Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:05:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Media wants small businesses, alternate clients and cool projects  (Read 1136 times)
genjix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1072

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 08:04:29 PM

Hey,

Bitcoin Media has 3 aims:

- Grow bitcoin. This means encouraging 'mainstream' uses of bitcoin to legitimise the economy. Particular exciting new things only bitcoin can be used for.

- Decentralise the network by promoting alternative client softwares, exchanges, pools and services.

- Spread the knowledge. Our group (Bitcoin Consultancy) has a ton of knowledge just from day to day living in bitcoin on legal, technical, finance .etc Small things that if they aren't written down will go extinct.

I'm looking for people who want to write about things they are doing- bitcoin businesses, services or interesting projects.

- Should be something tangible that exists. I don't like big statements and hand waving about vapour-ware.
- Cool things.

If you register on Bitcoin Media then email me (email is on the about page) your username then I'll make you a submitter so you can write articles. Please non-spammy articles! Talk about why you or running the service, why you believe in bitcoin and what you exist for. Want to hear about the spirit, adversity and things you learnt from your projects. Not just a bullet list why your X is better than their Y.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: