Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:24:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone happy to see any particular alt-coin fail? Please share experience.  (Read 665 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Edward50 (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:15:43 AM

I am curious if any of you are happy to see any particular alt-coin fail.

perhaps a coin where the community was filled with so much greed that now you can sit back and enjoy that their coin became worthless.

One particular coin I am happy to see fail is the Ron Paul Coin, this community was so greed ridden that they should have checked into an insane asylum. They did not want to listen to any of my warnings, it was all about how the coin would be at least .1 a bitcoin.

These fools even forked the coin making it ultra scarce for a short time period, changing the rules mid-game as I like to say.

The coin went from like $50 to .50 cents, and I am glad.

Just wondering if any of you want to share your experiences about coins you are now happy to see are worthless, and can sit back and enjoy this fact.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
El Dude

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:52:07 AM

Of course , I lol everytime I see Auroracoin on coinmarketcap but nothing will make me happier to see Dogecoin fail , I will laugh so hard once that happens in the next 6 months.

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
breakbeater

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

Life is a bitch, get used to it...

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:18:32 AM

Of course , I lol everytime I see Auroracoin on coinmarketcap but nothing will make me happier to see Dogecoin fail , I will laugh so hard once that happens in the next 6 months.
+1

I'm sick of retarded jokes about doge. I feel that the doge-community's IQ is constant, but their number is growing. I look forward to the time when it will die
lyno

Activity: 150
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:37:54 AM

I love to see destructive people fail, like those mucksuckers who tried to destroy Feathercoin.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:55:04 AM

I wouldn't be particularly happy to see people loosing money and hopes.
Edward50 (OP)

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:43:32 PM

I wouldn't be particularly happy to see people loosing money and hopes.

But sometimes there is just one coin community where you just are happy to see that.

Don't get me wrong, some communities had nice people, coins like infinite coin or gold coin they were nice and pleasant.

Some were just so money hungry and unpleasant that it just makes you happy to see the community die.

Actually, dogecoin I wouldn't mind seeing also get crushed. It has got crushed a lot already but they deserve it with all their pushing of the coin.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
coinnewbit

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:08:04 PM

+1

I'm sick of retarded jokes about doge. I feel that the doge-community's IQ is constant, but their number is growing. I look forward to the time when it will die
They're trying to foster a community, retarded jokes are but a small part of that community. I am optimistic about this coin.
louie6925

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:18:24 PM

Sorry but it takes a pretty pathetic and sad individual to want to see any coin fail!

Yeah some communities are full of idiots, but there will always be nice, honest people who got caught up with the coin too, and don't deserve anyone to be celebrating their loss!

If only people here would focus on their own coin and stop spending their precious time worrying about others, then here would be a better place. But guess this place will always have kids in it enjoying others misery! Just get a life!
breakbeater

Activity: 444

Life is a bitch, get used to it...

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:50:34 PM

If only people here would focus on their own coin and stop spending their precious time worrying about others, then here would be a better place. But guess this place will always have kids in it enjoying others misery! Just get a life!

I am focused only on 2-3 coins, but when retards are spamming the forum, my facebook page and the whole internet with this FUCKIN' DOGE, i'm getting nervous. I was online when THIS SHIT was launched, but i didn't care. If this shit will survive the retards will spam more.........

...........and guess what, i didn't receive A SINGLE SPAM about coins i have invested in.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: