Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:40:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: New Version of BirdCoin, Are you with us?
Yes, i'll join - 39 (83%)
Yes, but not join - 2 (4.3%)
No - 6 (12.8%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BIRD] | Final Stage Reward 1 BIRD/Block | Never Dies update 21st Dec 2016  (Read 48145 times)
bitspender

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:42:34 AM

Come over to https://xnigma.com/ and sell me some Bird.  Grin

Deposited over 12M, never arrived...

Did it return you a TXID when you sent the 12m? Most often, when a Bird transaction fails, it completely fails and won't return a TXID. I haven't seen too many situations where a transaction actually gets stuck or conflicted, most large transactions just simply fail to transmit.

This is why we need to port Bird over to a newer and more stable codebase... I have GOT to put some time in for that.

I keep reminding my users at the pool to NOT let their account balances pile up beyond 10m, because there's no support in MPOS to split transactions up (yet!) so when a user lets it pile up to 30 million and triggers a manual payout, it fails to process but still gets taken off the user's balance, so I must go in the cli and split it up into 10m or smaller bits. Nevertheless, no matter how many times I say it, its still a frequent occurrence and a headache.

Transactions between 10-20m randomly fail, sometimes below 10m will fail. Anything above 20m almost ALWAYS fails. Be safe and keep your transactions small. I know it's a PITA but better safe than sorry.

Funny thing is, I jumped in here to say that the hi/lo chance game will be delayed a bit more, and its because of this issue. No matter how many times I tell people don't do it, they're still going to try withdrawing 50m birdcoins from the game, it'll fail, and I'd have to manually process the payouts as well as go into the DB and Redis store to fix the bookkeeping (the game is very particular about bookkeeping).

txid 22a1984caabbc9a15f7f3ac01b0c74612f62ba444a8d74f54f1d4f5db70af2b4
that exchange scammed me!!! ive been mining for 3hours to get those 12.000.000!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sorryforthat

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:59:49 AM

Come over to https://xnigma.com/ and sell me some Bird.  Grin

Did it return you a TXID when you sent the 12m? Most often, when a Bird transaction fails, it completely fails and won't return a TXID. I haven't seen too many situations where a transaction actually gets stuck or conflicted, most large transactions just simply fail to transmit.

This is why we need to port Bird over to a newer and more stable codebase... I have GOT to put some time in for that.

I keep reminding my users at the pool to NOT let their account balances pile up beyond 10m, because there's no support in MPOS to split transactions up (yet!) so when a user lets it pile up to 30 million and triggers a manual payout, it fails to process but still gets taken off the user's balance, so I must go in the cli and split it up into 10m or smaller bits. Nevertheless, no matter how many times I say it, its still a frequent occurrence and a headache.

Transactions between 10-20m randomly fail, sometimes below 10m will fail. Anything above 20m almost ALWAYS fails. Be safe and keep your transactions small. I know it's a PITA but better safe than sorry.

Funny thing is, I jumped in here to say that the hi/lo chance game will be delayed a bit more, and its because of this issue. No matter how many times I tell people don't do it, they're still going to try withdrawing 50m birdcoins from the game, it'll fail, and I'd have to manually process the payouts as well as go into the DB and Redis store to fix the bookkeeping (the game is very particular about bookkeeping).

that exchange scammed me!!! ive been mining for 3hours to get those 12.000.000!!

I dont hold many BIRD but will gladly give you the 5 Million that I do have to help ease the loss
ciocgun

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 06:56:52 AM

17th position on Comkort..go  go go!

cryptoday.info

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:21:42 PM

Click here and join us!
Prop 1%
VarDiff
Dedicated Server EU(Amsterdam, ams-ix)
DDos protected
ciocgun

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 04:26:36 PM

Click here and join us!
Prop 1%
VarDiff
Dedicated Server EU(Amsterdam, ams-ix)
DDos protected

send me your Bird address in pvt, thank you

bitspender

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:17:46 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 06:18:13 PM by bitspender

Come over to https://xnigma.com/ and sell me some Bird.  Grin

I dont hold many BIRD but will gladly give you the 5 Million that I do have to help ease the loss

edit: -meh

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
ciocgun

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 06:14:56 PM

please remove your address or the topic will be closed

BirdCoinV2 (OP)

Activity: 185

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:18:21 PM

500.000Bird sent to your account.
Please continue to mine our coin!

And delete your address from the post, send it by MP

bitspender

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:20:50 PM

500.000Bird sent to your account.
Please continue to mine our coin!

And delete your address from the post, send it by MP

Woow really? Thanks!! That eases the pain a little bit  Grin
delt84

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:03:33 AM

Can we please quit dumping such large amounts of Birdcoin on the BRD/LTC sell wall at one time. This is limiting the effect of the pump fund and our chances of attracting newbies when the prices stay flat. For Bird to succeed we need to have patience while the infrastructure is being developed; we have made a lot of progress in the last few weeks.

- New Pools
 - New Exchanges (more to come)
 - New Faucets
 - Added to www.cryptonator.com
 - Mac Wallet

Sorry, for the outburst.

A special thanks to ciocgun, edric, sorryforthat and the community for all your hard work.

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:28:18 AM

cryptonator.com shows my total BRD as $1.50 USD lol

Oh well it's a fun coin.
edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:50:29 AM

Finally got max payout limits implemented into the game I'm getting ready to deploy, so that takes care of "protecting users from themselves" Smiley
Just didn't want to have tons of large, and failed, transactions. I'll get to setting it up tomorrow and doing some testing.

Any donations would be greatly appreciated, one of my CC's got stolen, the rest of my actual money went to keeping the servers paid for >.<;
Thanks guys!

Oh... When I get the game up and running I'll need a couple of people to help with some testing before I actually proclaim it open for business, just to be safe, so if anyone would like to volunteer....  If anything goes wrong, coins won't get lost or anything, just want to make sure there's no bugs with max limits.

ciocgun

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 06:55:53 AM

Finally got max payout limits implemented into the game I'm getting ready to deploy, so that takes care of "protecting users from themselves" Smiley
Just didn't want to have tons of large, and failed, transactions. I'll get to setting it up tomorrow and doing some testing.

Any donations would be greatly appreciated, one of my CC's got stolen, the rest of my actual money went to keeping the servers paid for >.<;
Thanks guys!

Oh... When I get the game up and running I'll need a couple of people to help with some testing before I actually proclaim it open for business, just to be safe, so if anyone would like to volunteer....  If anything goes wrong, coins won't get lost or anything, just want to make sure there's no bugs with max limits.

i could do some tests

edric

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:04:37 AM

Can we please quit dumping such large amounts of Birdcoin on the BRD/LTC sell wall at one time. This is limiting the effect of the pump fund and our chances of attracting newbies when the prices stay flat. For Bird to succeed we need to have patience while the infrastructure is being developed; we have made a lot of progress in the last few weeks.

- New Pools
 - New Faucets
 - Mac Wallet

Sorry, for the outburst.

A special thanks to ciocgun, edric, sorryforthat and the community for all your hard work.

No need to apologize, definitely gets frustrating when your efforts get negated.

For now I'm pulling back on selling any more Birdcoin, didn't do too bad during the pump, was buying up people's dumps and putting it back up for more, but I see I'm not the only one that had that idea and at 2-3 it's getting pretty crowded. I'm not so good at the whole coin market thing anyway, so I normally just stay out of it for the most part, and don't want to ruin anything for others.

I'm more comfortable on the dev end of things, and still learning too, so this is one big school (and playground!?) for me.

When I first saw Birdcoin, I don't know what it was really, but something told me to pick this one up, and stick with it. Boy, were things shitty at first.. The linux wallet didn't even run, my pool was running off a wallet on my home PC for a while, lol. Even the xnigma admin scoffed at me (at first), when I emailed him asking to be added there. But look at us now. Not too bad!

Bird has and will always have my support, and that's gotta count for something :b

edric

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:05:58 AM

Thanks guys!

i could do some tests

Cool, thanks Smiley

I'll let ya know when it's ready. Gonna try to get some sleep while its early, staying up til 8-9am then sleeping is getting to me.

sorryforthat

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:13:02 AM

Thanks guys!

i could do some tests

Cool, thanks Smiley

I'll let ya know when it's ready. Gonna try to get some sleep while its early, staying up til 8-9am then sleeping is getting to me.

When you wake up can you confirm that all the addys in your Sig are current? thanks edric
ciocgun

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 07:13:43 AM

ok, contact me on skype or via MP here.

Difficult is rising 0,12 now.

We have to promote our coin, please vote it in post to spend BirdCoin and vote on Comkort.

Coinpayments will open the votes next week.

Do you know what is coinpayment?

Coinpayment let you to spend BIRDcoin in all merchant affiliated. So you can spend BIRDcoin as a true coin!

We have to vote the if you want this money with high prices in exchangers!

ciocgun

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 07:18:15 AM

- New Pools
 - New Faucets
 - Mac Wallet

Sorry, for the outburst.

thank you man, you understood our work!

BirdCoinV2 (OP)

Activity: 185

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:22:04 AM

1st thread Updated

ciocgun

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 08:10:17 AM

i give you an advice, BUY now!

1BTC for buy is coming when difficult reach 0.5

we're so close to block 140.000
at 150k block reward will be "/2"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: