Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:30:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [InDev] freebitcoins.pw - Putting BTC back in your pocket!  (Read 1175 times)
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:46:30 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2014, 10:43:18 AM by DiamondCardz

I'm here to announce the return of freebitcoins.pw! I used to run it as, in it's most basic form, a website, faucet and promotion list, but with the inputs.io "hack" scam most faucets went down so I simply stopped running the website. However I now want to revive freebitcoins.pw as a list of places where you can get free bitcoins - so I have!

We're currently in development so there will be a limited amount of ways to earn free Bitcoin, however we will add more ways ASAP (as soon as we see them, that is) and we will also be developing more ways for the average person to get involved with the website.

freebitcoins.pw

- DiamondCardz

Note: We use AdBit.co for advertising, so if you want to see stats you can click our little "Your Ad Here" link and the stats will be shown on our page over there.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinnewbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:44:11 AM

I'm here to announce the return of freebitcoins.pw! I used to run it as, in it's most basic form, a website, faucet and promotion list, but with the inputs.io "hack" scam most faucets went down so I simply stopped running the website. However I now want to revive freebitcoins.pw as a list of places where you can get free bitcoins - so I have!

We're currently in development so there will be a limited amount of ways to earn free Bitcoin, however we will add more ways ASAP (as soon as we see them, that is) and we will also be developing more ways for the average person to get involved with the website.

freebitcoins.pw

- DiamondCardz

Note: We use AdBit.co for advertising, so if you want to see stats you can click our little "Your Ad Here" link and the stats will be shown on our page over there.
Nice one! Are you planning on link to gorillabitbattle?
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 09:42:54 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2014, 09:58:04 AM by DiamondCardz

freebitcoins.pw

- DiamondCardz

Nice one! Are you planning on link to gorillabitbattle?

Sure, I'll check it out in a second.

Update!

We have added a new section specifically for Faucets! http://freebitcoins.pw/Faucets/

We've also added some awesome snippets on the homepage, making the website look even sleeker!

DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 06:16:29 AM

Added in some PHP redirection scripts when clicking on links, this is unfortunately because I can't keep running the website if people decide to cut off the affiliate links.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:50:10 AM

I'm here to announce the return of freebitcoins.pw! I used to run it as, in it's most basic form, a website, faucet and promotion list, but with the inputs.io hack "scam" most faucets went down so I simply stopped running the website. However I now want to revive freebitcoins.pw as a list of places where you can get free bitcoins - so I have!

Fixed.

freebitcoins.pw

- DiamondCardz

Good choice on choosing a more suitable project for your abilities though, a static HTML page listing crappy facuets. I guess your last discussbitcoin.org forum was too much to handle, because recaptcha is so hard.

For your information, instead of creating a new folder and putting index.php for each redirection URL, just add this to your .htaccess and link to your php files without .php:

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^([^\.]+)$ $1.php [NC,L]
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 04:28:23 PM

I'm here to announce the return of freebitcoins.pw! I used to run it as, in it's most basic form, a website, faucet and promotion list, but with the inputs.io hack "scam" most faucets went down so I simply stopped running the website. However I now want to revive freebitcoins.pw as a list of places where you can get free bitcoins - so I have!

Fixed.

freebitcoins.pw

- DiamondCardz

Good choice on choosing a more suitable project for your abilities though, a static HTML page listing crappy facuets. I guess your last discussbitcoin.org forum was too much to handle, because recaptcha is so hard.

For your information, instead of creating a new folder and putting index.php for each redirection URL, just add this to your .htaccess and link to your php files without .php:

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^([^\.]+)$ $1.php [NC,L]

The hacked account of TradeFortress either has some knowledge or he's back in the scamming biz, interesting. DiscussBitcoin was actually closed for both security reasons and the fact we were overrun with spam despite Akismet, etc, the time spent to operate it was not worth the usage that the community got out of it.

I think my current setup is fine, thanks. Making HTML pages is a completely fine past-time, when I decide to code something more intense I'll be sure to let you know, Master Sensei.

DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 05:56:46 PM

I'm working on adding a new page with some live code on it, I'll let you guys know when it's up!

Jellp

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:35:29 PM

I remember you from coinchat, good luck on this and if you need any help, feel free to ask or find me on steam.
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 07:49:34 PM

I remember you from coinchat, good luck on this and if you need any help, feel free to ask or find me on steam.

Thanks for the support. Sometimes it just helps when you can get a bit of support while under fire from certain people being assholes, y'know? Tongue

DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 04:18:39 PM

We've added a secret troll page for Just-Dice users, feel free to try and guess the URL for it! Tongue

AaronBreillat

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:03:24 AM

We've

Who is we I thought you were the only owner of this sites?
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 04:23:57 PM

We've

Who is we I thought you were the only owner of this sites?

I am the only owner of freebitcoins.pw, "we" is just a term for me, basically. Tongue Btw guys we're still running and will be running for the forseeable future!

DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 06:31:02 PM

Bumping this thread up. Business as usual, I will be updating our lists soon with some more ways to get free Bitcoins!

DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 03:24:53 PM

Bumpity. I will be editing the website either today or tomorrow to edit out the crap and sort out what is working and what isn't!

bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:34:19 PM

freebitcoins.pw

- DiamondCardz

It would be good to add the rates, i.e. how much you earn per site. MinerDirect is down, it shows a directory listing. The layout looks very good ,very comfortable for the eyes.

DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 07:46:02 PM

freebitcoins.pw

- DiamondCardz

It would be good to add the rates, i.e. how much you earn per site. MinerDirect is down, it shows a directory listing. The layout looks very good ,very comfortable for the eyes.

MinerDirect is currently up EDIT: Oh, I see what you mean. I'll fix it up.. I'll be editing out all the crap later today that is down and I'll take your idea into consideration. Thanks for the feedback.

DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 06:57:46 PM

Update! Removed the defunct MinerDirect page and also added some new faucets to the Faucets page! http://freebitcoins.pw/Faucets/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: