News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: -
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SFR] SaffronCoin | Latest Version - 1.4.2/2.6.2 | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 437740 times)
fuubar

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 07:30:00 AM

Why is the old website back online? The 2.5 wallet etc.?
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 01:00:30 AM

Now what guys ?

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
CryptoMan2014

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 03:49:19 AM

Now what guys ?

Again a silent treatment Undecided
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 12:50:00 PM

Now what guys ?

What do you wanna do? Help the dev with you programming skills to become an other dev for the coin? help with your social skills to expand the reach of this coin? You have ideas that the community could work on and doesn't need the dev to be accomplished?

You want this coin to survive, you can't rely only on the dev for this to happen.
CryptoMan2014

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 02:41:56 PM

Now what guys ?

What do you wanna do? Help the dev with you programming skills to become an other dev for the coin? help with your social skills to expand the reach of this coin? You have ideas that the community could work on and doesn't need the dev to be accomplished?

You want this coin to survive, you can't rely only on the dev for this to happen.

nothing, no and what social skills? I can't help this coin in any way. How about you?
djnocide
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 03:10:12 PM

Now what guys ?

nothing, no and what social skills? I can't help this coin in any way. How about you?

Social skills, to create contact with people who might be interested in SFR and could have skill required to improve the community

If members of the community want to create a team to help this coin survive, i have no problem being part of it.

So if you can't do anything to help this coin why do you bother posting in the thread?
CryptoMan2014

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:08:40 PM

Social skills, to create contact with people who might be interested in SFR and could have skill required to improve the community

If members of the community want to create a team to help this coin survive, i have no problem being part of it.

So if you can't do anything to help this coin why do you bother posting in the thread?

Maybe to get the dev to post something? Since the price is only going down, that would be nice.
kid_brook

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:54:43 PM

Maybe to get the dev to post something? Since the price is only going down, that would be nice.

I'm doing my share to keep this coin afloat by keeping the nodes running, what you have in your config 90% of that is mine and I'm doing my buy and sell on Bittrex to keep this coin alive.

Cheers.
djnocide
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 06:26:31 PM

I'm doing my share to keep this coin afloat by keeping the nodes running, what you have in your config 90% of that is mine and I'm doing my buy and sell on Bittrex to keep this coin alive.

Cheers.

that's what help a coin to stay alive but this community can rely on 2-3 members.
kid_brook

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:49:13 PM

Cheers.

that's what help a coin to stay alive but this community can rely on 2-3 members.

Sad to say, that's what going right now. some diehard or what you call loyal followers of this coin but the originator/developer don't even bother to say hello.. How long we have to keep our fingers crossed that this coin still will survived and will still be alive in the next day or so.

I might let the those node expires and will not renew them since I paid the subscription for another year and that's all.

Sad  Sad  Sad

gdavis024

Activity: 179

Fighter of the Dayman

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:22:50 AM

Cheers.

You're doing more than your fair share kid_brook and I don't think any of us have the right to ask any more from you either. I'm personally very appreciative for all that you've done and hope you don't lose complete faith in SFR.

As some know/could guess i'd probably fall under, the "loyal follower" category, and I'm okay with that. I've already stuck it out this long and honestly not much has changed for me over the past couple months. The logic I convinced myself of, once Rosh started to become a little more distanced and started missing deadlines, still holds.

Everyone who is still here, or has been here for a while, has stayed here for a some reason or another. The entire community was given every reason to lose faith in Rosh and SFR but for some reason a decently-sized group are still hanging on to a little bit of hope that Rosh will return, and as soon as he does, the project can begin right where it left off. Yes, some of these people may be bagholders only looking for the right price to exit, but there are others who saw and believe in the work Rosh was doing. It's why many of us got involved with SFR in the beginning and are still here today.

Something i always loved about SFR was our community. (Side note: I can't think of any dead coins with active communities) but crypto currencies typically gain their strength through decentralization (baring a few exceptions like ripple) and an active, diverse, and large community only aids in this endeavor.

I'm not going anywhere and will continue to post and contribute whenever I have time.

PS: Sku - thanks for posting that updated mining guide, definitely super helpful!! Tip: For those looking to get more involved with SFR, you can try mining some coins!

kid_brook

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 02:28:06 PM

Cheers.

You're doing more than your fair share kid_brook and I don't think any of us have the right to ask any more from you either. I'm personally very appreciative for all that you've done and hope you don't lose complete faith in SFR.

As some know/could guess i'd probably fall under, the "loyal follower" category, and I'm okay with that. I've already stuck it out this long and honestly not much has changed for me over the past couple months. The logic I convinced myself of, once Rosh started to become a little more distanced and started missing deadlines, still holds.

Everyone who is still here, or has been here for a while, has stayed here for a some reason or another. The entire community was given every reason to lose faith in Rosh and SFR but for some reason a decently-sized group are still hanging on to a little bit of hope that Rosh will return, and as soon as he does, the project can begin right where it left off. Yes, some of these people may be bagholders only looking for the right price to exit, but there are others who saw and believe in the work Rosh was doing. It's why many of us got involved with SFR in the beginning and are still here today.

Something i always loved about SFR was our community. (Side note: I can't think of any dead coins with active communities) but crypto currencies typically gain their strength through decentralization (baring a few exceptions like ripple) and an active, diverse, and large community only aids in this endeavor.

I'm not going anywhere and will continue to post and contribute whenever I have time.

PS: Sku - thanks for posting that updated mining guide, definitely super helpful!! Tip: For those looking to get more involved with SFR, you can try mining some coins!

I never stop mining, in so doing, I might surpass some on top coin holders lists. Smiley

I  pray that somehow Roshan can have a time to post something here. Just to give some hope for those who have faith in this coin. It won't take him 3 minutes to do so.

gdavis024

Activity: 179

Fighter of the Dayman

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 12:57:40 AM

Cheers.

I never stop mining, in so doing, I might surpass some on top coin holders lists. Smiley

I  pray that somehow Roshan can have a time to post something here. Just to give some hope for those who have faith in this coin. It won't take him 3 minutes to do so.

I need to look into getting my own mining gear because SFR, among some others, are some coins i would love to throw a bit of hash for a while. Renting doesn't work too well for this but it's probably about time i get a scrypt rig or something Wink

I'm right there with you, it'd be really easy for Rosh for post a quick update and it would definitely do a lot to further instill some confidence. I have no idea why he hasn't/can't post updates as frequently (or at all really) as he previously did. I'm optimistically waiting along side you, but Rosh if you're reading this, a lot of us would really appreciate any update even one sentence long  Grin

Also is there still a working rich list? I know SKU posted an block explorer link but i haven't seen any rich list link in a bit. I'm definitely creeping up there too and even though i can't mine, i'm still trying to do my part:

PS. Bring on da dumps cause i ain't takin them down
kid_brook

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 03:04:19 PM

Cheers.

I need to look into getting my own mining gear because SFR, among some others, are some coins i would love to throw a bit of hash for a while. Renting doesn't work too well for this but it's probably about time i get a scrypt rig or something Wink

I'm right there with you, it'd be really easy for Rosh for post a quick update and it would definitely do a lot to further instill some confidence. I have no idea why he hasn't/can't post updates as frequently (or at all really) as he previously did. I'm optimistically waiting along side you, but Rosh if you're reading this, a lot of us would really appreciate any update even one sentence long  Grin

Also is there still a working rich list? I know SKU posted an block explorer link but i haven't seen any rich list link in a bit. I'm definitely creeping up there too and even though i can't mine, i'm still trying to do my part:

PS. Bring on da dumps cause i ain't takin them down

It's here https://bchain.info/SFR/rich/
amarian12

Activity: 619
Merit: 501

https://www.massict.com/

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 07:57:02 AM

Introducing:

E-pool p2pool scrypt node        : http://p2pool.e-pool.net:8967/static/
E-Pool Block Crawler      : http://e-pool.net/explorer/SFR/

Imagine a future where IT infrastructures monitor themselves, are able to predict and respond to future business needs and can protect and heal themselves automatically.
coke15

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 06:54:55 PM

hi

can t mine on your pool  no sfr neither myr (to test)

"stratum from pool 0 requested work restart"   every second :/

Sku

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 11:35:19 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2015, 10:35:06 AM by Sku

SFR Informational Post
Updated: 3 October 2015

I decided to compile some information, most notably, a list of pools still in operation for the 5 algorithms, and on the correct blockchain, as the OP is a mess of dead links, and bad pools. Overall mining is much more healthy than since my first post, with 4/5 algorithms now generating blocks inline with the coins specifications. Therefore I will continue to update this post in order to further encourage mining.

SFR Healthcheck

Groestl, Sha and Blake are regularly generating blocks as intended and in good health as they have active regular miners.

Scrypt has a working pool, and sometimes people solo mine it, but as of late it is struggling to find blocks as the difficulty was pushed up quite high.

x11 has serious problems as it has no dedicated working pool, no regular miners and is attached to a powerful multipool. The multipool drives the difficulty up sky high, and then they abandon mining once it becomes unprofitable. Therefore X11 hardly ever generates a block unless someone decides to solomine it at a severe loss. If difficulty comes down due to solomining, the multipool pushes it up again, making it rather futile to try and mine.

The great strength of multi-algo coins, is that that despite 1 algorithm being in poor health, 4 have been in continuous good health for some months now, meaning the coin still functions perfectly, and blocks are generated regularly. At all times in the coins history, at least 2 algorithms have been working, meaning blocks still generate and the block chain keeps moving. Multi-algo coins have always been under appreciated, and Saffroncoin is probably the best one out there, despite the lack of progress from the dev in recent months and a low price, it is still fundamentally a solid, well developed coin.

Members of the community are still running nodes, we are still mining the coin, and some people are even still buying. Pretty much everything this coin needs to do to survive, someone who posts in this thread has it covered. It's amazing to see so much support of this coin still about. Thanks to everyone who keeps this thing afloat. Shout out to Kid Brook especially for keeping so many working nodes up and running.

Working Pools

X11
No known pools!
Please see problem described above in the healthcheck section before attempting to solo mine this coin, so you understand the problem. If you spend some time bringing the difficulty down, you will be very disappointed when you see it pushed straight back up again. Ideally if you want to help here we need an X11 dedicated pool set up.

SCRYPT
Inactive pool: http://p2pool.e-pool.net:8967/static/
This new P2pool opened on the 14th August 2015, but has not really been used. Scrypt can also be solomined with the right hardware at the moment. The difficulty is currently quite high but will hopefully come back down in the coming days.

GROESTL
Inactive pool: https://www.miners-pool.eu/#!/pools/saffroncoin-groestl
No one uses the Groestl pool very often, but it is working with only a small fee if you want to use it. The difficulty is low, and the algo is being supported by solo miners even though the pool is mostly unused.

SHA-256D
Active pool: http://ispace.co.uk/coindetails/?coin=sfr
One working pool with active miners, also competing with solo miners. Probably the most competitive algorithm to mine at present, several miners.

BLAKE256
Active pool: https://www.miners-pool.eu/#!/pools/saffroncoin
This pool finds all the Blake blocks at the moment, and is very active. Probably the easiest way to earn some small amount of SFR if you have a low power home PC type setup/rig, that isn't suitable for other types of mining. Despite having regular miners, none of them have a particularly high hashrate, so plenty of coins to share with mid to high range graphics cards.

Mining Rewards

The current block reward is 21 SFR. Each algo is targeted to generate a block every 450 seconds. Each algo therefore can produce 4032 coins per day, for 20160 total new coins a day across all 5 algos. The actual amount of new coins a day is less than this, as X11 is not being mined. The true number of new coins a day is about 16k a day.

Nodes

If you are having trouble getting your wallet to sync, you can use the following nodes:
addnode=23.229.124.34:19717
addnode=23.95.112.227:19717
addnode=23.95.112.118:19717
addnode=23.95.112.228:19717
addnode=198.46.156.221:19717
addnode=23.95.112.219:19717
addnode=23.94.12.100:19717
addnode=172.245.56.167:19717
addnode=192.210.135.149:19717

Tools

Block Explorer
Standard block explorer (with rich list etc.)

Difficulty Chart
Shows difficulty of all 5 algos on 1 graph. Recommend changing view setting to only the most recent 10,000 blocks to make sense of it.

Mining Breakdown
Shows the % of blocks being mined by each algo over the past 500 blocks. Also shows you who is mining the coin.

Exchanges

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/270
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:17:36 PM

Now is there am in on wrong chain ?
Sent the coin now 0 confirm for 3 days.
Coin is gone Smiley)
All of my coins.
I think i am out SFR too.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 08:31:24 PM

delisted
CryptoMan2014

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 02:00:22 AM

delisted
Well deserved.
Looks like the dev moved on
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: