Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BDG][BADGERCOIN] POW MULTIPOOL X11/Scrypt/SHA256 - POS LIVE -12h min stake  (Read 137412 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
murphyj169

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:55:23 PM

And someone is again trying to pull the price down.

wtf...

im pretty sure these are the last panic sellers. if they were multipoolers the price wouldnt shoot down like that. once we've gotten rid of them all things should start looking up even with minimal hash rate. only problem i see is there are other algo coins out there that are a lot more profitable than x11, scrypt, sha. i dont want to take my hashing off the multipool, but if i can pick up more badger for my buck mining groestl then i just might

edit: top 3 algos to mine on whattomine.com have been groestl, groestl, skein. x11 and qubit show up from time to time but mostly just groestl and skein
No.  these are owners of BDG who 1 by 1 are throwing in the towel.  All of the tier 3 POS alt coins are dying.  They go down day after day just like BDG.  That is why this coin needs to do something while there is anyone left to care.  BDG needs to implement cryptonote or something.  And consider speeding up the POS strongly for long term wallet holders.  They would be the only coin to provide strong interest for those who hold 30+days.

Multipool less important but X11 is the main protocol with X11 coin, followed by Scrypt, next I'd add groestl.

i agree, but thats only good in the long term. devs have already said they are busy most of the time with their jobs so any major implementation or feature will take awhile. look how long its taken for a website upgrade. small things like that shoulda been bountied.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
badgercoin_team (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:25:10 PM

wtf...

im pretty sure these are the last panic sellers. if they were multipoolers the price wouldnt shoot down like that. once we've gotten rid of them all things should start looking up even with minimal hash rate. only problem i see is there are other algo coins out there that are a lot more profitable than x11, scrypt, sha. i dont want to take my hashing off the multipool, but if i can pick up more badger for my buck mining groestl then i just might

edit: top 3 algos to mine on whattomine.com have been groestl, groestl, skein. x11 and qubit show up from time to time but mostly just groestl and skein
No.  these are owners of BDG who 1 by 1 are throwing in the towel.  All of the tier 3 POS alt coins are dying.  They go down day after day just like BDG.  That is why this coin needs to do something while there is anyone left to care.  BDG needs to implement cryptonote or something.  And consider speeding up the POS strongly for long term wallet holders.  They would be the only coin to provide strong interest for those who hold 30+days.

Multipool less important but X11 is the main protocol with X11 coin, followed by Scrypt, next I'd add groestl.

i agree, but thats only good in the long term. devs have already said they are busy most of the time with their jobs so any major implementation or feature will take awhile. look how long its taken for a website upgrade. small things like that shoulda been bountied.

It's not that we're "too busy", the person that does the code changes in the coin is away on holiday, he'll be back in just over a week and will look into the changes then.  They are also not small jobs that can be "bountied" as you say, these are big changes that need fully testing and planning rather than risk breaking the coin.

The website delay is also unfortunately down to holiday timing, but I've seen the previews, it will be worth the wait.
UNO_owner

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:03:37 PM

wtf...

This please.  Increase the stake big time.  Get coins off the exchanges, let multipool work and maybe in a month or two it will be worth what most of us paid for it.

aaron_m

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:53:39 PM

wtf...

No.  these are owners of BDG who 1 by 1 are throwing in the towel.  All of the tier 3 POS alt coins are dying.  They go down day after day just like BDG.  That is why this coin needs to do something while there is anyone left to care.  BDG needs to implement cryptonote or something.  And consider speeding up the POS strongly for long term wallet holders.  They would be the only coin to provide strong interest for those who hold 30+days.

This please.  Increase the stake big time.  Get coins off the exchanges, let multipool work and maybe in a month or two it will be worth what most of us paid for it.
YEP!  Increase the staking hugely to give people an incentive to risk buying the coin on the open market and also incentivise never selling (very important).  And get the coder on vacation to copy Darkcoin's moves, step for step.  If he can copy Evan's work and actually implement it on this coin, then those who risked buying tons of badgers on the open market combined with the staking increase could stand to make a huge amount of coin!!   But that is ALOT of if's.

Darkcoin was getting some press on uk media earlier, all for the bad side though.  Drugs and guns etc
murphyj169

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 10:52:11 PM

wtf...

It's not that we're "too busy", the person that does the code changes in the coin is away on holiday, he'll be back in just over a week and will look into the changes then.  They are also not small jobs that can be "bountied" as you say, these are big changes that need fully testing and planning rather than risk breaking the coin.

The website delay is also unfortunately down to holiday timing, but I've seen the previews, it will be worth the wait.

I said bounty the website. That's not a huge deal. Of course never bounty a coin change.

Yes it's all unfortunate timing, but let's be honest. Timing is everything.
coinme.info

Activity: 297

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:01:32 AM

community must start mining, if hashrate on the Multipool is high, buy pressure will rise at the coin.

But it seems to be  a bit empty with miners at Multipool.

Antminer S1 arrived and is now mining for the multipool.

That bumped the sha256 up 180Ghs so that's a start. Every little bit helps.

qwerty923

Activity: 362

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 07:23:57 AM

Can we donate btc to buy some votes on mintpal?
qwerty923

Activity: 362

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 07:26:20 AM

I said bounty the website. That's not a huge deal. Of course never bounty a coin change.

Yes it's all unfortunate timing, but let's be honest. Timing is everything.
[/quote]

Yes it is.Timing is everything.
badgercoin_team (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 07:56:24 AM

Can we donate btc to buy some votes on mintpal?

That is a good idea.

Dev's can you make an BTC wallet for funding the voting?

Wouldn't it be better to vote directly? otherwise transaction fees will eat away? or is it so you can do below there now minimum?  if thats the case, sure I can set up a wallet. and send each time it gets over the min,
wankoran

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 08:56:03 AM

go badgercoin Grin

OPC: oQJ419pEiNRWzd5QgaTFm9Mu7s2DZJsphn
Stenull

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:03:43 PM

go badgercoin Grin

Yeah, badger going up @polo +300%
Looks like someone is buying a bunch BDG

Nice!!

Change...is in the air.
You know why
Wolffish

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 05:10:05 PM

go badgercoin Grin

Yeah, badger going up @polo +300%
Looks like someone is buying a bunch BDG

Nice!!

+1
Really nice!

Badger is one of the few coins that works flawlessly, it's really rare:  no problems with launch (fair and smooth), no problems with PoW (good and stable hashrate), no problems with PoS (not like WC  Grin), ultra fast transactions (not like stuck SYNC!)
zneww

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 05:53:18 PM

Would love to see Badger keep going. Been here since the beginning. Still holding
badgercoin_team (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 07:51:13 PM

Would love to see Badger keep going. Been here since the beginning. Still holding

We will, we have a lot of projects on the near horizon
badgercoin_team (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 07:57:01 PM

I hate to sound like a broken record, but we need more users on the multipool, we're down to 6 x11 workers that aren't the coins devs!

http://multipool.badgercoin.info/
coinme.info

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 08:04:11 PM

I hate to sound like a broken record, but we need more users on the multipool, we're down to 6 x11 workers that aren't the coins devs!

http://multipool.badgercoin.info/

Ok all my miners are now badgering away at the multipool.

coinme.info

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 08:25:59 PM

We will, we have a lot of projects on the near horizon

Great news. Looking forward to future updates.

zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 08:26:54 PM

x11 and sha256 running here since mp is on Smiley
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:54:02 AM

is there any regular pool for this coin not the multipoo???

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 08:17:15 AM

is there any regular pool for this coin not the multipoo???
pow ended
pos started

first page/first post
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: