Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:16:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Pick a number

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin - Alive and well!!!  (Read 343403 times)
wickedsick

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:18:25 PM

OUR MULTIPOOL IS NOW LIVE!!!

www.gagapool.com

stratum+tcp://stratum.gagapool.pw

SCRYPT - port 3333
SHA-256 - port 3334

Worker name  will be DIEM_diem address   *Make sure you use CAPS for DIEM and an _*
It will look like this:  DIEM_DFhWhLj1S7avGvCUU1PefCddj1CqfUdUaN

pass will be x

For those not familiar with how MPs work it automatically mines the most profitable coins and then sells them.  Then takes that and buys DIEM for distribution.  This created buy pressure for diem as well as lets miners do what miners do best.

This is all courtesy of xming who has worked very hard to get this up and running.  He did collect a bounty but it was much more work then he expected so please show him a bit of appreciation by throwing him a few extra DIEM for his hard work.
DDqBxRUftZYitTvhiDr4Y2MRG2HBRKj6F6

tnx for the new pool...also the link is www.gagapool.pw Smiley
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ratters

Activity: 434
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:51:43 PM

The sharexcoin push was really because we thought the exchange had potential.

Still hard to believe, same as you was confident in its potential. sadly got quite burned. Ouch.

Im just reading back now a bit about DIEM>

Smiley

Bittrex is your best bet, HUGE day-traders exchange
DIEMcoin (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:54:06 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 03:28:45 AM by DIEMcoin

OUR MULTIPOOL IS NOW LIVE!!!

www.gagapool.com

stratum+tcp://stratum.gagapool.pw

SCRYPT - port 3333
SHA-256 - port 3334

Worker name  will be DIEM_diem address   *Make sure you use CAPS for DIEM and an _*
It will look like this:  DIEM_DFhWhLj1S7avGvCUU1PefCddj1CqfUdUaN

pass will be x

For those not familiar with how MPs work it automatically mines the most profitable coins and then sells them.  Then takes that and buys DIEM for distribution.  This created buy pressure for diem as well as lets miners do what miners do best.

This is all courtesy of xming who has worked very hard to get this up and running.  He did collect a bounty but it was much more work then he expected so please show him a bit of appreciation by throwing him a few extra DIEM for his hard work.
DDqBxRUftZYitTvhiDr4Y2MRG2HBRKj6F6

tnx for the new pool...also the link is www.gagapool.pw Smiley

Oh wow!!!  Thanks for catching that.
And the new wallet with staking is ready just need to compile the win and mac wallets.

Around here, we don't look backwards for very long... We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things because we're curious... And curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
-Walt Disney
DIEMcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:02:09 AM

NEW WALLET IS DONE!!!
Don't send any coins till after block 20,000 just to be on the safe side!!!

Win - https://mega.co.nz/#!ZgFk3TCb!JhA9XZ8pPBsc_v9_f1WaN2XArJqxABf_os-QIGHlht8
Source Git - https://github.com/diemcoin/carpediemcoin.git

Or use links on OP

Mac wallet will be released once we get it compiled   Sad

Around here, we don't look backwards for very long... We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things because we're curious... And curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
-Walt Disney
DIEMcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:42:04 AM

Seems were having some fork issues.  Stand by

-Walt Disney
DIEMcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:10:35 AM

Looks like were good now.  But hold off one sending coin for a bit.

-Walt Disney
wickedsick

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:15:59 AM

Looks like were good now.  But hold off one sending coin for a bit.

please keep us updated Cheesy
DIEMcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:57:15 AM

Seems were having some fork issues.  Stand by
Looks like were good now.  But hold off one sending coin for a bit.

please keep us updated Cheesy
I did a test send to a wallet on polo which I don't think is updated yet (email sent but no response yet)  and it worked so looks like were good.

If you decide to send I would recommend starting with a small test send first.  Better safe then sorry!

-Walt Disney
wickedsick

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:43:11 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 11:22:42 AM by wickedsick

did it start to stake?  Grin

updating wallet now

l.e. i sent some coins to polo...but im still waiting to show up
DIEMcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:21:51 PM

updating wallet now

I don't seem to be staking.  Anyone else staking?  Did your coins show up on polo?

-Walt Disney
wickedsick

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:12:20 PM

updating wallet now

I don't seem to be staking.  Anyone else staking?  Did your coins show up on polo?

im staking...but the coins on polo did not show up (it's not confirmed for a good few hours)
Ratters

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:54:58 PM

did it start to stake?  Grin

updating wallet now

Guys, sorry to burst your bubble but 1% of fuck all is still fuck all.

You need to promote this coin rather than worrying about your .005 staking.

If you spent half your time on twitter talking about this coin rather than posting here bitching that you can't stake your coins the price would have doubled!

PR is king here and at the moment you don't have any.

In case you think I'm a troll, I hold 50mil Diem and at the moment I'm the only one trying to promote this coin.

The community needs to get a grip of the PR because the devs don't give a fuck. If you don't then why bother posting here.

Tweet diem and @BtcRat and let's see. If we can get this coin moving together.
YarkoL
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:12:37 PM

If you spent half your time on twitter talking about this coin rather than posting here bitching that you can't stake your coins the price would have doubled!

Hi

In this case the wallet is spanking new and only just switched to PoS
so questions like these are quite natural.

Not to undermine any of your efforts, but a functioning wallet is a prerequisite for
succesfull promotion, don't you think?

Just my .002

“God does not play dice"
DIEMcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:36:23 AM

did it start to stake?  Grin

updating wallet now

Guys, sorry to burst your bubble but 1% of fuck all is still fuck all.

You need to promote this coin rather than worrying about your .005 staking.

PR is king here and at the moment you don't have any.

In case you think I'm a troll, I hold 50mil Diem and at the moment I'm the only one trying to promote this coin.

The community needs to get a grip of the PR because the devs don't give a fuck. If you don't then why bother posting here.

Tweet diem and @BtcRat and let's see. If we can get this coin moving together.

We've been laying low for a while now while we get the infrastructure in place.  Like YarkoL said, why promote a coin that doesn't work.  We want to do this right!  Not be just another piece of shit coin.  We can be so much more then that!

-Walt Disney
Ratters

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:26:14 AM

I agree, you can.

You need PR all through though, I know the work involved believe me!

I'm trying to push the community to support you. You can't do all on your own.

You need community backing for when the work is completed or they will leave all of the promotion to you and expect to profit.

I have your back if you need me.

Rgds

Ratters
wickedsick

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:16:38 AM

updating wallet now

im staking...but the coins on polo did not show up (it's not confirmed for a good few hours)

coins on polo showed up eventualy
DIEMcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:59:15 PM

updating wallet now

coins on polo showed up eventualy

Good to hear.  Polo has updated their wallet recently too so maybe just growing pains with the update.

-Walt Disney
shadowmoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:00:44 PM

Bitscoinshop (http://www.bitscoinshop.com.br/en/) where you can buy items by using Diemcoin. As Diemcoin is not yet integrated with the payment platform, you will need to use the following procedure during checkout:

1. Customers wishing to purchase using Diemcoin should choose the product, along with signing up with the details and place of delivery;

2. Choose the bank transfer as the payment method, meanwhile leave a message to indicate that you want to pay with Diemcoin;

3. In the message, specify the dollar amount of your purchase and the quote of the current exchanging rate. Bitscoinshop will convert the amount of your purchase into Diemcoin, and send wallet address for payment.

4. Once confirmed the payment, items will be delivered.

Questions please send us a message

DIEMcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:22:21 PM

Bitscoinshop (http://www.bitscoinshop.com.br/en/) where you can buy items by using Diemcoin. As Diemcoin is not yet integrated with the payment platform, you will need to use the following procedure during checkout:

1. Customers wishing to purchase using Diemcoin should choose the product, along with signing up with the details and place of delivery;

2. Choose the bank transfer as the payment method, meanwhile leave a message to indicate that you want to pay with Diemcoin;

3. In the message, specify the dollar amount of your purchase and the quote of the current exchanging rate. Bitscoinshop will convert the amount of your purchase into Diemcoin, and send wallet address for payment.

4. Once confirmed the payment, items will be delivered.

Questions please send us a message

Excellent!!! Thank you so much for adding us.  I have added you to the list of Merchants in the OP!!!

-Walt Disney
DIEMcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:54:15 PM

I got one of the Candles from WickBottles and it just got here today.  I'm from San Diego and miss my home town brew from Stone so i had to get a Stone Brewing Co bottle.  He had 3 to chose from and I went with the Smoked Porter because I do enjoy a good smoked porter.  I go the Lavender scent so the wife might approve and not banish it to the man cave   Wink

Scent is noticeable but not overpowering.  Really like it!

Thanks BruteFruit!!

Get your own WickBottle here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=588310.msg7028212#msg7028212

-Walt Disney
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: