Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:30:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] - The WhiteCoin Foundation - Community Planning & Discussion  (Read 89528 times)
mcofko

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 06:28:36 PM

Like the newest news Smiley already pointed my miners to whitecoin multi pool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zuyfg888

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:55:07 PM

WC=1000 sat up up up!!!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
buzz2708

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:01:40 PM

Chunky?

BTC : 1Nt7TtotpU5L2Duz6igVX2b2kYN61rpMiz
buzz2708

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:21:59 PM

Chunky?

BTC : 1Nt7TtotpU5L2Duz6igVX2b2kYN61rpMiz
Khelgaar

Activity: 109

"If you are going through hell, keep going"-Sir WC

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:35:39 PM

Chunky?

yes, Chunky  Smiley
RubixRex

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:14:34 PM

Currently seeking only a dev to run the back end of our new multipool.  We have a script.  Primarily need somebody to setup/operate.  We have site hosting & domain / design is being taken care of.  Payment can be discussed, but we are community members pulling together for the coin so hopefully we can figure that out after.   See my post on previous page & join us in ##wcmultipool  !!

fusi0n

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:35:42 PM

WhiteCoin Hires PR Firm

I would like to sart off by saying the WhiteCoin Foundation and convincing investors is to seem formidable, and since this isn't a word most people use in conversation much, I should explain what it means. A formidable person is one who seems like they'll get what they want, regardless of whatever obstacles are in the way. Formidable is close to confident, except that someone could be confident and mistaken. Formidable is roughly justifiably confident.   I am confident in White Coin and so have hired a PR company to run a professional press release for our community.

I am proud to announce the hiring of http://www.massmediadistribution.com/index.php

WRITING: Writing by a team of real journalists and professional writers with many years of experience using media relations strategies, SEO techniques and proper etiquette. Help with strategy and goal setting.

DISTRIBUTION: Worldwide distribution

GUARANTEE: A guarantee that if you are not happy with the response, we will re-write the press release and send it out a second time for free. This is not available without the writing package.

More details can be found here -  http://www.massmediadistribution.com/press-release-writing/51-pr-distribution.html

This world wide distribution package includes a 4-way distribution process.

STEP 1 (Posting Online): In addition to being automatically posted to about 5,000 news sites, they will post our press release to the highly respected MMDNewswire.com service. Our press releases will appear in popular search engines, including Google News. Search engine optimization (SEO), up to five links, and two images are included.

STEP 2 (RSS Syndication): Press releases are sent by RSS (Really Simple Syndication) to popular news sites. All press releases included in their RSS feed are automatically posted to approximately 5,000 popular news sites. This online visibility brings traffic, SEO benefit, and credibility to World Coin news and website.

STEP 3 (FTP): They also send our press release to newsrooms and Wire Service by FTP (File Transfer Protocol). The wire services and newsrooms then redistribute the press release to thousands of additional news outlets.

STEP 4 (Email): They reach individual journalists by email. Our entire press release is sent to journalists (reporters, editors, etc) that cover the topic of our press release. Journalists at newspapers, magazine, trade journals, and TV and radio stations are constantly in need of story ideas and guests. Their media list contains over 800,000 media contacts. Each press release is sent by itself, not grouped together with other press releases. This feature ensures that our release gets the kind of personal attention from journalists that is so essential. Journalists are much more likely to consider press releases that come directly to them, and as noted above, they very rarely search the internet for story ideas.

I believe this is only the start of a great community and a great coin.

--------  This project is already fully funded by WhiteCoinJesus and if you would like to donate to upcoming projects and to the devs please donate to the addresses below ---------

The Foundation will be accepting donations in Whitecoin, Bitcoin, LiteCoin, and DogeCoin to start this process off. Please donate only to these official donations addresses, there is only one per currency.

WC: WdPskLzGkjXkSns3BgkRF5fW5SveTBS7tR

BTC: 1JN9kVvm1zxgYh3Ki1JNsPFPhcE5FfoyeR<span class='bitchrome-address' address='1JN9kVvm1zxgYh3Ki1JNsPFPhcE5FfoyeR'></span>

DOGE: D9n7o15LGaJy54gsQtqfgP8MwRCxC7FeCn

LTC: LU7P6BgqPDo1eHzqm2GmPw34HMJVoEe5DV

Please donate to help pay the developers who saved this currency. But most importantly, encourage others to do the same. Tell us how much you donated. Spread the good word on bitcointalk, IRC, twitter, and anywhere else you can think of...

Because this is just the beginning

Best Regards

The WhiteCoin Foundation

Not much to say other than...

yeah, I'm excited  Shocked

This is very positive  Smiley Well done WC team.
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:38:50 PM

WhiteCoin Hires PR Firm

I would like to sart off by saying the WhiteCoin Foundation and convincing investors is to seem formidable, and since this isn't a word most people use in conversation much, I should explain what it means. A formidable person is one who seems like they'll get what they want, regardless of whatever obstacles are in the way. Formidable is close to confident, except that someone could be confident and mistaken. Formidable is roughly justifiably confident.   I am confident in White Coin and so have hired a PR company to run a professional press release for our community.

I am proud to announce the hiring of http://www.massmediadistribution.com/index.php

WRITING: Writing by a team of real journalists and professional writers with many years of experience using media relations strategies, SEO techniques and proper etiquette. Help with strategy and goal setting.

DISTRIBUTION: Worldwide distribution

GUARANTEE: A guarantee that if you are not happy with the response, we will re-write the press release and send it out a second time for free. This is not available without the writing package.

More details can be found here -  http://www.massmediadistribution.com/press-release-writing/51-pr-distribution.html

This world wide distribution package includes a 4-way distribution process.

STEP 1 (Posting Online): In addition to being automatically posted to about 5,000 news sites, they will post our press release to the highly respected MMDNewswire.com service. Our press releases will appear in popular search engines, including Google News. Search engine optimization (SEO), up to five links, and two images are included.

STEP 2 (RSS Syndication): Press releases are sent by RSS (Really Simple Syndication) to popular news sites. All press releases included in their RSS feed are automatically posted to approximately 5,000 popular news sites. This online visibility brings traffic, SEO benefit, and credibility to World Coin news and website.

STEP 3 (FTP): They also send our press release to newsrooms and Wire Service by FTP (File Transfer Protocol). The wire services and newsrooms then redistribute the press release to thousands of additional news outlets.

STEP 4 (Email): They reach individual journalists by email. Our entire press release is sent to journalists (reporters, editors, etc) that cover the topic of our press release. Journalists at newspapers, magazine, trade journals, and TV and radio stations are constantly in need of story ideas and guests. Their media list contains over 800,000 media contacts. Each press release is sent by itself, not grouped together with other press releases. This feature ensures that our release gets the kind of personal attention from journalists that is so essential. Journalists are much more likely to consider press releases that come directly to them, and as noted above, they very rarely search the internet for story ideas.

I believe this is only the start of a great community and a great coin.

--------  This project is already fully funded by WhiteCoinJesus and if you would like to donate to upcoming projects and to the devs please donate to the addresses below ---------

The Foundation will be accepting donations in Whitecoin, Bitcoin, LiteCoin, and DogeCoin to start this process off. Please donate only to these official donations addresses, there is only one per currency.

WC: WdPskLzGkjXkSns3BgkRF5fW5SveTBS7tR

BTC: 1JN9kVvm1zxgYh3Ki1JNsPFPhcE5FfoyeR<span class='bitchrome-address' address='1JN9kVvm1zxgYh3Ki1JNsPFPhcE5FfoyeR'></span>

DOGE: D9n7o15LGaJy54gsQtqfgP8MwRCxC7FeCn

LTC: LU7P6BgqPDo1eHzqm2GmPw34HMJVoEe5DV

Please donate to help pay the developers who saved this currency. But most importantly, encourage others to do the same. Tell us how much you donated. Spread the good word on bitcointalk, IRC, twitter, and anywhere else you can think of...

Because this is just the beginning

Best Regards

The WhiteCoin Foundation

Not much to say other than...

yeah, I'm excited  Shocked

This is very positive  Smiley Well done WC team.

Ain't seen nothing yet! <song plays>

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
DanielVG

Activity: 266

I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:22:44 PM

Copy of BC idea. Bad.
I was big fan of WC but after mogonzo manipulation, attack, pos without pos, wallet problem etc etc bs and now ctrl+c BC PR idea, I know that Wc is not on a good crypto way :-)

Actually I have been following both BC and WC since day one and the first time I read something about pro PR-firm was from Mogonzo, before that there was IconicExpert who wanted to do it himself.
Here's how i remember it:
1. IE blackcards & wallstreet
2. Mogonzo talking about PR firm
3. Blackcoin PR firm

And who gives a shit anyway, everything has already been done before in both cases.  Nothing new and nothing worldshocking, blackcoin looks like a pyramid and whitecoin a public dirty toilet.  You can't re-invent warm water.  The fanboy age of crypto-currency has arrived.  Let's have some fun.
bassclef

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:41:21 PM

ycm82

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:18:31 AM

Grin
surfguy72

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:23:58 AM

Mintpal deserves a big thumbs up, glad they are on there.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 10:39:43 AM

And a new small article :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/8/whitecoin-market-on-poloniex-re-opened-new-multipool-announced-pr-firm-hired#
ShiThing

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:56:45 PM

Good job, let more and more people know this. Whitecoin is not dead. It is reborn.  Cool

AjaxLost

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:07:19 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2014, 07:50:48 AM by AjaxLost

Hi, I’m a relative newcomer to crypto, with just a small stake over last couple of months. Some good moves, some not so good.  Here’s my take on a couple of things, will be interested in what you think.  Sorry it's long.

First off, when I first saw White Coin my first thought was not so much scam but more lazy, even sycophantic in terms of wanting to profit from BC’s success.  But the more people started to jump on board, the more I bonded.  It seems that community is the Higgs Boson to alt coins, and gives them substance.

Sure, there were some maybe wild expectations of hitting 10000 satoshi straight off but there was an unmistakable buzz.  Fast forward that to the trials of the first days of POS and boy, were people set to lose a lot.  And yet, through that, the WCF came through and got the train back on the track, through what must have been a difficult time.

The more I get to know crypto the more I see it as about making positives from negatives: be that from the trust network at the heart of BTC or examples like this where we got an enhanced community out of the hole of an original developer who – at best – bit off more than he could chew.  The WCF are probably taking a much needed pause but we should keep the donations flowing.  As I say, I only have a small stake but I have given a little WC to the cause.

But where to from now?  Was it only about getting the coin off life support or do people genuinely want to develop something deserving of the WCF's time and effort.  It seems to have gone quiet in the community, although that may be just me.  But we all need to help the WCF take it forward, whether that is donations or dialogue, ideas or action.  Heck, it’s prompted me to do something I probably never thought I would.  Post.

So where do we go from here?  First things first, I think we should have an expectation in mind of how much the team need to be compensated and make it so.  We can’t enforce that but it is important to reward and move forward within the structures that Mogonzo and the guys have set out.

Anyway, I’m going on too much so should stop there.  The main thing is: let’s not lose the opportunity that the transition team have given WC.  It could – maybe should – be on the scrapheap.  It isn’t – and there are many people invested in seeing it grow.  Let’s make it happen.

All the best,

Ajax
coinpool_de

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:33:38 PM

WHITECOIN MINING FRIDAY 09-05-2014
connect your Miner to www.whitecoinpool.com
be a part the Whitecoin Friday
TARGET: 500 - 1000 active Workers

scrypt port: 3377
SHA-256 port: 4477
X-11 port: 1177

retweet this:

get 10 Whitecoins for your retweet(just quote this post and tell me your WC address)

Rent a miner to be a part of the Whitecoin Friday

SUPPORT WC NOW!!!!
Halofire

Activity: 938

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:00:04 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2014, 05:13:17 PM by Halofire

mogonzo,

my chunky WC withdrawal finally went through today, direct to the address you posted. Not much, but it helps. I'm actually very surprised it took up until today to AP to you. Little too long for my liking, but at least you got the WC though.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
surfguy72

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:33:10 PM

Wondering about that new wallet?

You asked:
"Why isn't there just an unlock button?"
"There should be a better way to stake?"
"How do I know if I'm staking?"
"Can I control how much is staked?"

COMING SOON

http://imgur.com/a/AVTBM

(Unofficial update)

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
bassclef

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:33:19 PM

Hi, I’m a relative newcomer to crypto, with just a small stake over last couple of months. Some good moves, some not so good.  Here’s my take on a couple of things, will be interested in what you think.  Sorry it's long.

<snip>

Anyway, I’m going on too much so should stop there but I blitzed a whole raft of things, though maybe all been shot down already 100 times.  The main thing is: let’s not lose the opportunity that the transition team have given WC.  It could – maybe should – be on the scrapheap.  It isn’t – and there are many people invested in seeing it grow.  Let’s make it happen.

All the best,

Ajax

Ajax, thanks so much for your post.

Even though we have somewhat of a tarnished reputation to repair (thanks old dev team!) we've only just begun work on releasing a highly functional, highly user-friendly wallet and amassing our PR talent, talent which is shaping up to be formidable. We are currently on step one of many steps to come, and your ideas are greatly appreciated. If you get a chance, stop by http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#whitecoinfoundation ... there are good things happening behind the scenes. Given all the work going into it, this coin is very cheap right now.
surfguy72

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:57:31 PM

<snip>

Anyway, I’m going on too much so should stop there but I blitzed a whole raft of things, though maybe all been shot down already 100 times.  The main thing is: let’s not lose the opportunity that the transition team have given WC.  It could – maybe should – be on the scrapheap.  It isn’t – and there are many people invested in seeing it grow.  Let’s make it happen.

All the best,

Ajax

Ajax, thanks so much for your post.

Even though we have somewhat of a tarnished reputation to repair (thanks old dev team!) we've only just begun work on releasing a highly functional, highly user-friendly wallet and amassing our PR talent, talent which is shaping up to be formidable. We are currently on step one of many steps to come, and your ideas are greatly appreciated. If you get a chance, stop by http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#whitecoinfoundation ... there are good things happening behind the scenes. Given all the work going into it, this coin is very cheap right now.

Encourage AJAX and the rest to join us on #whitecoinfoundation.  A modded forum is in the works, so we can begin to gather our thoughts even better.  For now, IRC is the place. 

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: