Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:44:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] - The WhiteCoin Foundation - Community Planning & Discussion  (Read 89521 times)
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:56:29 AM

My main client has sold all of his white coins, so ends the involvement of white coin in my life.

I made $50 of Bitcoin today on share coin, no one involved with white coin made anything near that today.
Why lie?

He's not lying, $50 is more than his Mum gives him for school lunch every month. Lot of money for kids you know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kestrel71

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:57:28 AM

blah blah blah

Looking at the charts, was your client one of those 2btc dumps? What's life like dealing with such wealthy individuals?
Don't listen to a word this chump says, known troll who is full of crap.
Kestrel71

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:58:18 AM

My main client has sold all of his white coins, so ends the involvement of white coin in my life.

I made $50 of Bitcoin today on share coin, no one involved with white coin made anything near that today.
Why lie?

He's not lying, $50 is more than his Mum gives him for school lunch every month. Lot of money for kids you know.

Haha, no doubt that that is actually true Smiley
Auna

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:10:45 PM

***** UNOFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT *****

Lets show everyone what we can do, as a community!

Everyone, I mean EVERYONE point your miners to whitecoinpool.com, can we reach 500 or even 1000 mh/s there?! That's the main thing we need to do if you want to see the price increase!!!

LETS FUCKING SHOW EVERYONE!
GAZK

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:01:56 PM

Nobody cares. Go away.
angryacorn

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:22:13 PM

***** UNOFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT *****

Lets show everyone what we can do, as a community!

Everyone, I mean EVERYONE point your miners to whitecoinpool.com, can we reach 500 or even 1000 mh/s there?! That's the main thing we need to do if you want to see the price increase!!!

LETS FUCKING SHOW EVERYONE!
Our community is spread across many countries, a specific timeframe would help organize pool-support. I can start adding hash in about 2h, after I've finished my dayjob. Someone could help by explaining how this helps our coin without getting too technical for the less informed casual-owner.

its a fake way too boost prices and help ppl cash out faster! thats all! what we need todo is start getting real projects going that will persuade more ppl to invest in the coin! the pool is good to help maintain current value but to use it to boost so you can sell? come off it. lets start seeing some input on innovation for wc rather Smiley
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 03:30:30 PM

Damn you are an annoying fuck.......

I say this troll needs to be jumped on with negative trust ratings from his next post onwards.... his BS trolling is gone far enough.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
cassius69

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:32:38 PM

Damn you are an annoying fuck.......

I say this troll needs to be jumped on with negative trust ratings.... his BS trolling is gone far enough.

lol. so ur going to pretend that i ripped u off in a trade becuz you dont like what i said.

thats a quality scammer move if ever there was one. you and i did not do any biz together so trust ratings dont apply.

Kestrel71

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:44:58 PM

I say this troll needs to be jumped on with negative trust ratings from his next post onwards.... his BS trolling is gone far enough.
Good idea.  This trolltard just doesn't know when he is beaten, he's that stupid lol Smiley  Good for us he never says anything intelligent that may even sway people to believe his spectacular fail attempts at FUD.
Kestrel71

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:51:05 PM

you and i did not do any biz together so trust ratings dont apply.
Wrong.  If you are constantly spreading FUD, which you are.  You cannot be trusted.  Stop spreading it and maybe you won't get negative trust.   Think about that for a while or go ask advice from mum.
yui

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:51:19 PM

Need to all do our parts with mining!  Cool
rudius

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:53:08 PM

Good idea.  This trolltard just doesn't know when he is beaten, he's that stupid lol Smiley  Good for us he never says anything intelligent that may even sway people to believe his spectacular fail attempts at FUD.

actually this trolltard loves attention even if this is people shitting on him. He s a no life. Best thing is to ignore him and not answering. nobody believes what he says anyway. If people speak about him all day long, he feels important.
cassius68

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:57:26 PM

oh no guys. please not my trust ranking.

do u know how damaging that is?

no no no. dont rape my trust rating oh great whitecoin nazis. even if you do the truth will come out.

please no no no i beg. leave my rankings alone.
yui

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:01:59 PM

Focus on success!
Kestrel71

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:02:33 PM

oh no guys. please not my trust ranking.

do u know how damaging that is?

no no no. dont rape my trust rating oh great whitecoin nazis. even if you do the truth will come out.

please no no no i beg. leave my rankings alone.

leave this thread with your FUD and maybe your trust rating will be restored.  Want to say positive stuff or constructive criticism that is fine.  Keep talking crap that is just utter nonsense and it will get you nowhere.  I don't know what your issue with all the coins on this forum is but you need to sort your head out.  So far I can safely say I don't trust a thing you say, do you want to end up just talking to yourself because you are on everyone's ignore list? seriously, think about it.

This coin needs support not idiots making up rubbish for some insane reason.
insanid

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:13:17 PM

For those following the Crypto Sphere you would have noticed a young, exciting contender to BlackCoin, WhiteCoin. Like BlackCoin, WhiteCoin started out as a PoW coin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-work_system) changing into a full PoS Coin. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake) White Coin has 2% annual stake Interest while Black Coin has 1%.

During the PoW phase Multipools mined large amounts of the PoW blocks and sold them on exchanges, allowing for wide and even distribution of the remaining coins creating a large community of investors buying to be part of the WhiteCoin community.

Like BlackCoin, WhiteCoins start was not all smooth sailing and after PoS stage failed to kick in and miners diverted their miners a 51% attack (http://learncryptography.com/51-attack/) occurred, allowing someone to double spend and steal over 30 Bitcoins from the MintPal Exchange. MintPal showed their generosity in covering any losses to WhiteCoin which has not been shown to any other coin, and it shows that there are talented and honest exchanges within the crypto community who want WhiteCoin to succeed.

The Exchanges quickly closed their withdrawals and deposits and within hours the community developed The WhiteCoin Foundation with Chris Salsman, Political Strategist, Outed Anon and self proclaimed “foodie”, at the helm. The team of trusted individuals within the bitcoin and altcoin community banded together to set goals, fix the issues with the wallets and secure investors funds.

The Foundation quickly found capable devs that could fix the Staking issue and create working wallets. Thanks to the incredible talent of CryptoWest (Cryptocurrency developer of CoinyeWest Coin), Mindfox (Developer of multiple alt coin pools), and the ongoing dedication of the WhiteCoin Foundation, they managed to find a solution and fixed the issues and successfully transitioned the coin from PoW to full PoS and thus secured the chain.

The new wallet is functional and everything is now in working order. The White Coin Foundation released minutes from their first board meeting at bitcointalk. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587193.msg6534399#msg6534399 to discuss future plans and objectives moving forward.

They are rebranding the coin, building a new webpage at whitecoinfoundation.org and reaching out to all venues in the crypto community to promote their promising crypto currency! WhiteCoin has been rebuilt from the ground up and is looking very promising.

White Coin in its short time, has certainly written and keeps writing coin history and with strong support from other coins, exchangers and multi pools it looks like White Coin is at a turning point to a bright future.

Thanks to the incredible talent of cryptowest, mindfox, and the ongoing dedication of the whitecoinfoundation, WhiteCoin successfully transitioned today from a POW coin to a POS coin. The new wallet is functional and everything is now in working order. The new whitecoinfoundation has today released minutes from their first board meeting at bitcointalk. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587193.msg6534399#msg6534399 We are rebranding the coin, building a new webpage at whitecoinfoundation.org and reaching out to all venues in the cyrpto community to promote our promising crypto currency. WhiteCoin has been rebuilt from the ground up as originally promised. We have PoW Cutoff at 5:11 UTC. Whitecoin is now 100% PoS. | NEW MAC AND WINDOWS WALLET – http://whitecoin.info/news/whitecoin-wallet-released/

We’d also like to thank all of those who have been donating hash to keep the network alive. A special shout out to our friends at Mintpal, Poloniex, Cryptsy, and Bittrex; we apologize for any losses you have taken on our behalf. And a huge thank you to our investors and community for coming together to make this coin what it is today through all the FUD and hard times.

Multipools will now be **BUYING** WhiteCoin from exchanges at **MARKET PRICE** **DAILY** to pay off their miners.

WhiteCoin to da moon!

litepresence
WhiteCoinJesus
Simran

In litepresence we trust!
insanid

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:43:02 PM

I think this sums up how we feel about you being done with WhiteCoin:

http://imgur.com/4Aqlukh
yui

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:14:30 PM

is how I feel about it.
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 05:32:30 PM

actually this trolltard loves attention even if this is people shitting on him. He s a no life. Best thing is to ignore him and not answering. nobody believes what he says anyway. If people speak about him all day long, he feels important.

We're all in this same boat with noobs and veterans, and believe me... FUD is very very effective for the newbies. They're here because it works... else they would move on to a tactic that works.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
cassius69

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:33:39 PM

u guys realize u all have trust ratings 2?  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: