View Profile
January 13, 2012, 03:57:33 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2016, 10:40:01 AM by BitcoinEXpress

delete

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 04:13:21 AM

OH MY GOD! IT'S BCX! What's up? Haven't seen you around...

I don't know if he's really banned, but I wouldn't be all that surprised. As for you being Luke-Jr? ROFL! You're not enough of a religious zealot to be him.

Roadhog2k5

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 04:34:21 AM

Yeah, looks like all his posts were deleted.

Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=34967;sa=showPosts
Sp0tter

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 06:02:30 AM

I find it funny as hell he is whining about censorship when he is the KING of banning people for simply disagreeing with him!
* Sp0tter raises hand.

I have been banned by RealSolid for disagreeing.

That is actually the least hypocritical thing from that camp...   I prefer this quote from his forums complaining about the dmca..

Quote from: RealSolid
What happened to the spirit of open source <snip> ?

http://allchains.info - First to provide difficulty estimates for forks.
Nachtwind

Activity: 700
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 01:02:50 PM

Wow loving that thread.. seems like RS doesnt know shit about licences and Copyright.. but well.. what does one expect of a moron?
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 01:48:16 PM

I'm with Maged in that there hasn't been any talk of banning him, so who knows if it's actually true.

On another note, I think it's hilarious that he uses a picture of Brad Pitt as his avatar on the SC forums because I'm pretty sure he just uses it to seem cool.
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 05:18:47 PM

Oh, ScamCoin

bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 05:21:43 PM

Welcome back !

The SolidScam PR machine generator is back.

From now on, I bet we will be seeing the Alt currency forum being spammed with 20 daily anti-SC threads.

Great work promoting ScamCoin !
bitcoinbetas

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 06:06:39 PM

I hope you aren't luke jr. that guy is a real ASSHOLE lol
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 07:51:52 PM

Somebody must have woken his sorry ass up on the short bus, and now he has to come up with a new agit-prop angle.

Oooh! CH/RS/DouchebagScammer was banned!!! Ah, the inhumanity of it, quick- gather the sock puppets and run to the sound of keyboards, we must defend his honor, for he is our alpha and omega.

CH/RS/DB is the quintessential tree falling in the forest. If he makes noise... who gives a damn?
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 11:52:58 PM

I find it funny as hell he is whining about censorship when he is the KING of banning people for simply disagreeing with him!

* Sp0tter raises hand.
I have been banned by RealSolid for disagreeing.

Ditto. He just banned me for discussing copyright issues.
[#1000B] You are not allowed to visit this community.

Buy & Hold
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
January 15, 2012, 04:31:21 AM

CoinHunter is stooping to new lows. Now he's editing my posts on his forums to make it look like I support his continued copyright infringement. Is there anything he wouldn't do to protect his fragile ego?

Buy & Hold
LoupGaroux

View Profile
January 15, 2012, 05:10:03 AM

CoinHunter is stooping to new lows. Now he's editing my posts on his forums to make it look like I support his continued copyright infringement. Is there anything he wouldn't do to protect his fragile ego?

Yeah, anything ethical, honest, original or creative.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 15, 2012, 09:23:13 PM

i should've taken a screencap of your wall of text, before he edited it into a single sentence.

jothan

Activity: 184

Feel the coffee, be the coffee.

View Profile
January 15, 2012, 09:29:19 PM

RealSolid has always been RealSilly to me.

He can do whatever he wants on his forum, but his complaining on the censorship on this forum is just plain ironic.

Bitcoin: the only currency you can store directly into your brain.

What this planet needs is a good 0.0005 BTC US nickel.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 16, 2012, 02:50:37 AM

now he deleted the post lol.

antares

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2012, 03:27:19 AM

Coinhunter claims to have been banned from this forum and is actually complaining about censorship LOL.....

Also look at what the idiot above his post has to say trying to rationalize me as Luke-jr.  Grin Grin Grin

http://solidcointalk.org/topic/510-bitcoin-developers-files-several-dmca-takedowns-against-solidcoin-over-misplaced-license-file/page__view__findpost__p__5129

~BCX~

dude, like really? you go away for 1 month and come back and start hammering about SC first thing?
get a life man. If you dont like solidcoins, no one is fucking forcing you to use/mine/trade them.
However this merely seems like you got nothing better to do than complaining about other peoples attitude, and IMHO that's pretty much
making it clear to me you should think about your own attitude. Can't there be fucking peace?
johnj

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 17, 2012, 04:27:25 AM

Can't there be fucking peace?

I dunno.  Can there?

The frontpage of solidcrap links to some fud thing written by Coinhunter against Bitcoin.  He paid for people to spam it. When people go to those forums, he bans/edits people that disagree with him.

Is that peaceful?

How about go beg your dear leader to get his head out of his ass before you whine about people calling him out on his bullshit.

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
LoupGaroux

View Profile
January 17, 2012, 04:41:04 AM

I don't think BCX actually started the hammering here... wasn't it in fact RS/CH/Douchebag who started whining that he had been banned? Wasn't this conversation more of a reflection on the absurdity of that little simpleton complaining about this forum?

Actually, I think BCX has demonstrated quite capably that she has a life, and if she chooses to use a very minor fraction of that life keeping a public awareness of the infantile, dishonest and simply pathetic foolishness that spews forth from the land of the ShortBusCoin, maybe she is just doing us all a favor.

While RS/CH/Douchebag just continues being a sociopath attacking for no reason other than his own self gratification. He really should be banned from any discourse between intelligent people, he brings down the tone, the intelligence and the quality of any venue he enters.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2012, 05:15:05 AM

I don't think BCX actually started the hammering here... wasn't it in fact RS/CH/Douchebag who started whining that he had been banned? Wasn't this conversation more of a reflection on the absurdity of that little simpleton complaining about this forum?

Actually, I think BCX has demonstrated quite capably that she has a life, and if she chooses to use a very minor fraction of that life keeping a public awareness of the infantile, dishonest and simply pathetic foolishness that spews forth from the land of the ShortBusCoin, maybe she is just doing us all a favor.

While RS/CH/Douchebag just continues being a sociopath attacking for no reason other than his own self gratification. He really should be banned from any discourse between intelligent people, he brings down the tone, the intelligence and the quality of any venue he enters.

^this

Only using a slightly larger font.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: