Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:01:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★[UADS] Ultimate Altcoin Daytraders Spreadsheet ★★★ CRYPTO TRADE JOURNAL  (Read 42441 times)
CryptoCamel (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

uads.io

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 07:38:59 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2020, 08:37:15 PM by CryptoCamel

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UADS.IO      █  Ultimate Altcoin Daytraders Spreadsheet - Increase Profits -  Journal Trades - Analytics - See your portfolio grow   █      UADS.IO
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ASPHIAX

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:32:46 AM

Hey.
Nice tool you got there man. I may have some idea's.

Copy/paste input of trades:
I do a lot of trades a day so adding them one by one is going to be a b!tch.
It would be nice if you could do a copy and paste of the trades shown on the exchange into a (new) sheet with the correct formatting and linked back into the main trade sheet.
This way we could just copy the line from the exchange and it would populate the trade sheet without having to go into api programming. Would be a very good way to add your history and track the changes to your strategy after working with this tool.

If i were to trade now feature:
Based on the live alt information, show the values if you were to press sell now. I know there could be a 20 minute delay which can be huge. You may need to add a current value on the chart which shows the exchange value. Just an idea.

Hope you find them worthwhile.
CryptoCamel (OP)

uads.io

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 01:07:18 PM

Thanks for your input Smiley

I also do multiple trades throughout the day...in fact Im going to be adding another 100 lines as Im not quite sure 200 is enough.

The main issue with API integration is actually the way mintpal record your trades...have a look at the mintpal trade history page...its chaotic and hard to see total purchases;

eg If you buy 10,000 FLT you may be buying from multiple people and each part of your purchase is recorded as separate. Yet you know as a trader you bought 10k at an average price of eg 0.00001300. On the spreadsheet this is quite quick to enter (as quick as copy/pasting from a separate sheet?)

One way to solve this using API would be to link trades with the same order number and rounding however Im not sure theres a huge demand for this feature just yet. One concern is that it will put people off using the spreadsheet if they have to enter their account api's...theres a great deal of warranted mistrust in crypto so at the moment, so simplicity and transparency is the route Ive taken (another reason for using Drive).

I must admit Ive just gotten used to keeping the spreadsheet open and keep punching in data as I go...if Im 'getting active' on the exchange I often skip the date and the N,C,CP columns to go back later. I also use these columns to put question marks in if Ive only placed an order so I can later return to a coin to see if it filled.

Theres an old adage in trading that its easy to 'overtrade' and this is so true. I actually had a much more basic version of the spreadsheet initially and later transposed previous trades onto this latest version...it was very interesting to see my mistakes and successes one by one having the benefit of hindsight and knowing where the prices went later! My biggest downfall was lack of patience with trades but also over trading was also an occasional issue.

Your other point I think is that you'd like running totals of what coins you own with live prices. More of a portfolio sheet I guess. I must admit this is also a feature I often feel would be nice to have, just a click away. It should be quite easy to add up all open trades so this will hopefully see some development soon.

Let me know your thoughts...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UADS.IO      █  Ultimate Altcoin Daytraders Spreadsheet - Increase Profits -  Journal Trades - Analytics - See your portfolio grow   █      UADS.IO
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ASPHIAX

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 01:29:55 PM

Sure mate no problem. I like building sheets that help trade!

Maybe its easier to just copy and past the (for example) mintpal information you have on the coin trade page into a seperate sheet and have that backlink to the main sheet.
Try to avoid the api as that gets messy and yes my tradebot api has been down for days now waiting support from cryptsy. Such a shame.

Yeah i think once you get going and add the lines as you trade it will be easy enough to do. Was more aimed at importing the history to analyze it.
Also if you have multiple buy and sell orders to benefits from any chines pumps or dumps (is 02.30 am here when the wake up) there could be a lot of data to process with 10 active coins. One copy and past could add it very quick.

One other benefit of the portfolio page, as you so justly described it, would be a good insight into which coin you can quickly sell for a nice profit to jump on any big action with another coin. 

I am practising with the haasbot advanced but made some costly mistakes with it like selling my 3 btc DRK at 15500. While it is good with automated trade at 1 or 2 % profit its hard to program the pumps and dumps into the software and manual trading is best for that.

aKIA

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:23:00 AM

Nice work dude. Will check this out, but seems complete for me.
Thanks for the share.
Vyker

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:56:51 PM

Can you create a video of you using it - to show us how it all works?
CryptoCamel (OP)

uads.io

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 11:21:36 PM

Can you create a video of you using it - to show us how it all works?

not a bad idea, can anyone recommend free recording software? Is there any particular part you're not understanding?

counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:09:12 PM

Thanks for sharing this.  I considering doing some alt coin trading just to get a better understanding of the process and your info will very very useful!  I"ll be following your page and thread.   Wink
philipmicklon

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 12:23:00 AM

This is pretty cool. Nice work!
I've scaled back my daytrading though because I make pretty decent returns with automatic BTC arbitrage. (see link in my signature).
Ponzi scam. Be careful:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474787.1760
aasl

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 12:28:09 AM

the spreadsheet looks good.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
CryptoCamel (OP)

uads.io

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 12:06:38 AM

Massive updates coming...a portfolio page that will grab info linking all your open trades and live mintpal data to provide on the go profits/losses plus more. Huge amount of work required...If you've found it beneficial please dont forget to donate! Let me know if the QR code doesnt work 'cos none have come through yet Wink

I also plan to do a video tutorial to show it in use at some point....keep in touch! Smiley #muchlove @cryptocamel

CryptoCamel (OP)

uads.io

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 04:54:18 PM

Ok I've added a demo page to show how I fill it in...hope this helps

aasl

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 02:14:09 AM

Ok I've added a demo page to show how I fill it in...hope this helps

looks nice

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
abuzak

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:13:44 PM

so cool, looking forward to the portfolio bit too!
CryptoCamel (OP)

uads.io

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 10:53:46 PM

just updated the op with new videos etc ...see what you think!

Francecrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 03:10:25 PM

I'm using it for all my trades ans it's really usefull. Will certainly upgrade to full version to support the dev if i make profit.

Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:18:20 PM

Do you have a plan to include assets from the NXT asset exchange.
Could be a little complicated, because you have to ass a second conversion.  f.e NEM--> NXT-->BTC
And therefore it has to calculate through actual BTC and actual NXT price.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1491
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 07:04:23 PM

I paid , thanks for this!

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
CryptoCamel (OP)

uads.io

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 10:54:04 PM

Do you have a plan to include assets from the NXT asset exchange.
Could be a little complicated, because you have to ass a second conversion.  f.e NEM--> NXT-->BTC
And therefore it has to calculate through actual BTC and actual NXT price.

Hi, its not on the table yet as there hasn't been much demand for it...we could certainly make you a custom spreadsheet if thats what you want otherwise you could just adapt this one yourself eg by adding columns etc. Once you've purchased a copy you can change it to suit.

CryptoCamel (OP)

uads.io

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 12:05:51 PM

I paid , thanks for this!

you're most welcome, I hope you're finding it useful!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: