Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:41:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unmoderated discussion about the latests from HashFast  (Read 578 times)
cedivad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:59:34 AM

... That can't even ship their second batch two weeks after publishing a plan that went all the way up to the MPP.

Some soon to be removed posts to start the unmoderated discussion:

Fuck you, Hashfast_CL ... deleting posts already.

About the only way you can make up the lost value to me - the differences between your promises and reality (i.e. "make good on expectations set forth before") - will be to host, for free, about 6-7 terahashes.  With every day that goes by without delivery, that number goes up.  

(Edit:  Oh wait.  And then there was the upgrade card, still undelivered.  Make that about 8-10 terahashes, off the top of my head.  I suppose it could be calculated.  If Batch 1 had shipped on time, if the upgrades had shipped, and the f*%*#ing MPP delivered in some reasonable timeframe.  You know, the MINER PROTECTION PROGRAM, remember that joke? Edward and Simon's pledge to protect me against network hashrate increases !!!???)

And while you failed to ship, CoinTerra shipped thousands and thousands of machines. Which Hashfast tried to deny and deride, childishly "showing off" their one (1) functioning "Yoli" miner in Austin.  As if it made it a difference.  Losers.

And your e-mailed "apology" to your customers is still denying key aspects of reality. Metaphorically-speaking, Edward and Simon need to have the shit beaten out of them, repeatedly, until they really acknowledge how badly they have fucked up and present a real plan for making amends that meets the approval of a substantial majority of Hashfast's victims.

It doesn't matter if they produce a handful of "Yoli" boards, and give "some" to Dalkore to evaluate.  What difference does that make?  Documentation?  WTF, String Theory?  That won't make one rat's ass of difference to Hashfast's customers, unless HF moves to host petahashes for free for their early batch customers.  Now.

What a disaster.  Edward and Simon, I for one intend to follow your careers and remind your future employers and investors of what you have done.

It's hard to take anything HF says seriously. Eduardo and Simon need to put on their big boy flame pants and address questions personally. Get on the forums or attend meetups and show they are personally accountable and taking real action instead of lip service emails every few months.

Something has to happen, wouldn't you agree?

Yes, but how does engaging in some sort of nonbinding discussion (all of 2 hours!) with Eddie and him providing "some" units to you to evaluate make any difference to hundreds of customers who should have received petahashes of power many months ago?  Please specifically explain.  "Documentation" doesn't cut it.

Really.  What's your economic interest in this?  You have "some" boards that likely are more rightly the property of others.  You are apparently set to receive a large number of chips which, I presume, you will use.  I have an unfilled Batch 2 order and the MPP from Batch 1. You say you are doing good for the community, but how, specifically?  That's not sarcasm, it's a real request for an explanation, with specifics.

Can't this really be interpreted as just another person, like the Garret the Teenager, who Hashfast Eddie, the Adult, makes some pledge to, and who then comes forward to testify on Hashfast's behalf, and in the end it amounts to nothing for Hashfast's customers?

This is a self moderated thread.   I will start another thread that will be open for debate instead of open for deletion.
My initial thoughts are that a company that has unresolved debts owing to people really should not be giving certain parties more than they are entitled to.   Receivers do not look kindly to that.    But I am sure the receiver will have a LOT of areas to pursue when they get in there and start demanding documentation.   If I was ever in need of a user name, I would be doing a lot of research on the rights of creditors before putting more money on the table.    

Personally, i have been repeatedly lied to by HF in order to elicit my order and some of these are easy to prove (I was told the same delivery timetable that many others were told and when someone gets the actual order schedule from the foundry, this should be easily proven to be a fraudulent sales practice that was institutionalized (since everyone I have spoken to was told THE EXACT SAME THING).

I think it is in everyone's interest to continue to tell their experiences to the Attorney General of CA and to join the filing we plan to make which we will discuss in another thread.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: