Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:26:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN!  (Read 470198 times)
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:41:57 PM

Please vote jackpot distribution poll.

Please vote at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=613319

Other community forum I joined opened a poll too.
https://www.ddengle.com/pool_mining_pool_hub/681849

The result will be added, and set as our pool rule at some point.
i can't vote Sad
maybe because my newbie status?

I also can't vote cause I am a noob, what is the minimum status to vote??

I can't vote either, I guess people with Newbie status on Bitcointalk can't vote in polls. Sad
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adatrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:44:50 PM

Anyone has problem with mininghubpools.com ?
I never had any problem with them since the beginning, but last few days I noticed a slowdown in payout and my payout + bonus won't execute even if I did do manual payout.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

What do you mean? You didn't get payout?
Did you check it in Transactions page?

Thanks it solves now. I did fill the manual payout 2 days ago, and i just get it now. I don't worry anyway, because your pool is very legitimate and I always support it. Just curious why this time it takes so long.

I'm curious about it too.
Maybe p2p network was too busy by sending big amount of jackpot coins.

Can you provide me txid? I want to check it in block explorer. You can PM me if you don't want to open it publicly.

Miningpoolhub is a prime example of why pools (except p2p) are a dangerous aspect of cryptocurrency because someone has been clearly manipulating the payouts behind the scenes.

My suggestion would be to avoid this pool at all costs, (I'm the reason why both the large hashrates dropped off their pool) until they can explain where the payouts have been going.

My recordings:

The projected daily estimates on their pool over a 3 day period before I left the pool was 65-75% more than the daily payouts in my wallet. I tested the theory by solomining over the following 4 days during an 20-50% INCREASE in difficulty, I received between 10-15% +- from their projected coins per day proving their estimates are accurate and a substantial amount of coins have gone missing.

It was gradual at first (about 15-20% less than accurate payouts) so I assumed there was a miscalculation on their front end but at this point, I'm certain they are blatantly siphoning a large percentage of their worker payouts. (Unless I was special, about 60% is being siphoned from the pool operated before leaving the pool)

Sadly, because I have been busy at work, I wasn't able to thoroughly monitor the payouts from the days prior.

It is clear at this point that they are committing fraudulent activities and I'm disappointing I fell victim to their scam to such a large degree. (Millions and days of electricity lost)  Undecided
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:23:17 PM

whats the price for JPC at allcrypt now?
buy for 3 satoshi sell for 2 satishi, good price...

Still under the radar because we aren't a pump n dump shit coin. I'm personally taking advantage of the fools selling for so low. Even if JPC never makes it into the top 10 coins, I'd conservatively estimate the value at least going up to 30 satoshi. I'd risk a bit of cash on that personally. I mean, clones with literally zero innovation and unlimited supply can easily break 100 satoshi? Just wait until JPC hits mintpal and bigger investors start seeing the features. Miners will always love this coin too.

I dont think mintpal voting will get us there. I hate to sound pessimistic but the other poster had a point. And the paid votes? Its ridiculously expensive. Just a way for mintpal to profit

We should be aiming for bittrex and poloniex. They are decent exchanges with lots of traders and generally a lot more open to adding coins. If it is a hit there, mintpal will simply add it despite low votes

kebabman

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:20:06 PM

I never had any problem with them since the beginning, but last few days I noticed a slowdown in payout and my payout + bonus won't execute even if I did do manual payout.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Thanks it solves now. I did fill the manual payout 2 days ago, and i just get it now. I don't worry anyway, because your pool is very legitimate and I always support it. Just curious why this time it takes so long.

Can you provide me txid? I want to check it in block explorer. You can PM me if you don't want to open it publicly.

Miningpoolhub is a prime example of why pools (except p2p) are a dangerous aspect of cryptocurrency because someone has been clearly manipulating the payouts behind the scenes.

My suggestion would be to avoid this pool at all costs, (I'm the reason why both the large hashrates dropped off their pool) until they can explain where the payouts have been going.

My recordings:

The projected daily estimates on their pool over a 3 day period before I left the pool was 65-75% more than the daily payouts in my wallet. I tested the theory by solomining over the following 4 days during an 20-50% INCREASE in difficulty, I received between 10-15% +- from their projected coins per day proving their estimates are accurate and a substantial amount of coins have gone missing.

It was gradual at first (about 15-20% less than accurate payouts) so I assumed there was a miscalculation on their front end but at this point, I'm certain they are blatantly siphoning a large percentage of their worker payouts. (Unless I was special, about 60% is being siphoned from the pool operated before leaving the pool)

Sadly, because I have been busy at work, I wasn't able to thoroughly monitor the payouts from the days prior.

It is clear at this point that they are committing fraudulent activities and I'm disappointing I fell victim to their scam to such a large degree. (Millions and days of electricity lost)  Undecided

I'm a small time miner (~16MH, seemed too small to solo mine) but I've been noticing similarly smaller payouts than the projected. I just figured the projected figure wasn't accurate, but now you've got me worried. Miningpoolhub can you comment please? Undecided
valley365

Activity: 868
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:28:00 PM

whats the price for JPC at allcrypt now?
buy for 3 satoshi sell for 2 satishi, good price...

Still under the radar because we aren't a pump n dump shit coin. I'm personally taking advantage of the fools selling for so low. Even if JPC never makes it into the top 10 coins, I'd conservatively estimate the value at least going up to 30 satoshi. I'd risk a bit of cash on that personally. I mean, clones with literally zero innovation and unlimited supply can easily break 100 satoshi? Just wait until JPC hits mintpal and bigger investors start seeing the features. Miners will always love this coin too.

I dont think mintpal voting will get us there. I hate to sound pessimistic but the other poster had a point. And the paid votes? Its ridiculously expensive. Just a way for mintpal to profit

We should be aiming for bittrex and poloniex. They are decent exchanges with lots of traders and generally a lot more open to adding coins. If it is a hit there, mintpal will simply add it despite low votes

Maybe you are right, the problem is that there are too many coins, and exchanges don't have time to distinguish one from another, so they mainly rely on some fraud methods like voting and donating. Sad facts.
Adatrader

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:40:09 PM

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

My recordings:

I'm a small time miner (~16MH, seemed too small to solo mine) but I've been noticing similarly smaller payouts than the projected. I just figured the projected figure wasn't accurate, but now you've got me worried. Miningpoolhub can you comment please? Undecided

As did I, please reference days previously and see what your average payouts were during similar difficulties. I can guarantee you will noticed a drastic decrease in payouts. The worst part about it is, they are holding a large % of the network hashrate so I'm concerned many of us are victims to their poor practices. To add insult to injury, they manually controlled payouts for the jackpots instead of leaving the normal proportional payouts per round from the beginning, I wonder why.  Roll Eyes
kebabman

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:49:29 PM

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

My recordings:

As did I, please reference days previously and see what your average payouts were during similar difficulties. I can guarantee you will noticed a drastic decrease in payouts. The worst part about it is, they are holding a large % of the network hashrate so I'm concerned many of us are victims to their poor practices. To add insult to injury, they manually controlled payouts for the jackpots instead of leaving the normal proportional payouts per round from the beginning, I wonder why.  Roll Eyes

Yup, I'm seeing well under 50% paid out vs projected. Sad

Did anyone ever come forward as the 50% winner of the first 90 million jackpot too?  Undecided
sp00lin9

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:51:39 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 08:13:56 PM by sp00lin9

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

My recordings:

Dammit, I too have noticed a substantial decrease in payouts relative to their estimated coin generation per day. I thought there was something wrong with their website but when I solo mined for an evening during the potential 81 million jackpot and received more than twice as much solo mining than at miningpoolhub. This is definitely indication of a problem if multiple people have noticed this as well. Sad
Adatrader

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:54:29 PM

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

My recordings:

Yup, I'm seeing well under 50% paid out vs projected. Sad

Did anyone ever come forward as the 50% winner of the first 90 million jackpot too?  Undecided

No they did not, I had asked a question in the thread directed at the individual who supposedly won it for confirmation. I'm certain the winner would have happily commented on the thread similar to the last person who won the 81 million because it was quite a large jackpot! There is clearly an issue and hopefully others can chime in to report their findings as well.
zuludrag

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

I speak: LT, RU, EN

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 08:13:37 PM

jackpotcoin.miningpoolhub.com is down now... Stratum and web are not working...

sp00lin9

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:19:29 PM

Coincidental right after what has been mentioned in the thread. I wonder if they're reverting back to normal payout?  Undecided
Criss

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:25:48 PM

Did it went down on every pool? eu, us, an?
mkimid

Activity: 336

Have A Nice Day

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:27:16 PM

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

My recordings:

That is pretty interesting,

Could you explain more detail about your issues ?
and results,
actually, all found blocks are listed in the pool, so, they can not hide the number of found blocks.
and, we can verify with block explorer the found block.
and, we can find the shares while mining at lease some estimated number.
and, we can verify the yield

I do not think Pool guys can make some thing hiding or wrong way,
practically, it is distributed by the pool software (MPOS),

Have a nice day
mmmaybe

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 08:28:30 PM

Accepting shares from me...?

zuludrag

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 08:48:54 PM

Looks like problem with connection from europe?..
By the way, diff dropped almost 50%.  Roll Eyes

zuludrag

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 09:13:51 PM

Miningpoolhub online again. At least web is working...

Tyr808

Activity: 606
Merit: 278

06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:13:45 PM

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

My recordings:

That is pretty interesting,

Could you explain more detail about your issues ?
and results,
actually, all found blocks are listed in the pool, so, they can not hide the number of found blocks.
and, we can verify with block explorer the found block.
and, we can find the shares while mining at lease some estimated number.
and, we can verify the yield

I do not think Pool guys can make some thing hiding or wrong way,
practically, it is distributed by the pool software (MPOS),

I've been mostly mining on mph and done a bit solo , but I only have 8 mh/s on JPC, so mostly pool mining. I haven't looked into the stats behind their payouts, but I will admit even for my hash I feel like solo may have been better. Given that it can be checked on the block explorer and their pool shows blocks rewarded, wouldn't it be quite impossible to embezzle? I mean mph does do quite a few pools too, probably not worth losing all the honest fees to skim off the top.

I'm probably also being too trusting of an anonymous person on the internet in charge of vast amounts of digital money.

How would we go about verifying this? It would be quite wise as a community to keep the integrity of a pool in check. Especially the pool with the most hash. Imagine how hard it could be dumped if mph was operating dirty.

JackpotCoin (OP)

Activity: 343

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:32:46 PM

I submitted JackpotCoin to https://hitbtc.com/vote
We should be able to vote soon...
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:52:07 PM

jpcdice.com has 915,000 bets so far with 1,382,208,658 JPC wagered

you can also invest on the site. so far 155 million JCP are invested in the site
JackpotCoin (OP)

Activity: 343

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:22:10 AM

Keep voting, following, liking and subscribing!

Twitter giveaway!

5000 JPC for everyone* doing the following:

1.Follow our twitter https://twitter.com/JackpotCoin
2.Retweet this tweet https://twitter.com/JackpotCoin/status/461970623041142784, and favorite it
3.Reply the tweet with your JackpotCoin address.

*(limited to the first 1000)
Facebook giveaway!

5000 JPC for everyone* doing the following:

1. Like our page https://www.facebook.com/pages/JackpotCoin/1444360855808732
2. Post your JPC address here and only here https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1450359411875543&id=1444360855808732&stream_ref=10

*(limited to the first 1000)
Reddit giveaway!

1. Post your JPC address here
http://www.reddit.com/r/JackpotCoin/comments/24vfhk/2_million_jackpotcoin_giveaway/
2. The big winner will get 1M JPC in one chunk! Other prizes 100,000 and 10,000!
3. It is not mandatory, but you're welcome to subscribe to the subreddit!

AND VOTE FOR JACKPOTCOIN
on Mintpal
https://www.mintpal.com/voting => 1 vote per hour
on SwissCEX: https://www.swisscex.com/voting => 3 votes per hour
on SwapHole https://www.swaphole.com/#!voting
and on CryptoAltex https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: