Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:09:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orbitcoin v1.6.3.0 ~ NeoScrypt ~ Green Stake ~ 10 Years Old  (Read 200999 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lisa_Nelson

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:04:57 PM

orb.dnb.io stratum server(s) seems to be down, pool's hashrate is zero... at least the web interface is working, but after an attempt at manually withdraw the mined coins, no confirmation e-mail arrived (even in "spam" folder).
David (@ dnb.io), can you take a look at it?

L.E. stratum back on-line. thanks.

Hi,

I have the same issue about withdrawing, have you received any update about it ? Or any information about the problems dnb.io encountered last days ?

Thanks !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:42:23 PM

orb.dnb.io stratum server(s) seems to be down, pool's hashrate is zero... at least the web interface is working, but after an attempt at manually withdraw the mined coins, no confirmation e-mail arrived (even in "spam" folder).

Hi,

I have the same issue about withdrawing, have you received any update about it ? Or any information about the problems dnb.io encountered last days ?

Thanks !
I have received an update, but didn't follow it up completely due to the lack of time in front of my home PC... read about that here (I hope that the link is not getting "moderated" Wink ). Anyway, I trust David to be a nice dev and pool operator, so I'm confident that my ORB will reach my wallet at the automatic withdrawal amount that I have set on my account page. If not, I'm sure it will work another way.
You can contact David on cryptocointalk.

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:16:03 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2016, 08:32:00 PM by Mario241077

Hi,

Thanks !

you are new here...
Lisa how many ORB you are missing?

ORB has a fund, so if the problems strong, we can clear this... or you get your ORB of me, You shall have no damage

i get no email too.. david will work on it.

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:34:03 PM

Hi,

Thanks !
I have received an update, but didn't follow it up completely due to the lack of time in front of my home PC... read about that here (I hope that the link is not getting "moderated" Wink ). Anyway, I trust David to be a nice dev and pool operator, so I'm confident that my ORB will reach my wallet at the automatic withdrawal amount that I have set on my account page. If not, I'm sure it will work another way.
and you?

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
rmd73

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:01:28 PM

Hi,

Thanks !
and you?
I have no problem about "On-Demand" manual payments not working, at least not yet. I tried to withdraw some ORB from the pool when stratum server was down just to test the whole functionality of the system, knowing that there might be some issues with the e-mail (google sending mails to spam folders and such). I didn't escalate the issue because I have my automatic withdrawal set at 30.1 ORB and I'd rather wait for that amount to add up Wink
I have all the confidence that David will work on that, but I'm not rushing him (yet). That was just a storm in a tea-cup (I think).
Let's watch ORB rising steadily on bittrex or some european football Cheesy

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:20:06 PM

Hi,

Thanks !
and you?
I have no problem about "On-Demand" manual payments not working, at least not yet. I tried to withdraw some ORB from the pool when stratum server was down just to test the whole functionality of the system, knowing that there might be some issues with the e-mail (google sending mails to spam folders and such). I didn't escalate the issue because I have my automatic withdrawal set at 30.1 ORB and I'd rather wait for that amount to add up Wink
I have all the confidence that David will work on that, but I'm not rushing him (yet). That was just a storm in a tea-cup (I think).
Let's watch ORB rising steadily on bittrex or some european football Cheesy

ok cool Wink
30.1 ORB notice

Germany won the very good Smiley

you are from?

rmd73

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:53:10 PM

Romania.
L.E.: not a football fan, but an amateur cyclist Wink

Lisa_Nelson

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:58:31 PM

Hi,

Thanks !

you are new here...
Lisa how many ORB you are missing?

ORB has a fund, so if the problems strong, we can clear this... or you get your ORB of me, You shall have no damage

i get no email too.. david will work on it.

Actually, I am new to the whole crypto currency world.

I am not missing any ORB for the moment, I just wanted to try to make a payment, and make some experiments on some trading sites (good or bad idea ?), so I wanted to know when I would be able to try it, but there is no urge.

As rmd73 said, let's watch some European football Wink
TvZ

Activity: 315
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:07:05 PM

This conversation hurts... this really hurts a lot... my country (The Netherlands) isn't at the European Football Championship.

At least i have my ORB.

ORB vs Football 1-0

TvZ

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:10:30 PM

@Lisa

It's good to make some trade experiments, specially when you're new at this crypto world.
But be carefully, you can win, you can lose.

Here you can get some free ORB: http://cryptoguru.tk/Faucet/index.php?Currency=ORB

Small amounts every 12 hours.
Lisa_Nelson

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:14:17 PM

@Lisa

It's good to make some trade experiments, specially when you're new at this crypto world.
But be carefully, you can win, you can lose.

Here you can get some free ORB: http://[Suspicious link removed]/Faucet/index.php?Currency=ORB

Small amounts every 12 hours.

Thanks, I already get few ORB using the faucet. Also, thank you for the advice about trading, I'll start with small amounts and see what happens. Did you trade before ? Win/lose ?
TvZ

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:48:17 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2016, 10:54:28 AM by TvZ

@Lisa

Yes i trade before.
Mostly i made some profit, sometimes even 3 or 4 time more than the price i paid.
It's just a matter of luck, sometimes i lose but never much because i'm a little trader in the crypto world.

I don't trade ORB, i hold my ORB to stake.
My amount of ORB grows on a daily base only with keeping my wallet online Smiley

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:51:49 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2016, 09:03:57 AM by Mario241077

german bonds negativ soon...
i get intrest with ORB who else?  Grin

all bonds soon negativ... Wink

Ghost can you tell us? Approximately how large the interest in ORB is up to date?

http://de.investing.com/rates-bonds/germany-10-year-bond-yield-streaming-chart

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:42:09 AM

if you invest in orb for 10 years, you get much more money back, still

If you invest in bonds, lower money Wink

very nice evolution

how long is orb cheap??

halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:37:46 AM

ORB wallet has now installed on new alcurex.com exchange site.
-halibit-
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:09:34 AM

Testing the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition for Crypto Mining

i read this but there is a big mistake

1 card 365 MH/s  Grin in neoscrypt ... hehe

We continue our series of tests of the new Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition (reference design) for crypto currency mining after yesterday we have checked the situation for mining Ethereum with the new Pascal GPUs and have seen the not so great results. Ethereum and the Dagger-Hashimoto algorithm it uses is still doing better on AMD GPUs, but Ehereum mining is set to end at some point with the altcoin switching to PoS only and the forks that use the same algorithm are not yet providing a real alternative. So with the growing difficulty and the switch to PoS at some point in probably less than a year you should also be interested in how the GTX 1080 performs in other new GPU mineable algorithms as well as in the more popular ones that. This is the reason we are now going to compare the GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition with GTX 980 Ti and GTX 970 to see the difference in terms of performance in other algorithms as well. As you will probably see the GTX 1080 does provide a nice performance boost compared to the two other older generation alternatives, but with its currently high price even the power saving does not make it great option for building multi-GPU mining rigs for the moment. The more interestingly priced GTX 1070 will most likely be the better choice for building 6 GPU mining rigs succeeding the GTX 970 as the best Nvidia-based GPU for crypto mining, though we are yet to test the 1070 in order to confirm that.
http://cryptomining-blog.com/7973-testing-the-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1080-founders-edition-for-crypto-mining/

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:10:34 AM

ORB wallet has now installed on new alcurex.com exchange site.
-halibit-

moin thanks..

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:29:03 PM

you want get money from china out? Bitcoin https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions … soon 50000, take #Orbitoin & get interest via PoS if you keep ORB

ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 09:45:58 PM

Testing the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition for Crypto Mining

i read this but there is a big mistake

There is no mistake. CCminer needs to be tuned up precisely for a particular GPU architecture in order to run fast with NeoScrypt. What's good for Maxwell is no good for Pascal.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 10:44:41 PM

german bonds negativ soon...
i get intrest with ORB who else?  Grin

all bonds soon negativ... Wink

Ghost can you tell us? Approximately how large the interest in ORB is up to date?

Cannot be calculated easily, but I'll give it a try.

5000 ORB were purchased exactly 2 years ago. The price was about 7000 sats or $0.042 which makes a total of $210. They staked consistently to 11400 ORB. The current price is also 7000 sats, but that's $0.050 each for a total of $570. (570 - 210) / 210 = 171% profit.

The BTC price was about $600 at the time of purchase. It's about $700 now. So, if someone purchased Bitcoin and waited for 2 years, (700 - 600) / 600 = 17% profit.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: