Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:56:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin gambling on freebitco.in and why is it working for me?  (Read 1256 times)
texaschainsaw54 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:04:49 AM

I have been using the Martingale system on freebitco.in. This is the system that states that you double down after every loss in order to regain your losses and still profit. I know that the Martingale system is one doomed to fail in the long run especially with the house winning 52.5% of the time on that particular website. But by betting small amounts at a time I have managed to multiple my winnings by an incredible amount. I have gone from .000007600 Btc to .001 Btc in a matter of hours. My question is can this system be used and be successful if you bet small amounts in order to maximize your chances of winning the small prize?
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trand

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 10:41:31 AM

I made ​​freebitco.in have a large enough house edge is quite risky if doing so in the long run, even if you place a bet in small amounts

texaschainsaw54 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:57:18 AM

is there any effective way to gamble on there then?
xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:02:53 PM

there is no effective way in gambling, you just need to be a lucky guy to win the game, that's it.

maurya78

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:37:22 PM

You have just been very lucky, all lucky streaks end eventually and reverse
Quit while you are ahead

texaschainsaw54 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:25:00 PM

That's what I have been thinking. I was just curious if anyone else has had similar luck and to get others opinions
V. Putin

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 01:19:50 AM

You have just been very lucky, all lucky streaks end eventually and reverse
Quit while you are ahead

Yes.  Don't get caught up in your own greed.  Invest your money in Russian oil.

- Your dear father Putin
trand

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 03:27:56 AM

for me effective way to earn Bitcoin is join signature and hunted new altcoin giveaway and sell them to bitcoin as soon as possible
so far thats my way to earn bitcoin,
or maybe be u can make bot for faucet and use free captcha exchange for solved

sed

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:44:10 AM

I have been using the Martingale system on freebitco.in. This is the system that states that you double down after every loss in order to regain your losses and still profit. I know that the Martingale system is one doomed to fail in the long run especially with the house winning 52.5% of the time on that particular website. But by betting small amounts at a time I have managed to multiple my winnings by an incredible amount. I have gone from .000007600 Btc to .001 Btc in a matter of hours. My question is can this system be used and be successful if you bet small amounts in order to maximize your chances of winning the small prize?

Essentially you've hit some lucky streaks and therefore you probably ought to quit while you are ahead.  The more you gamble the more you'll eventually close in on the long-run expected average of the game.  I'm not sure exactly what that is in this game, but you can be sure the house is coming up with the money they're paying you for the captcha solve and then some (when you fail on the gamble).  It's a game of averages, the wins are in the short term so if you're on a good win streak, quite while you still can.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: