Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:21:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256  (Read 152405 times)
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:36:03 AM

thanks for the advisory techbytes - my i just add, everyone should have a failover on their miners anyway..

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
allcoin.com

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:39:34 AM

We've added ZS/BTC market  Grin.
https://www.allcoin.com/trade/ZS_BTC

RENDERING

Activity: 353

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:30:42 AM

Ok guys, I setup a new pool for everyone to use. I made this one public. If you know me from a while back... I stopped running pools because I was sick of the drama and BS from wankers. So I just stopped running pools.

This time I see a need for another pool so I had to set it up. I have been running pools for a long time and have my shit together. My private pool has been running perfect.

I made this a beefy server so it should be able to handle a shit ton of you guys if needed. I constantly monitor so I am ontop of shit.

That being said, I still do not want to be a full time pool operator I am doing this out of need for the coin. I do not gaurentee you anything execpt that I will leave the pool up until POW is over. You should not have any problems, but I am aware that shit can happen.

Here you go, enjoy.

http://zs.coinarmy.com
raskul

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:33:06 AM

Ok guys, I setup a new pool for everyone to use. I made this one public. If you know me from a while back... I stopped running pools because I was sick of the drama and BS from wankers. So I just stopped running pools.

This time I see a need for another pool so I had to set it up. I have been running pools for a long time and have my shit together. My private pool has been running perfect.

I made this a beefy server so it should be able to handle a shit ton of you guys if needed. I constantly monitor so I am ontop of shit.

That being said, I still do not want to be a full time pool operator I am doing this out of need for the coin. I do not gaurentee you anything execpt that I will leave the pool up until POW is over. You should not have any problems, but I am aware that shit can happen.

Here you go, enjoy.

2%.

RENDERING

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:34:08 AM

Here you go, enjoy.

2%.

Quality comes at a price. That is my thought. What do you want it to be at?
raskul

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:36:20 AM

Here you go, enjoy.

2%.

i wasn't putting it down bro, i am always happy to pay pool fees, i know it takes time, effort and cash to run these things. leave it at 2%, it's fine.

RENDERING

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:38:16 AM

Here you go, enjoy.

2%.

i wasn't putting it down bro, i am always happy to pay pool fees, i know it takes time, effort and cash to run these things. leave it at 2%, it's fine.

I put it at 1%, I am not looking to make money from it. Just trying to cover server cost. I got a beefy ass server, but not a big deal. Just trying to help out after seeing what is happening. :/
raskul

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:43:31 AM

Here you go, enjoy.

2%.

I put it at 1%, I am not looking to make money from it. Just trying to cover server cost. I got a beefy ass server, but not a big deal. Just trying to help out after seeing what is happening. :/

it's appreciated, thanks, just waiting for my edit account email so I can put in my wallet address then i'll move over.

RENDERING

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:45:36 AM

Here you go, enjoy.

2%.

it's appreciated, thanks, just waiting for my edit account email so I can put in my wallet address then i'll move over.

Cool. I just tested the email and it showed up almost instantly. I am using gmail. Make sure to check your spam/junk.
raskul

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:46:18 AM

Here you go, enjoy.

2%.

Cool. I just tested the email and it showed up almost instantly. I am using gmail.

still waiting... private domain.

RENDERING

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:47:12 AM

[/quote]

[/quote]

Check your spam/junk?
raskul

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:47:46 AM

[/quote]

Check your spam/junk?
[/quote]

i'll pretend you didn't say that.

RENDERING

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:48:52 AM

Check your spam/junk?
[/quote]

i'll pretend you didn't say that.
[/quote]

lol Smiley
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:53:28 AM

CryptoPools is back on the correct chain with the help from archLinuxUser.  Thanks.

Ahmed will fix crons when he wakes up in an hour or two.  Sorry for the downtime.

-tb-

RENDERING

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:58:46 AM

Here you go, enjoy.

2%.

Cool. I just tested the email and it showed up almost instantly. I am using gmail.

I turned off the email required to make changes. Refresh your account page and you can do it now. Smiley
raskul

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:01:30 AM

Here you go, enjoy.

2%.

I turned off the email required to make changes. Refresh your account page and you can do it now. Smiley

done. moving the rig now.

RENDERING

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:06:45 AM

Here you go, enjoy.

2%.

done. moving the rig now.

Nice rigs! Smiley I found a block with only 1 of my rigs. LOL it might work out nicely. Smiley I also see that this server is giving out work much faster than others. Another plus. Smiley

Ok Im off to bed. I am a full time bitcoiner so I keep my eye on things all the time, unless I'm sleeping of course.

L8r
raskul

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:08:20 AM

groovy

raskul

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:09:12 AM

great pool - efficient and fast with perfect statistic reporting.

IRKAN (COIN)ARMY

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

only 1% fees

ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:52:58 AM

low fee, reliable, secure zimstake exchange:

scifi-ex.com

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: