Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:00:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Windows Password XP/Vista/7/8 Recovery Service  (Read 901 times)
mrflibblehat (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:28:51 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2014, 07:06:42 AM by mrflibblehat

Hi all,

If you just want to clear your password without knowing what it is I would suggest downloading Hirens Boot CD as it is free

Service

what I am offering is a windows recovery service for XP, Vista and 7 and Windows 8.

Unfortunately I can only do 1 - 9 letters for the time being as the space for more would be impossible. If you need a longer password recovered please message me as there are still ways it can be done.

What Do I Need?

You will need to send me your SAM and SYSTEM file for me to be able to recover the password, these files can be found in C:\windows\system32\config They will only be locked if you are logged into the system.

How do I get the SAM and SYSTEM Files

Boot up using a linux boot cd, I used Ubuntu 14.04 (YAY Smiley) and go to your NTFS drive, Goto the path C:\windows\system32\config and copy these 2 files and send them to me. This way I can recover your password so you have access to your system again.

How long will it take

That depends, Rainbowcrack uses GPU now so it could take 10 minutes could take 5 days. I will let you know when done. Rainbow tables are usually pretty quick though.

Price

I charge 0.1btc per day, some passwords can take 5 days to recover, some can take 10 minutes., Passwords using rainbow tables should take no time at all but brute forcing could take alot longer. With brute force we will always use an escrow!

More Info

I am happy to use escrow, provide part of password before payment to prove I have the password you need. If I cannot recover password there is no fee for time and labour.

My Rig

8-Core AMD CPU
16GB Ram
Asus Extreme 3 Mobo
8 TB HDD Space
3 x Radeon HD 6950's

If you want to ask me any questions of give me any advice feel free to at the below email address.

MrF (mrflibblehat@gmx.co.uk)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:35:36 AM

How do you recover my password if you don't have my equipment in front of you
mrflibblehat (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:27:37 PM

How do you recover my password if you don't have my equipment in front of you

You would need to send me your SAM and SYSTEM file from the machine you would like the password to be recovered on. you can find these @ C:\windows\system32\config

Maybe I should make my post a bit clearer

jbrnt

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:51:52 PM

There are bootable cds available on the internet for free which can reset windows user passwords to no passwords. I have used it many times before. The process takes less than 10 minutes. There is no cracking involved, just follow simple steps to erase a password. Google it.
mrflibblehat (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:47:53 PM

There are bootable cds available on the internet for free which can reset windows user passwords to no passwords. I have used it many times before. The process takes less than 10 minutes. There is no cracking involved, just follow simple steps to erase a password. Google it.

Some people would rather just know the password than remove it altogether. What if they have used it on other machines devices and cant remember? I'm offering a service if you don't like it, don't comment.

Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:59:52 PM

You also said you can't guarantee it will work so you will refund my btc if you can't cracking it?
mrflibblehat (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:55:02 PM

You also said you can't guarantee it will work so you will refund my btc if you can't cracking it?

No, I cant guarantee due to the rainbow tables I have and brute force could just take forever and ever.

You dont pay until after the password is recovered. So no need to worry about your btc.

mrflibblehat (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:24:48 AM

Found out that Windows 8 Password can now be recovered aswell.

And another way to get sam and system file while the system is running.

run --> cmd

reg save HKLM\sam c:\sam <-- save location
reg save HKLM\system c:\system <-- save location

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:27:15 AM

Some people would rather just know the password than remove it altogether. What if they have used it on other machines devices and cant remember? I'm offering a service if you don't like it, don't comment.
Yes and there is something called "reset password" on websites, something called recovery mode for macs.. and who the fuck uses the same windows password as other passwords?

This is a shitty service, go download http://pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd/ and reset your password in 5 minutes.
mrflibblehat (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:10:59 PM

Yes and there is something called "reset password" on websites, something called recovery mode for macs.. and who the fuck uses the same windows password as other passwords?

This is a shitty service, go download http://pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd/ and reset your password in 5 minutes.

Hehe, Trust me alot of people use the same password for everything, There is no need to be de-constructive of the service i'm offering, if you don't like it don't comment...or are you just one of those people out to get an extra post count.. Smiley Your supposed to be a VIP member, act like it.

mrflibblehat (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:37:31 AM

This service is not about "Resetting" your passwords, its about "Recovering" your password

Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:11:53 AM

Your supposed to be a VIP member, act like it.

Sorry, couldn't really help myself but I found this statement to be so amusing. You do know that VIPs simply pay for the 'privilege' of having that tag - and that TF there is well known to be a thief/scammer who has stolen over 4K BTC. Rather ironic statement IMHO.
Kunkzi

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:24:51 AM

This is a shitty service, go download http://www.uukeys.com/reset-windows-7-password.html and reset your password in 5 minutes.

This is really awesome. You only need a brand USB drive to write the file. Then use the disk to reset windows password. I have tested it on my dell laptop and it works great.
neal121

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:52:09 AM

There is free way to reset your password  without any third party software with simple commands  Grin Shocked Wink.

check out the windows password reset method.  https://www.howtotechies.com/windows-10-password-reset-method-with-command-prompt/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: