Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:00:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] - The WhiteCoin Foundation - Community Planning & Discussion  (Read 89528 times)
Svener

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:37:55 PM

Does anyone know if greencoin has been released yet, that's my favourite colour and would invest in it for that reason. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:44:27 PM

it may be that there have angry members because they have lost monies in whitecoin.
they would have to wait a bit, they chose to sell with losses,
they can scream here, crying, hating, let us them puke alone
they ll calm down and leave.
it's disappointing but it's natural.
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:53:45 PM

Consistently going down on mintpal, 678 satoshis now. If it goes down much further your whales are gonna quit.

you mean the fake whales who create the fake volume are gonna give up this fake coin.

what happens then?

Wolffish

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:46:03 PM

Where the hell are coin control features in WC wallet!? Am I blind or what, but I can't find it?!
GAZK

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:04:56 PM

Any idea why poloniex is still holding my WC hostage?

I've had my withdrawal "pending" forever.  Hard to get my coins staked when they aren't in my wallet.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:10:24 PM

Consistently going down on mintpal, 678 satoshis now. If it goes down much further your whales are gonna quit.
your post ", so ends the involvement of white coin in my life" ..so why are you going back..you all post are about WC and you are still posting

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:33:33 PM

Any idea why poloniex is still holding my WC hostage?

I've had my withdrawal "pending" forever.  Hard to get my coins staked when they aren't in my wallet.

THEY ARE STAKED AT THEIR POCKETS LIKE BITTREX ALSO...FU THIEVES
OdinYggd

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:42:23 PM

My main client has sold all of his white coins, so ends the involvement of white coin in my life.

I made $50 of Bitcoin today on share coin, no one involved with white coin made anything near that today.

FYI, I made $200 today in gained position.

I just wish that WC would go back up to 1000 at least. It was easier to do the math on right around there. 600 and 700 are annoying because they make ugly numbers.

Also bit of breaking news, Poloniex has re-enabled their whitecoin wallet. Hopefully they can keep it going.
RubixRex

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:40:17 AM

New whitecoin multipool is in development.  This is community members coming together to create draw to the coin and increase trade volume, etc.  As of right now, Hosting/Domain/Promotion/WebDesign has been put into motion. If you have anything to bring to the table, please reach out to us at ##wcmultipool and follow twitter @whitecoinpool to help us preserve the coins longevity.

We are looking for an experienced pool operator to help get things off the ground, willing to donate/pay if necessary.   

Hope to hear from you and get this thing off the ground!
ycm82

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:09:21 AM

New whitecoin multipool is in development.  This is community members coming together to create draw to the coin and increase trade volume, etc.  As of right now, Hosting/Domain/Promotion/WebDesign has been put into motion. If you have anything to bring to the table, please reach out to us at ##wcmultipool and follow twitter @whitecoinpool to help us preserve the coins longevity.

We are looking for an experienced pool operator to help get things off the ground, willing to donate/pay if necessary.   

Hope to hear from you and get this thing off the ground!
support!
WhiteCoinJesus

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:35:11 PM

WhiteCoin Hires PR Firm

I would like to sart off by saying the WhiteCoin Foundation and convincing investors is to seem formidable, and since this isn't a word most people use in conversation much, I should explain what it means. A formidable person is one who seems like they'll get what they want, regardless of whatever obstacles are in the way. Formidable is close to confident, except that someone could be confident and mistaken. Formidable is roughly justifiably confident.   I am confident in White Coin and so have hired a PR company to run a professional press release for our community.

I am proud to announce the hiring of http://www.massmediadistribution.com/index.php

WRITING: Writing by a team of real journalists and professional writers with many years of experience using media relations strategies, SEO techniques and proper etiquette. Help with strategy and goal setting.

DISTRIBUTION: Worldwide distribution

GUARANTEE: A guarantee that if you are not happy with the response, we will re-write the press release and send it out a second time for free. This is not available without the writing package.

More details can be found here -  http://www.massmediadistribution.com/press-release-writing/51-pr-distribution.html

This world wide distribution package includes a 4-way distribution process.

STEP 1 (Posting Online): In addition to being automatically posted to about 5,000 news sites, they will post our press release to the highly respected MMDNewswire.com service. Our press releases will appear in popular search engines, including Google News. Search engine optimization (SEO), up to five links, and two images are included.

STEP 2 (RSS Syndication): Press releases are sent by RSS (Really Simple Syndication) to popular news sites. All press releases included in their RSS feed are automatically posted to approximately 5,000 popular news sites. This online visibility brings traffic, SEO benefit, and credibility to World Coin news and website.

STEP 3 (FTP): They also send our press release to newsrooms and Wire Service by FTP (File Transfer Protocol). The wire services and newsrooms then redistribute the press release to thousands of additional news outlets.

STEP 4 (Email): They reach individual journalists by email. Our entire press release is sent to journalists (reporters, editors, etc) that cover the topic of our press release. Journalists at newspapers, magazine, trade journals, and TV and radio stations are constantly in need of story ideas and guests. Their media list contains over 800,000 media contacts. Each press release is sent by itself, not grouped together with other press releases. This feature ensures that our release gets the kind of personal attention from journalists that is so essential. Journalists are much more likely to consider press releases that come directly to them, and as noted above, they very rarely search the internet for story ideas.

I believe this is only the start of a great community and a great coin.

--------  This project is already fully funded by WhiteCoinJesus and if you would like to donate to upcoming projects and to the devs please donate to the addresses below ---------

The Foundation will be accepting donations in Whitecoin, Bitcoin, LiteCoin, and DogeCoin to start this process off. Please donate only to these official donations addresses, there is only one per currency.

WC: WdPskLzGkjXkSns3BgkRF5fW5SveTBS7tR

BTC: 1JN9kVvm1zxgYh3Ki1JNsPFPhcE5FfoyeR

DOGE: D9n7o15LGaJy54gsQtqfgP8MwRCxC7FeCn

LTC: LU7P6BgqPDo1eHzqm2GmPw34HMJVoEe5DV

Please donate to help pay the developers who saved this currency. But most importantly, encourage others to do the same. Tell us how much you donated. Spread the good word on bitcointalk, IRC, twitter, and anywhere else you can think of...

Because this is just the beginning

Best Regards

The WhiteCoin Foundation
Susy Desy

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:38:46 PM

WhiteCoin Hires PR Firm

I would like to sart off by saying the WhiteCoin Foundation and convincing investors is to seem formidable, and since this isn't a word most people use in conversation much, I should explain what it means. A formidable person is one who seems like they'll get what they want, regardless of whatever obstacles are in the way. Formidable is close to confident, except that someone could be confident and mistaken. Formidable is roughly justifiably confident.   I am confident in White Coin and so have hired a PR company to run a professional press release for our community.

I am proud to announce the hiring of http://www.massmediadistribution.com/index.php

WRITING: Writing by a team of real journalists and professional writers with many years of experience using media relations strategies, SEO techniques and proper etiquette. Help with strategy and goal setting.

GUARANTEE: A guarantee that if you are not happy with the response, we will re-write the press release and send it out a second time for free. This is not available without the writing package.

More details can be found here -  http://www.massmediadistribution.com/press-release-writing/51-pr-distribution.html

STEP 1 (Posting Online): In addition to being automatically posted to about 5,000 news sites, they will post our press release to the highly respected MMDNewswire.com service. Our press releases will appear in popular search engines, including Google News. Search engine optimization (SEO), up to five links, and two images are included.

STEP 2 (RSS Syndication): Press releases are sent by RSS (Really Simple Syndication) to popular news sites. All press releases included in their RSS feed are automatically posted to approximately 5,000 popular news sites. This online visibility brings traffic, SEO benefit, and credibility to World Coin news and website.

STEP 3 (FTP): They also send our press release to newsrooms and Wire Service by FTP (File Transfer Protocol). The wire services and newsrooms then redistribute the press release to thousands of additional news outlets.

STEP 4 (Email): They reach individual journalists by email. Our entire press release is sent to journalists (reporters, editors, etc) that cover the topic of our press release. Journalists at newspapers, magazine, trade journals, and TV and radio stations are constantly in need of story ideas and guests. Their media list contains over 800,000 media contacts. Each press release is sent by itself, not grouped together with other press releases. This feature ensures that our release gets the kind of personal attention from journalists that is so essential. Journalists are much more likely to consider press releases that come directly to them, and as noted above, they very rarely search the internet for story ideas.

--------  This project is already fully funded by WhiteCoinJesus and if you would like to donate to upcoming projects and to the devs please donate to the addresses below ---------

The Foundation will be accepting donations in Whitecoin, Bitcoin, LiteCoin, and DogeCoin to start this process off. Please donate only to these official donations addresses, there is only one per currency.

Please donate to help pay the developers who saved this currency. But most importantly, encourage others to do the same. Tell us how much you donated. Spread the good word on bitcointalk, IRC, twitter, and anywhere else you can think of...

Best Regards

The WhiteCoin Foundation

Great to see WhiteCoin come back to life again, we are now have a new starting. Hope this will be seen by more people.
ycm82

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:47:25 PM

The good news !
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:11:53 PM

Copy of BC idea. Bad.
I was big fan of WC but after mogonzo manipulation, attack, pos without pos, wallet problem etc etc bs and now ctrl+c BC PR idea, I know that Wc is not on a good crypto way :-)
surfguy72

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:15:48 PM

Copy of BC idea. Bad.
I was big fan of WC but after mogonzo manipulation, attack, pos without pos, wallet problem etc etc bs and now ctrl+c BC PR idea, I know that Wc is not on a good crypto way :-)

Everything anywhere is a copy of a copy, what makes the differences is after its been coppied, each individual decision causes it to go on a new path.  WC is already way different than BC, by community, by the story line, by where it will go.  Smart moves are best practices which each coin should adopt.  But taking a right move is not being a copy cat, its being smart.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
WhiteCoinJesus

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:16:32 PM

Copy of BC idea. Bad.

Every company needs PR releases..  We are worth almost a million dollars.. I do not see how this is not an effective way of breaching out to the press.

-WhiteCoinJesus

EDIT: Also the foundation had no part in this project or the idea of it as it is payed for by me. They have nothing to gain from saying no to what I already paid for.

I only added the donation addresses for them at the end.

nate@exist

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 03:28:58 PM

WhiteCoin Hires PR Firm

Best Regards

The WhiteCoin Foundation

Not much to say other than...

http://www.postdontlie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/clapping-gif.gif
Halofire

Activity: 938

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:41:06 PM

i like the 6 hour minty chart... slow and steady... UP!

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
Halofire

Activity: 938

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:33:41 PM

And the PoS settings will cause the blockchain to eventually cease for hours on end - mark my works on that.

^ This is Fluttercoin dev talking about WC. Anyone know why he'd say this? I'm being pro-active with this post, in case there really is a problem that needs to be fixed.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
Banger42

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:02:25 PM

WhiteCoin Hires PR Firm

Best Regards

The WhiteCoin Foundation

Not much to say other than...

yeah, I'm excited  Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: