Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:30:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][₣][FreebiesCoin] Freebies Reward Program + Free Distribution  (Read 12894 times)
FinaGica

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:23:45 AM

I see my application but there is no approved or anything!!
Why so??
Here is my number if that is what i did wrong my number is 67 on the list

u=221391

Everybody on the list will get approved except those that cheated.  Wink

I did not so I guess I will get them!! Smiley
Thanks great job with the coin!!
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Freebies (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:43:58 AM

I am very sorry to announce that due to personal reasons, I will not be able to continue with this project. I will be handling over the website,social media, coin source code to whoever wants to continue this project. But you must distributed the giveaways to those that already applied.
Thanks
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:54:25 AM

I am very sorry to announce that due to personal reasons, I will not be able to continue with this project. I will be handling over the website,social media, coin source code to whoever wants to continue this project. But you must distributed the giveaways to those that already applied.
Thanks

I am interested. Check your inbox

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Freebies (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:00:05 AM

Thanks

I am interested. Check your inbox

Okay.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:27:29 AM

New Changes to Freebiescoin - New Team

*We will fork Fluttercoin, instead of just a scrypt coin. New source will be ready in 3-4 days
*New specs. 100Million total coins with 2% premine for giveaways and bounties for old dev.
*98% will be mined in 14days and after that the coin turns to pure POS
*New website and ads on crypto-website
*New topic posted by Cryptock and this will thread will be locked
*New rules for giveaways- 2000 FREEB per applicants
*Multi-pool payout in FREEB after POW ends

Still waiting for the dev to transfer the accounts and seal the deal.

Thanks
Cryptock

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Freebies (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:31:19 AM

New Changes to Freebiescoin - New Team

*We will fork Fluttercoin, instead of just a scrypt coin. New source will be ready in 3-4 days
*New specs. 100Million total coins with 2% premine for giveaways and bounties for old dev.
*98% will be mined in 14days and after that the coin turns to pure POS
*New website and ads on crypto-website
*New topic posted by Cryptock and this will thread will be locked
*New rules for giveaways- 2000 FREEB per applicants
*Multi-pool payout in FREEB after POW ends

Still waiting for the dev to transfer the accounts and seal the deal.

Thanks
Cryptock

That was fast. Thanks again
lynsela

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:33:31 AM

very nice coin name. i hope i could get freebies Wink
lynsela

Activity: 34