Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:26:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHARE]ShareCoin - Pure POS - The only coin backed up by a real bussiness  (Read 293205 times)
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 04:03:44 PM

WHY ARE YOU VOTING ON MINTPAL?

There is currently not enough volume. Getting the coin listed too soon on Mintpal will kill it's value. By the way we're gonna have an on exchange.

The ones who (many not all) want's it too be listed quickly on Mintpal andother big exchanges only want to be able to dumb it there. Take a lesson from Communitycoin and many otehr coins that suffered from being added quickly to big exchanges.
Are you planning to do your whining for all the coins you own  Grin

Are you dumping all your coins that you have received for free  Angry
unlike you (and since it is what you did with COMM): no
Furthermore it takes 2 weeks to get into mintpal so it isn't for now (voting or no voting)
And you won't get any big volume on small exchange (hence your argument against mintpal is kind of flawed),
and the big diff with COMM is that it was on mintpal before the distribution was over which isn't the case for
sharecoin.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:03:58 PM

this coin confuses me...

I typically make money fro mining a coin and selling it...

I really can't mine this I have to rely on the choices made by people running pools to mine whatever is going to give me the best nag for the buch and I can tell you from experience they fail pathetically all the time. They're always late to the party.

why should I get involved with this coin - my income per Mhs is always higher than any multipool I've ever been involved in - so this coin looks like a losing proposition to me unless someone can convince and show me otherwise - Blackcoin is a great example of a losing proposition

Huh

Sharecoin is a proof of stake (PoS) coin. This means that you get "interest" by holding (a stake) of the coins in your wallet. Essentially that is similar to mining. In the first year you will get 30% interest. Interest are essentially newly minted coins. So, if you hold 10,000 coins in your wallet (you have to keep you wallet open) at the end of the first year you will have 13,000 coins.

The interest rate goes down every year. This is basically the same as the hash difficulty rising for a proof or work coin like Bitcoin.

hth.

It is misleading to call it 'Interest'. Better to say 'Reward'  (for holding coins and maintaining the network with your wallet open).

Stake is paid only when the wallet is open, it is the act of creating new blocks and keeping the network live.

i receive payment even if the wallet is closed

You can certainly get a payment without your wallet being opened. But, if your wallet is closed you aren't maintaining the network so you won't get your "interest" or "reward" if you prefer. This is a peer-to-peer coin, there are no miners to verify transactions, so stake holders with their wallets open do that. This is why you get a reward. Because you are helping verify transactions.

actually i receive stake reward even if the wallet is closed, just open it for 5 min a day to confirm the stake and your are done

That's not my understanding. Can you please link to your stake reward in the blockchain that you received?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:04:23 PM

You can certainly get a payment without your wallet being opened. But, if your wallet is closed you aren't maintaining the network so you won't get your "interest" or "reward" if you prefer. This is a peer-to-peer coin, there are no miners to verify transactions, so stake holders with their wallets open do that. This is why you get a reward. Because you are helping verify transactions.

+1 , Precisely.

This seems to be an overlooked point about PoS coins. The open wallets are the network. If holders want to keep wallets closed most of the time, the coin dies in the long term.

Therefore the habit of frequently minting stake needs to be encouraged in all aspects of a currency..

yeah i know, in fact my wallet is opened all the time, but i wanted to say that you can get reward even if your wallet is closed
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:05:16 PM

this coin confuses me...

I really can't mine this I have to rely on the choices made by people running pools to mine whatever is going to give me the best nag for the buch and I can tell you from experience they fail pathetically all the time. They're always late to the party.

why should I get involved with this coin - my income per Mhs is always higher than any multipool I've ever been involved in - so this coin looks like a losing proposition to me unless someone can convince and show me otherwise - Blackcoin is a great example of a losing proposition

Huh

Sharecoin is a proof of stake (PoS) coin. This means that you get "interest" by holding (a stake) of the coins in your wallet. Essentially that is similar to mining. In the first year you will get 30% interest. Interest are essentially newly minted coins. So, if you hold 10,000 coins in your wallet (you have to keep you wallet open) at the end of the first year you will have 13,000 coins.

The interest rate goes down every year. This is basically the same as the hash difficulty rising for a proof or work coin like Bitcoin.

hth.

It is misleading to call it 'Interest'. Better to say 'Reward'  (for holding coins and maintaining the network with your wallet open).

Stake is paid only when the wallet is open, it is the act of creating new blocks and keeping the network live.

actually i receive stake reward even if the wallet is closed, just open it for 5 min a day to confirm the stake and your are done

Is there something needed to start minting pos?, i kept my wallet open but i dindt get any

I  think the coins have to be at least 24 hours old before they start earning stake rewards.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:06:35 PM

this coin confuses me...

Huh

hth.

That's not my understanding. Can you please link to your stake reward in the blockchain that you received?

i'm not doing it now, as i stated above i leave the wallet open, but i tried with other coins(grain coin) with the wallet closed and the reward was working anyway
bytedisorder

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 04:07:08 PM

I  think the coins have to be at least 24 hours old before they start earning stake rewards.

Yes, it's same as COMM. You need wait for at least 24 hr for your first stake.
ltcjunky43

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:12:23 PM

What is "feeshare"? Huh
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:13:16 PM

this coin confuses me...

Huh

hth.

i'm not doing it now, as i stated above i leave the wallet open, but i tried with other coins(grain coin) with the wallet closed and the reward was working anyway

When I have the wallet open, but locked, I get a message at the bottom that it isn't earning rewards when it is locked. So, that seems to me that the wallet has to be opened and unlocked to receive stake rewards.
sunhuanhuan

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:13:32 PM

why source coin dump form 30000 to 10000,who know?
neilh

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:14:13 PM

There is currently not enough volume. Getting the coin listed too soon on Mintpal will kill it's value. By the way we're gonna have an on exchange.

The ones who (many not all) want's it too be listed quickly on Mintpal andother big exchanges only want to be able to dumb it there. Take a lesson from Communitycoin and many otehr coins that suffered from being added quickly to big exchanges.

1.) It takes a while to get listed, not going to happen straight away.
2.) Dumpers are going to dump regardless.
3.) Big red fonts are damn annoying!
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:19:10 PM

i'm not talking about share coin, as i don't have any, my references were for other pos

anyway just unlock your wallet and your are ok

How is it done, i cant click on the button xD
clat

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:19:32 PM

How to buy FeeShares?
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:21:59 PM

this coin confuses me...

Huh

hth.

When I have the wallet open, but locked, I get a message at the bottom that it isn't earning rewards when it is locked. So, that seems to me that the wallet has to be opened and unlocked to receive stake rewards.

ah that's because your wallet was also locked, try to unlock it and close it, just for one day, you will notice the reward on the next opening
dieorlive

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:22:11 PM

Let's keep voting , don't let one person stop us.
Secondleo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:23:29 PM

Yes, dumpers will do exactly that. We should aim for a market that fits the size of sharecoin right now.
Poloniex would be a good one to start I guess.
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:23:54 PM

this coin confuses me...

Huh

hth.

+ 1
moveUpward

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:24:08 PM

Sharecoin this is a good project, distribution of fair and reasonable, it's just that I didn't receive free of charge. Hope that the next step can catch a good opportunity for investment
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:25:36 PM

i'm not talking about share coin, as i don't have any, my references were for other pos

anyway just unlock your wallet and your are ok

How is it done, i cant click on the button xD

You're wallet probable isn't encrypted then.

I'm hoping Ziplibrary will verify if you need to have your wallet open to gain proof-of-stake rewards. however, from what I see this is a fork of Peer Coin. If you read their docs it implies the wallet must be open to be mining PoS rewards. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=187714.0
platorin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:27:02 PM

https://www.mintpal.com/voting - is that 300th position with Sharecoin name next to it us? I'd like to be sure before I will start voting.
skya

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:29:04 PM

What time to send the next time?
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 394 »
  Print  

Jump to: