Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:38:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HungerCoin Dedicated to Ending World Hunger, Anonymously  (Read 2204 times)
HungerCoin (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:03:40 PM

The HungerCoin dev team and HungerCoin itself is dedicated to ending hunger around the globe. With automatic payouts to wallets owned by our network of charities and comprehensive group of activists, soon-to-be miners, and supporters We can truly make a difference in the HungerCoin community and the world community! We will also be providing bounties +%10~%20 extra to our charity list, a public record of all charities and their wallet addresses + contact information for every charity. Thank you for your time and support, lets make a difference! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
platorin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:09:06 PM

Well, a great idea. Wish all the politicians on the world would relocate their budgets from army and defence to food production and supply. Then we would have our own paradise, or at least we would be one step closer to it.
garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:21:06 PM

Second attempt at Scam coin?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=104630.0

More SHITCOIN scams  Roll Eyes
Steven Lee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:26:47 PM

+1. We do not need any shit coins.

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:43:10 PM

Well, a great idea. Wish all the politicians on the world would relocate their budgets from army and defence to food production and supply. Then we would have our own paradise, or at least we would be one step closer to it.

Cannabis seeds are an excellent source of protein and omegas. Cannabis crops can be harvested up to 4 times / year in some parts of the world. The resins are medicine that cure most diseases, the fiber can be used for clothes that are superior to cotton. Every part of this plant is usable, it grows like nuts, yet most people believe its evil. Gullible fools is what comprises most of our society.

Politicians make it illegal, have their stormtroopers shoot and kill innocent people using it. Jail them and destroy families. All for financial gain. If you think a politician is anything other than your enemy, you sir are a moron.

HungerCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:13:46 PM

Wow lol no, I am not the one... That sucks though. But we are not in any way affiliated with hungercoins or any of those people, we are a completely different organization just trying to help people. And i think their name is implying that they are hungry for coins whereas we are implying that our coins are helping end world hunger (at no expense to anyone but us I suppose...) But you'll see upon release too if that would ease your mind, all is well.
HungerCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:23:42 PM

Cannabis seeds are an excellent source of protein and omegas. Cannabis crops can be harvested up to 4 times / year in some parts of the world. The resins are medicine that cure most diseases, the fiber can be used for clothes that are superior to cotton. Every part of this plant is usable, it grows like nuts, yet most people believe its evil. Gullible fools is what comprises most of our society.

Politicians make it illegal, have their stormtroopers shoot and kill innocent people using it. Jail them and destroy families. All for financial gain. If you think a politician is anything other than your enemy, you sir are a moron.

And honestly since decentralized currency threatens the stability of like every bank and lots of government branches, they very well might respond by trying to replace this currency with their own centralized version of HungerCoin's function (feeding people). Two heads are better than one I guess.. And yeah politicians aren't great people usually, there's a much higher percentage of sociopaths in politics. But if you channel their greed it can save lots of lives... But with recent weed reform laws (statewide at least) it might be possible to buy byproducts from medical pot grows and use them to make cheap clothing/shoes/blankets and distribute them. Stimulate personal freedoms and rights by giving more money to the legal pot industry (further aiding legalization as well) and then donate them to people wherever. Transfer fees/premine/%of mined coins (all of this totally publicly visible and available of course) could go to the pot farms as well as charities. HungerCoin has some expanding horizons it looks like...
Bruce Red

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:29:34 AM

Wow lol no, I am not the one... That sucks though. But we are not in any way affiliated with hungercoins or any of those people, we are a completely different organization just trying to help people. And i think their name is implying that they are hungry for coins whereas we are implying that our coins are helping end world hunger (at no expense to anyone but us I suppose...) But you'll see upon release too if that would ease your mind, all is well.
Looking forward to see this.

WhoCaresCoins

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

F*CK WHALES!

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:16:17 AM

HungerCoin, born for resolve world's hunger issue. Good wish.
BruceLee007

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:40:25 AM

HungerCoin, born for resolve world's hunger issue. Good wish.
Is this going to be true? just a joke i think.
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:41:48 AM

If you would say that this coin will support Hunger Games in real life it would be more credible than stopping world hunger!

Space for rent if its still trending
susu

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:45:37 AM

Scam too much, fool enough.

foxya

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:33:56 AM

to tell the true, it is a good idea and a good concept..

but, but,,,,,,,,,,, Lips sealed

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS.BCTYCfagpvJoWae9ikDwMTkLB9wrhT9MRg
Susy Desy

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:10:07 PM

but what? can you elaborate ?
Bruce Tea

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:31:50 PM

+1. We do not need any shit coins.
You guys just don't understand this coin. Hungercoin is not shitcoin.
Howthecoin

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:50:57 PM

I support HungerCoin. Grin Grin Grin
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 03:54:34 PM

The HungerCoin dev team and HungerCoin itself is dedicated to ending hunger around the globe. With automatic payouts to wallets owned by our network of charities and comprehensive group of activists, soon-to-be miners, and supporters We can truly make a difference in the HungerCoin community and the world community! We will also be providing bounties +%10~%20 extra to our charity list, a public record of all charities and their wallet addresses + contact information for every charity. Thank you for your time and support, lets make a difference! Smiley

zzzzzzzzz waiting for the EndTheWarInTheWorldCoin...

Sound like more and more like a pageant contest...
Unless you wear a bikini (and you are very hot in it), there is very little chance I mine your coin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
ZarkMark

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:45:32 AM

zzzzzzzzz waiting for the EndTheWarInTheWorldCoin...

Sound like more and more like a pageant contest...
Unless you wear a bikini (and you are very hot in it), there is very little chance I mine your coin

EndTheWarInthe WorldCoin is coming....
I am going to invent one.
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:50:21 AM

OMFG!!!!!!!
SCAM ALLERT

You all have Sharecoin in your sig!!!!!!

Nice played guys!

Almost tricked me into mining this!

Space for rent if its still trending
Timsteve

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:58:56 AM

Ahaha, Sharecoin signature must be keep at least 1 week.  Grin Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: