Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:28:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Pile - 110% return + 5% guranteed if you tweet with (100+ followers)  (Read 9649 times)
thebrit

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Make the Bitcoin, don't let the Bitcoin make you.

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:50:29 PM

HOPE HE PAYS 5% THIS ROUND

Poncrypto, is there any 5% offer today?

poncrypto (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 12:16:39 AM

Lets do it tommorow so I can do a proper mailer and twitter promos Smiley

And my collaboration offer for partnership on individual round stands for anyone capable to be a mega promoter!
(Ofcorse it can not be done on 5% back rounds because there is no profit)

SuMguy

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:25:34 AM

And my collaboration offer for partnership on individual round stands for anyone capable to be a mega promoter!
(Ofcorse it can not be done on 5% back rounds because there is no profit)

This does not interest me at all. "Mega promoter" helps you for lets say 5 games. Grows your mailing list and customer awareness. You tell him on game 6there is no more interest in using him as you now have a steady stream of clients back at your game. Its short sighted for anyone to take up your offer and that is before we consider the part of "can you even be trusted".

5 of the entries tonight were from us. Without us playing there would have been only 7 entries. Just saying, you need help or perhaps you should sell but 10 BTC is FAR to pricey for a game with no traction. I suggest you ramp it up and then hawk it for some BTC. Any potential buyers should also get the twitter list and any other social media accounts, coupled with an NDA and Non-compete in this exact vertical.

OP has to work harder at promoting the game himself, not just collecting the BTC.
ssrcsolutions

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:50:10 AM

Hahahaha gotta pay out of pocket for customers now because were hip to your scam? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 01:56:52 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2014, 02:23:03 PM by poncrypto

Just a heads up that the end game will be changing in near future to improve the experience and possibly attract more players.

ssrcsolutions

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:13:31 PM

You mean your gonna stop scamming people?!?!? What an improvement!!!!
SuMguy

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:17:32 PM

Just a heads up that the end game will be changing in near future to improve the experience and possibly attract more players.

This is great news.
I think all the players would love to see the improvements and know more about them.

Did you end up hiring the developer who told you how to fix the clock issue??
fishfinder

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:36:36 PM

OP JUST CODING IN NEW WAY TO RIP PEOPLEZ
wil

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:19:31 PM

so next round will be +5% payback again?
btw, i like this game pretty much, keep it alive guys Smiley
poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 10:22:01 PM

so next round will be +5% payback again?
btw, i like this game pretty much, keep it alive guys Smiley

Does not seem that anybody else is interested and I was busy programming/replying to accusation to send mailers or twitter.

I think its better to do it another day to get massive promotion. But let me know... if you really want it I guess it can be done.

poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 10:33:23 PM

Last Deposit Bonus will be disabled for next round so there is no confusion.

I tried to see what options there were to make it fair for everyone and:

1. There is no way to stop people from sending after game is over since they have the address. The cut off time is end of round but there is no way to prove that transaction did or did not make it before end. And only btcpile servers tx timestamp is the way to do it... but people can just say it has been doctored so thats not a solution.

2. I can return deposits that came in out of time... but then there is a chance that there will not be enough to cover the 2x payout of the winner. (It would have to be case by case basis and again lots of back and forth)

3. There can be a bonus pot that keeps accumulating during the game (like 5%) + 50% of transactions in the last 30 minutes.
That way refunds can be made for out of time transactions.  This solutions requires some serious code revision and may take days to test and implement. However again people can argue that they were the last one and not the other or the dev did it... etc so it can just be endless.

If you have ideas how to make end of round game work please let me know but consider that there is already alot of tested code to make this game work and not all solutions will be compatible.

wil

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:37:44 PM

please just let it stay as it is right now.... of course people are unhappy if they transfer too late, but that's how gambling games work. don't make it too complicated.
==> i would propose to let game as it is right now and just modify counter to be server based and not client clock based = no more confusion
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:39:11 PM

Was tempted to check this site out and ship some Btc but there seems to be to much sketchyness goin on as I read through the posts. Seems like a big risk at this point.
poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 10:44:54 PM

please just let it stay as it is right now.... of course people are unhappy if they transfer too late, but that's how gambling games work. don't make it too complicated.
==> i would propose to let game as it is right now and just modify counter to be server based and not client clock based = no more confusion

I actually silently updated it already... if you look through the javascript. Now it uses seconds that it gets from the server on refresh to do the countdown. So client time is not used at all. Smiley

I actually did turn on the 5% guaranteed bonus tonight.

wil

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:46:10 PM

perfect. i'm all in Smiley and please keep the last tx doubling. if removed, there's no more motivation for late investors
poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 10:47:54 PM

Was tempted to check this site out and ship some Btc but there seems to be to much sketchyness goin on as I read through the posts. Seems like a big risk at this point.

I understand. And if you don't feel good about it do not play since I can make no guarantees whether you win or lose.

It is a risk but the earlier you play the more chances you have. We have not ripped anyone off.. some guys loose and they freak out but that is part of the game. We are removing the controversial feature to keep people happy.

You can ask the guys who call scam ... they still play the game because they know how it works... they just don't like the end game feature.

poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 10:49:33 PM

perfect. i'm all in Smiley and please keep the last tx doubling. if removed, there's no more motivation for late investors

It causes so much controversy. I even put a disclaimer to stop people from sniping, then added more warnings. It does not help people want that 2x BTC so bad... and if they don't win they go mad...they gotta understand only 1 person can win that bonus its super risky.

poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 11:06:41 PM

Part of the game is to snipe to win the bank if there is no downside... then where does the payout come from? There have to be loosers in order to be winners. Anyway disabling the 2x payout so there is no more controversy.

People can only critique whats there but fail to come up with solutions. Classic trolls, don't have any real contributions just endless bitching.  If you don't like the game don't play.

thebrit

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Make the Bitcoin, don't let the Bitcoin make you.

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:09:08 PM

Don't see why you can't just send back any payments that come after the timer runs out. Disable the 2x payout at the end AND get rid of the "Thanks for the tip!" junk and just refund any out-of-game payments. Your game mechanics during the live round already give you the ability to make a profit, don't take a mandatory tip for out-of-game payments.

poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 11:12:13 PM

Don't see why you can't just send back any payments that come after the timer runs out. Disable the 2x payout at the end AND get rid of the "Thanks for the tip!" junk and just refund any out-of-game payments. Your game mechanics during the live round already give you the ability to make a profit, don't take a mandatory tip for out-of-game payments.

That's exactly what I am doing. Like I said since 2x is disabled I don't care about out of game tips... it was all designed to keep the 2x payout possible by requests in the DOGE thread.

I have never been a fan of it and only did it because people asked nicely.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: