Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:55:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN!  (Read 470198 times)
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:47:33 AM

Keep voting, following, liking and subscribing!

Twitter giveaway!

5000 JPC for everyone* doing the following:

1.Follow our twitter https://twitter.com/JackpotCoin
2.Retweet this tweet https://twitter.com/JackpotCoin/status/461970623041142784, and favorite it
3.Reply the tweet with your JackpotCoin address.

*(limited to the first 1000)
Facebook giveaway!

5000 JPC for everyone* doing the following:

1. Like our page https://www.facebook.com/pages/JackpotCoin/1444360855808732
2. Post your JPC address here and only here https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1450359411875543&id=1444360855808732&stream_ref=10

*(limited to the first 1000)
Reddit giveaway!

1. Post your JPC address here
http://www.reddit.com/r/JackpotCoin/comments/24vfhk/2_million_jackpotcoin_giveaway/
2. The big winner will get 1M JPC in one chunk! Other prizes 100,000 and 10,000!
3. It is not mandatory, but you're welcome to subscribe to the subreddit!

AND VOTE FOR JACKPOTCOIN
on Mintpal
https://www.mintpal.com/voting => 1 vote per hour
on SwissCEX: https://www.swisscex.com/voting => 3 votes per hour
on SwapHole https://www.swaphole.com/#!voting
and on CryptoAltex https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin

this is one of the best coin!

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SolidStateSurvivor

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

Solo Miner Legend

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 12:53:46 AM

I submitted JackpotCoin to https://hitbtc.com/vote
We should be able to vote soon...
Thank you for your gift, I will vote. Smiley We're Big in ja... I mean Switzerland, SwissCEX.

Founding member of Hashmeisters Inc...
jamesclark

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:28:55 AM

Did not come in forum for a few weeks, now I see some really good coins! Cheesy
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:18:01 AM

Please vote jackpot distribution poll.

Please vote at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=613319

Other community forum I joined opened a poll too.
https://www.ddengle.com/pool_mining_pool_hub/681849

The result will be added, and set as our pool rule at some point.

You should make a note that we *may need to re-vote.. i noticed you changed the Poll with lots more options now and i had to re-vote myself.
I couldn't see what other people voted but it looks like my 50/50 vote i made *again is what the majority wants.
So i guess i say give half the pot to the finder and split up the other half proportional to the miners (although since i am a slow miner i won't get squat lol)

Can we get another option ? Which is.. Give ALL the winnings to Spoetnik Smiley

And pool operator props to you for giving the community some input, that is pretty cool.

Oh, sorry that I didn't mention re-vote.
I edited previous post to encourage revote but did not write revote again in this post to not make people confusing who already voted again.

"Give ALL the winnings to Spoetnik" <- Good idea! But I'll not add it  Cheesy

i tried lol Wink
and people just do NOT like polls in this forum ..no idea why :/
good luck trying to get people to vote hahaha

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:22:23 AM

Anyone has problem with mininghubpools.com ?
I never had any problem with them since the beginning, but last few days I noticed a slowdown in payout and my payout + bonus won't execute even if I did do manual payout.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

a couple days ago there was a pause in pay outs so the pool operator could sort out some backend stuff he said.
he did and we're fine and no one lost any coins.. the pool was still working while this happened.

you question is vague and i would advise asking on his Pool forum topic that is what i do too Wink

go here -> [ANN] Mining Pool Hub

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:35:34 AM

I never had any problem with them since the beginning, but last few days I noticed a slowdown in payout and my payout + bonus won't execute even if I did do manual payout.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

What do you mean? You didn't get payout?
Did you check it in Transactions page?

Thanks it solves now. I did fill the manual payout 2 days ago, and i just get it now. I don't worry anyway, because your pool is very legitimate and I always support it. Just curious why this time it takes so long.

I'm curious about it too.
Maybe p2p network was too busy by sending big amount of jackpot coins.

Can you provide me txid? I want to check it in block explorer. You can PM me if you don't want to open it publicly.

Miningpoolhub is a prime example of why pools (except p2p) are a dangerous aspect of cryptocurrency because someone has been clearly manipulating the payouts behind the scenes.

My suggestion would be to avoid this pool at all costs, (I'm the reason why both the large hashrates dropped off their pool) until they can explain where the payouts have been going.

My recordings:

The projected daily estimates on their pool over a 3 day period before I left the pool was 65-75% more than the daily payouts in my wallet. I tested the theory by solomining over the following 4 days during an 20-50% INCREASE in difficulty, I received between 10-15% +- from their projected coins per day proving their estimates are accurate and a substantial amount of coins have gone missing.

It was gradual at first (about 15-20% less than accurate payouts) so I assumed there was a miscalculation on their front end but at this point, I'm certain they are blatantly siphoning a large percentage of their worker payouts. (Unless I was special, about 60% is being siphoned from the pool operated before leaving the pool)

Sadly, because I have been busy at work, I wasn't able to thoroughly monitor the payouts from the days prior.

It is clear at this point that they are committing fraudulent activities and I'm disappointing I fell victim to their scam to such a large degree. (Millions and days of electricity lost)  Undecided

Your high on crack and paranoid i think.
You posted no PROOF what so ever.. to be totally honest i think your trolling.

Some of how this coin works is getting jackpots and the pool op has to pay these out manually
and the rules for calculating what is paid out on jackpots has changed there for your so called "projections" are dubious at best.
Further more how are you getting your data to make projections ?
Considering there is no real actual way to calculate things very accurately i think again your claims are dubious..

you said..

someone has been clearly manipulating the payouts behind the scenes.

yup no shit lol
he has to do it ..its how it works.. his pool is not a P2Pool and the jackpot for example has to be manipulated and paid out manually lol

Bottom line is i have no problem with you saying this but your tone here is off the wall crazy lol
And your facts are weak as hell..
BUT it is technically possibly true what you said.. since he is the banker controlling the money i have very little in the way
of keeping tabs on the boss with a key to the vault so to speak.
I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt but you need to calm down and explain to us all what steps you took to identify and then resolve this issue.
Please,
- Outline precisely how you calculated you have been ripped off.. math wise (show your work) what you HAVE posted is vague nonsense.. guess work basically lol
- Show us all what steps you took to contact and resolve this issue with the pool operator and show us what he said.

When it comes to mining there is sooooooo many variables to consider it's crazy and if you even forget one it can throw off your math bad.

All i know is i have seen no sign what so ever he was cheating anyone in the slightest.
I have maintained a worker on Mining Pool Hub for quite a while now and on other pools (i usually use 3 workers on 3 pools)

comparing Apples to Tanks is ALWAYS stupid eh lol
comparing Solo mining to pool mining means fuck all man sorry..

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:49:57 AM

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

What do you mean? You didn't get payout?
Did you check it in Transactions page?

Thanks it solves now. I did fill the manual payout 2 days ago, and i just get it now. I don't worry anyway, because your pool is very legitimate and I always support it. Just curious why this time it takes so long.

I'm curious about it too.
Maybe p2p network was too busy by sending big amount of jackpot coins.

Can you provide me txid? I want to check it in block explorer. You can PM me if you don't want to open it publicly.

Miningpoolhub is a prime example of why pools (except p2p) are a dangerous aspect of cryptocurrency because someone has been clearly manipulating the payouts behind the scenes.

My suggestion would be to avoid this pool at all costs, (I'm the reason why both the large hashrates dropped off their pool) until they can explain where the payouts have been going.

My recordings:

The projected daily estimates on their pool over a 3 day period before I left the pool was 65-75% more than the daily payouts in my wallet. I tested the theory by solomining over the following 4 days during an 20-50% INCREASE in difficulty, I received between 10-15% +- from their projected coins per day proving their estimates are accurate and a substantial amount of coins have gone missing.

It was gradual at first (about 15-20% less than accurate payouts) so I assumed there was a miscalculation on their front end but at this point, I'm certain they are blatantly siphoning a large percentage of their worker payouts. (Unless I was special, about 60% is being siphoned from the pool operated before leaving the pool)

Sadly, because I have been busy at work, I wasn't able to thoroughly monitor the payouts from the days prior.

It is clear at this point that they are committing fraudulent activities and I'm disappointing I fell victim to their scam to such a large degree. (Millions and days of electricity lost)  Undecided

That is pretty interesting,

Could you explain more detail about your issues ?
and results,
actually, all found blocks are listed in the pool, so, they can not hide the number of found blocks.
and, we can verify with block explorer the found block.
and, we can find the shares while mining at lease some estimated number.
and, we can verify the yield

I do not think Pool guys can make some thing hiding or wrong way,
practically, it is distributed by the pool software (MPOS),

Give this guy the numbers break down here guys and explain to him as much info as you can so he can verify your claims.
This guy has a really good understanding of how the networking works on this coin and he has shown on this topic he has probably the best
grasp out of all of us here on how to MOST accurately estimate your earnings etc.. so if ANYONE is able to see a fraud confirmed it's this guy !

PS:
This guy has his name copyrighted in the first miners source code for this coin posted by the dev..
Your mining ? he made the miner probably lol

i am not looking to argue or call anyone a liar i just want to see these very serious claims of theft addressed.
and i want to encourage people to stop and listen to this guy mkimid.. he REALLY knows what he is talking about.. listen to him !

omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 03:56:14 AM

www.icurrex.com is going to start trading JPC
miningpoolhub
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 04:13:35 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 04:31:18 AM by miningpoolhub

Hi

This is mining pool hub.
Sorry for late reply. I didn't notice these discussions until now.

I didn't steal jackpotcoin. I promise, I can say with my name, my parent's name, and my god's name.
I don't understand you guys just saying that I'm a thief, scam thing.

Actually, these days my server was suffering with performance issue with jackpotcoin.
I was considering to optimize jackpotcoin wallet.dat, since it has grown upto 200MB.
This big wallet makes my whole pool to get slow, so I was busy with solving this kind of it.
Didn't know even discussing this.

I actually don't know why you got less than you expected.

1. Did you check the block finding stats?
http://jackpotcoin.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

We are having 144.18% for Last 24 Hours. It means, 44% hashes were gone to air than ideal expectation.
As jackpotcoin wallet's are increasing, this stat became worse and worse. It was good at launching, 90% or so.
PoS block time is about 20 seconds, we have to reset all work when we receive new block info and spread it to all miners.

This overhead is not small. As p2p network don't guarantee block notification's to be done in few seconds, our pool may get new PoS block even two blocks after.
As you can see at cloudminer, their percentage is high too.

To say about p2p propagation delay, refer http://drk.poolhash.org/poolhash.html
"tsdiff" is the seconds delayed from what they found the block and the time the other nodes get the new block info.
This is not small. 10 to 32, even 112 seconds of delay occurs. It really makes problem with 20 seconds block time.

To compare with Maxcoin, which has 30 seconds block time's stat is about 120%, and other Darkcoin, which has 2.5 minute block time's stats is about 100% for All Time. You get it? Short block time makes PoW not run as ideal.
This is why some solo miners getting many orphaned blocks than other coins. His wallet need to connect to pool or big solo miners.

Even worse thing is, as more individual wallets are running, our pool need to collect new block info from solo mining, solo PoS wallets.
Pool wallets are different than other solo mining wallets, since we increase network connection count much more.
I modify MAX_OUTBOUND_CONNECTION in net.cpp and compile. Do solo miners do this?

It improves transactions, block info propagation faster. I recommend you to change this value for coin environment.

Other coin minings were Pool vs Pool, but this jackpotcoin is somewhat different. Very short block time, Many solo mining wallets.
This is why our percentage stat is getting worse time by time.

I didn't modify percentage values by my own. It shows the real value.
Check this stat with other coins, or other jackpotcoin pools. Last 24 Hours stat number can go up and down like roller coaster, see All Time Percentage.

2. Net hash decreased after jackpot found.

As jackpotcoin wallet's net hash doesn't work for PoW only, it shows wrong numbers. I know that dev team aware this problem.

I will tell you how to estimate the net hash in this situation.

http://jackpotcoin.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

See the Last 24 Hours row, last column. Rate Est.
It is just simple calculation that block should be found 720 a day, and this pool found 312 last 24 hours.
It is now 43.47%, so we can estimate the net hash by multiplying about x2.3 to pool hash.

Do you get it? Our pool hash dropped, and whole net hash dropped too.
It increases when jackpot value rises up, and it drops after jackpot.

I can say that this is why you got more coins these days.

3. You can check how many blocks you found and you generated at Block finder page.
Calculate it and compare with the Credit you earned in Transaction page.
It can vary very much, but I can say that high hashpower user tend to earn more than they generated coins on PROP rule.
I changed PROP to PPLNS few weeks ago, so this change may affected some high hashpower users.

This estimation is not reliable, since luck, probability needs much more data.
There might some people got more blocks than expected, and less blocks than expected.

I don't control it. Just MPOS distribute it by calculating their shares.
Don't blame me if you got less coins than you generated. It means that your GPU was lucky than other miners.

4. Solo mining don't have overhead of network latency from pool to miners.
It may increase performance, but not sure how much it will.
I think this time is about 2~3 seconds to propagate to all miners.
2~3 seconds for 20 block time is 10%. It's not small in this case.

This latency affects "Rejected rate", you would aware that this is rather important.
Again, I'm saying that 20 seconds block time makes weird things comparing to other coins.
You may earn more coins with solo mining time to time. You'd better try solo mining if you have high hash power.

I didn't test or simulate, but just want to say there is overhead on pool and this overhead may be bigger problem than other coins due to 20 seconds block time.

5. Are you sure you didn't calculate PoS mining?
They are all written as "mined", so you need to separate them from PoW.

Summary.

The right method to compare pooled mining and solo mining is to separate GPU half and half and run it simultaneously at same time.
And it needs more than 3 days, since PPLNS payout needs time to boot up.

I'm running other coins also, didn't get any complain like this before.
Jackpotcoin is not my first coin pool. I had run many coins with providing trust and fast feedback.

I like jackpotcoin, but why do I scam with only jackpotcoin?

I tried my best to offer good service.
I tried to listen to many miners saying and changed jackpot distribution rule to satisfy miners. I even opened poll since I heard many complains about the rule.
What do I have to do then?

Complaints about jackpot rule and blaming as I'm a thief..

Optimization and lowering network latency needs more work to do but don't blame me as I stole coins. I didn't. Really.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:38:10 AM

Thanks for the explanation miningpoolhub, I was thinking with all your other pools why would you bother scamming only Jackpotcoin, but I guess we don't really have any visibilty into those to know what is happing with those either way.

My payouts have been low, from your stats page I earned 6,775,400 vs 2,304,203 paid out...so you can see why I was confused. Add to that the level of trust required for the jackpot payout and I guess it makes people a bit jittery. I apologise if I was rash with what i said though. Your explanation about the short block times and network latency makes sense, I see a lot of orphans now I am solo mining, I believe that you are honest and didn't steal any coins.  Smiley

I guess mostly I was just really lucky/unlucky with my block finding-payout ratio when I was mining at your pool!  Undecided

Is there anything we can do about all these wasted hash for pools and orphans for solo miners?  Huh
miningpoolhub
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 04:49:09 AM

Thanks for the explanation miningpoolhub, I was thinking with all your other pools why would you bother scamming only Jackpotcoin, but I guess we don't really have any visibilty into those to know what is happing with those either way.

My payouts have been low, from your stats page I earned 6,775,400 vs 2,304,203 paid out...so you can see why I was confused. Add to that the level of trust required for the jackpot payout and I guess it makes people a bit jittery. I apologise if I was rash with what i said though. Your explanation about the short block times and network latency makes sense, I see a lot of orphans now I am solo mining, I believe that you are honest and didn't steal any coins.  Smiley

I guess mostly I was just really lucky/unlucky with my block finding-payout ratio when I was mining at your pool!  Undecided

Is there anything we can do about all these wasted hash for pools and orphans for solo miners?  Huh

Well, I have no idea how it can be solved. 20 seconds block time is the pros and cons of Jackpotcoin.
It makes coin transfer faster but some efficiency loss is unavoidable I think.

Maybe someone would run a super fast big seed server transferring all block info in light speed Smiley

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:53:40 AM

also i ALREADY told this guy he was comparing his data from when you changed to PPLNS.
I told him earlier on this exact topic how that creates a delay to build up some shares..
He completely ignored me and screamed fraud.
THAT alone is enough to skew his number to pure bullshit lol

i just gotta shake my head and laugh because i have addressed these guys and they just ignore me.
i will say it again since these noobs love ignoring me so much.. If you don't know what PPLNS is then ask.
and if the pool changed to PPLNS from some other method ask any experienced user on this forum what it means..
each and every single one of them will repeat what i said.. it's how it works lol

Wanna scream fraud fine but prove it.

Noticing your pay-outs on MiningPoolHub were dropping during his change to PPLNS
and then saying you solo mined because of it and you made more is proof of theft,
and proof ALL pools not P2Pool type are frauds is simply ridiculous nonsense.

never mind what the pool op just said Wink
he sounds mighty convincing to me lol

PS:
Did i put PPLNS in bold enough times ? hahhaa

kebabman

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:04:36 AM

What's this PPLNS thing you keep harping on about? Never heard of it. Wink

To be honest, the difference in my earned vs paid out is probably down to PROPTongue
miningpoolhub
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 05:25:16 AM

What's this PPLNS thing you keep harping on about? Never heard of it. Wink

To be honest, the difference in my earned vs paid out is probably down to PROP.  Tongue

PPLNS means Pay per last number of shares. Your share is calculated by last certain amount of shares from the time that block is found.

This prevents pool hopping who usually insert share at every initial round, and also prevents some imbalance at fast block finding rounds.
I will not discuss about pool hopping here, only fast block finding situation.

Sometimes, block is found at 5% of expected shares and other times it is found at 150% of expected shares.
5% of expected shares means less share was inputted, low hash miner would not inputted any share for that round.

With PROP, every share is counted for every round and low hash user may get any coins on this fast block finding rounds.
With PPLNS, it calculates not a single round, but average the hash power each miner inserted for long period. This is more similar as p2pool.

PPLNS is not always better than PROP, since miners who inserted only at initial block finding would not get counted when block finding round was long.

Two type of payout is well-known, each have pros and cons. Can not say the one is fair than the other all the time. It can vary case-by-case.
But usually PPLNS is tend to work better for low hash miners who would get loss on PROP.

Thanks.

kebabman

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:45:29 AM

I guess my razor sharp tongue-in-cheek wit didn't come across in my post. Smiley

A good explanation though, and as I said, being a low hash miner in a pool with a few whales PROP was probably to blame for my low pay-outs before you switched to PPLNS.
omahapoker

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:49:10 AM

www.jpcdice.com hits 1,000,000 bets

2,240,345,389 JPC coins wagers

USD$38,420

155,234,298 JPC  invested
redpumk1n

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:44:26 AM

Hey guys, I got some good news!
JPC will get listed on Bittrex soon Grin
I sent an email to Bittrex yesterday for accepting JPC and I got reply from them.

Andy2009

Activity: 697
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:08:06 AM

I sent an email to Bittrex yesterday for accepting JPC and I got reply from them.

I got the same reply last week when I wrote to them. The question is WHAT list? Their list of active coins or their "to do" list? I hope for the active list Smiley
redpumk1n

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:12:41 AM

I got the same reply last week when I wrote to them. The question is WHAT list? Their list of active coins or their "to do" list? I hope for the active list Smiley

Ah, you already did it haha Smiley
I believe it must be active list...
omahapoker

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:33:27 AM

i', the 55th richist JCP owner on the planet. almost 5 million Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: