulate buying a little on the market. Now see it was bad idea.
Coin.millionair

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:15:11 PM

It is interresting that I can buy this coin at exchanges below reedem price and immediately redeem it with 10% or 20% profit  Grin

Let's do that !

Dont forget: ALL the reedeemed coins are locked in a wallet, (will be destroyed) and wont be DUMPED !!!
We are working on an other new feature to make VMC more valuable on the Market as well !
Details coming soon...

No worries mate, it wasn't bad idea at all !
Hold your VMCs for a while and You'll get ur reward soon...
Now price is quite low, but we are working on boosting the demand of the market...

Stay tuned ;c)

▄███▄       ▄███▄▄

█
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  █

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

█   █▀▀
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█   █▄▄

▀▀█   █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
▄▄█   █
markzedi

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 03:55:20 PM

Let's do that !

Details coming soon...

No worries mate, it wasn't bad idea at all !
Hold your VMCs for a while and You'll get ur reward soon...
Now price is quite low, but we are working on boosting the demand of the market...

Stay tuned ;c)

Sorry but it is not possible to make any succesfull trade. To be honest it is impossible to sell VMC in any way.

Coin.millionair

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 09:31:18 PM

What are You talking about mate ?
There are Buying offers for more than 5millions of VMC !!!
https://coin-swap.net/market/VMC/BTC

Im not saying price is acceptable at this moment, but we are working on some solution to raise market volume...
Have a little patience yet plz.

▄███▄       ▄███▄▄

█
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  █

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

█   █▀▀
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█   █▄▄

▀▀█   █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
▄▄█   █
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: