Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:35:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orbitcoin v1.6.3.0 ~ NeoScrypt ~ Green Stake ~ 10 Years Old  (Read 200996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:40:24 PM

time to stop using cryptopia and other problems exchanges.. theres a new player in the horizon, looks like it might be a really good exchange.

http://www.altcoinexchange.com

There are no problems with Cryptopia. They do business very well.

your out of your mind if you really think that.. wallets constantly in maintenance and issues with people not getting withdrawals.. heres one for you.. The SIGT wallet has been locked for 3 weeks now, no one can withdraw or add anything. Cryptopia states its a problem with the wallet syncing and they are rebuilding, SIGT Devs says thats not the case, wallets work fine everywhere else and syncing takes a day, not 3 weeks. Cryptopia also suspending peoples accounts for what they deem "suspicious activity" though they wont explain what that means, especially since they allow bots to be used. Cant quite figure out what suspicious behavior you can have trading on your account. Yeah, Cryptopia is fucking wonderful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sparker327

Activity: 462

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:41:15 PM

time to stop using cryptopia and other problems exchanges.. theres a new player in the horizon, looks like it might be a really good exchange.

He's spamming everything with a referral link... /ignore
no actually im not, i added to about 4 forums i frequent and its in my signature line.. thats it.
FractalUniverse

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:17:33 PM

i dont have any problems with cryptopia for now. made small orb withdrawal few days ago and it was fast.
only their confirmation e-mails are sometimes not coming to my mailbox, so i have to have them resent.
bluebox

Activity: 150

caeruleum arca archa

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:36:22 AM

He's spamming everything with a referral link... /ignore
no actually im not, i added to about 4 forums i frequent and its in my signature line.. thats it.

"Advertising spam is not allowed, this includes mining pools, gambling services, exchanges, shops, etc. Mining pool ops should make a thread within the Mining section of Alt Currencies. Most OP's already link to pools available so advertising your pool is unnecessary and leads to too much spam. Exchanges, shops, gambling sites, etc, should make a thread in the Marketplace section of Alt Currencies."

"The hurrier I go, the behinder I get..." - Lewis Carroll
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 03:03:50 PM

your out of your mind if you really think that.. wallets constantly in maintenance and issues with people not getting withdrawals.. heres one for you.. The SIGT wallet has been locked for 3 weeks now, no one can withdraw or add anything. Cryptopia states its a problem with the wallet syncing and they are rebuilding, SIGT Devs says thats not the case, wallets work fine everywhere else and syncing takes a day, not 3 weeks. Cryptopia also suspending peoples accounts for what they deem "suspicious activity" though they wont explain what that means, especially since they allow bots to be used. Cant quite figure out what suspicious behavior you can have trading on your account. Yeah, Cryptopia is fucking wonderful.

Do you see how many coins they have got listed? It isn't easy to maintain so many wallets in a good working order. They don't list outright scams and don't delist without a real reason.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
AltMiner.net

Activity: 210

AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 08:37:30 AM

🛠 NEW MINING POOL HAS BEEN ADDED 🛠

https://altminer.net
Low latency, scalable and secure mining pool infrastructure
Currently only 0.45% fee (PROMO)
Automatic payouts every 120 minutes
No registration required

▶️▶️▶️ How to mine❓
Use the following parameters at your preferred mining software (replace WALLET with your wallet address):
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:4233 -u WALLET -p c=ORB

▶️▶️▶️ How to use a different difficulty❓
You can use the parameter d=? in your password to set the desired difficulty, good for NiceHash etc.
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:4233 -u WALLET -p c=ORB,d=8

▶️▶️▶️ Explorer
https://altminer.net/explorer/ORB

▶️▶️▶️ Nodelist
https://altminer.net/explorer/peers?id=579

⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️ Low fee, multi algo pool | 2 hr payout | No registration required. ⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:44:18 AM

Hi,

My wallet crashed and i have to re-sync. Can you please update the blockchain files on your website and on the thread. They are pretty outdated.

My connection at home is not really fast. Would appreciate a fresh chain file if someone can help me out.

Cheers.

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:10:26 PM

Hi,

My wallet crashed and i have to re-sync. Can you please update the blockchain files on your website and on the thread. They are pretty outdated.

My connection at home is not really fast. Would appreciate a fresh chain file if someone can help me out.

Cheers.

No need to resync unless the file system died. Just let it re-index using the existing block chain data.

Those block chain snapshots should be updated probably, but I only run Linux currently.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
evok3d

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:21:37 PM

Hi,

Cheers.

No need to resync unless the file system died. Just let it re-index using the existing block chain data.

Those block chain snapshots should be updated probably, but I only run Linux currently.

Thanks for your help. The issue has occurred before where my laptop crashes while a wallet is open. The only working solution i have found is getting a fresh chain data set in there and starting the wallet again. Else and as is happening right now, the wallet crashes while attempting to re-index. When i remove the chain files, it opens without an issues.

As for the chain files, i just grabbed my linux data files and brought them into windows. it didnt seems to cause any issues, its working fine, even sent a transaction to confirm.

Are you sure in the case of ORB they differ depending on distribution?

Cheers.

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:26:15 PM

Cheers.

There were reports of Windows snapshots not working for Linux and vice versa, but it was a couple of years ago and many things have been changed since.

evok3d

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:37:00 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 02:16:28 PM by evok3d

Cheers.

There were reports of Windows snapshots not working for Linux and vice versa, but it was a couple of years ago and many things have been changed since.

No worries. Can you please update the linux one, ill give it a go and see what happens. Worst case scenario, the Linux one has been updated Smiley

Cheers for your help

EDIT: just used the linux chain file on the OP and it worked in windows. If you could please help me with a recent version of this, it would help a lot. That one is very far behind.

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:18:38 PM

Cheers.

No worries. Can you please update the linux one, ill give it a go and see what happens. Worst case scenario, the Linux one has been updated Smiley

Cheers for your help

EDIT: just used the linux chain file on the OP and it worked in windows. If you could please help me with a recent version of this, it would help a lot. That one is very far behind.

I have updated .orbitcoin.tar.xz

cryptostiltskin

Activity: 311

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:48:48 PM

This coin is being delisted from CoinExchange. Everyone please remove your coins before November 1st.
noalternative

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:51:29 AM

Would like to buy about 50 orbs.  I will pay $10 for them with paypal.  Please pm if you are interested.
FractalUniverse

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:11:07 AM

Paypal? ugh you should get some bitcoin or other major coin first
zPools

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 11:55:51 AM

Orbitcoin was added to multi.zPools.de

How to connect:
No registration is needed. Just point your wallet address to the server!
stratum+tcp://multi.zPools.de:4233 -u <Your Orbitcoin Wallet Address>

How to custom diff (advanced):

Yiimp uses a cool feature to adjust your difficulty just with the password field!
stratum+tcp://multi.zPools.de:4233 -u <Your Orbitcoin Wallet Address> -p d=<difficulty>

Fee:
Will stay the same
0.5% - fixed fee

Payout:
Is fair and often
Payout are every hour for balances over 0.001 ORB

Having Problem to get started?
The pool tries to find out which currency you want to mine by the address you put in. Thats not always working. Please try
stratum+tcp://multi.zPools.de:4233 -u <Your Orbitcoin Wallet Address> -p c=ORB

The now 4 years old "4 Horsemen" paved the way for many Altcoins, so they deserve a proper treatment
I want to bring the 4 Horsemen back together! You can mine PXE, ORB, and HAL here. FTC is syncing, but this sweety is slow Smiley
razorgames

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 06:04:05 AM

BTCЯazor PoolBTC

No fee`s on some pools for a limited time!

Low fee`s <1% and Random no fee`s

Many algorithms and coins to choose from come check us out.

http://pool.razorgames.org
Orbitcoin mining

Code:
stratum+tcp://pool.razorgames.org:4233 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=ORB
0.2% fee for all Neoscrypt mining!

Low Fee Mining Pool Razor Pool
////    8 Server Nodes, 16 Intel 6 core CPU`s and a boat load of ram for your mining pleasure!    ////    Razorgames    ////
Orai

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:44:20 PM

Windows wallet say "Chekpoint too old" how i can fix it?
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 02:47:40 PM

Windows wallet say "Chekpoint too old" how i can fix it?

It shouldn't say so if synchronised completely. This isn't an error anyway, just a warning.

bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 01:03:45 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 09:19:09 PM by bitmaster1x

Some opportunities are really opening up in the market.  Grin

@Ghostlander. Any chance we can get the auto split and multi send feature in ORB? (like the ones in HYP).

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: