Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Advertise on Crypto_Planet's Faucet! 19k+ impressions in first 2 days!  (Read 721 times)
snarlpill (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 05:59:01 PM

Hey guys, I am the owner of cryptoplanet.co and I am looking for some advertisers for my faucet page. Page here: ( http://www.cryptoplanet.co/BTCfaucet.php ) My faucet page has been really up for about 2 days and so far has received 19,346 (at time of posting) impressions from worldwide visitors, although the majority were English speaking. I have slots set-up for advertising on Adbit.co here and here: http://adbit.co/?a=Advertise&b=View_Bid&c=Y7OKSARVOS7VC   ;    http://adbit.co/?a=Advertise&b=View_Bid&c=TVF2FGWINEPL7
If you check those, the impressions are less, as I didn't get them up until later after I had gotten my page out there. I can prove my 19k+ impressions with a screenshot via PM for anyone wanting proof. Someone goes to my page and gets 200 Satoshi from me multiple times a minute most times when I check. So far  out of the 19,465* impressions, 13,570* people have got BTC draws from me. This would be great exposure to your company/referral link. I am willing to work out deals where I could leave your ad up for multiple days. I am also willing to change ad places, and/or remove conflicting information while your ad is running. You will have great flexibility from me if getting involved early.

My site is listed in the 4th slot on Microwallet's/Land of Bitcoin's Microwallet faucet list, which thousands of people shuffle through hourly/daily! They are draining me, lol! I will continue to get my faucet listed on more sites, but I need some ads to help me afford the cost of the site before I expand exponentially again!

Why am I doing this? As I've said, I do have slots set-up with adbit.co and am working on moving my way to the top of the list, but this will take a few more days. At the moment, I have given away 0.027641 BTC in 3 days just from 200 Satoshi draws every 90 minutes! I need to keep refilling it due to constant growing traffic, but I need some more BTC! I had to buy some more yesterday to fill it. Coinbase makes me wait 4 days because I don't have a Visa card to verify, although I've already verified my bank account. So I bought some BTC from an exchange where I can get an "instant buy" although it sets off the fr.aud department from my bank. They called me yesterday for the second time, I can't keep setting off those alerts!

The rest of my site is still in progress, though should be finished fully in the next 48 hours. There will be traffic to these pages as well as room for more adspaces. Please let me know in the thread if you are interested, and we can work out fine details via PM if you want.
P.S.- I have already had 16!* referrals sign up for 2 of my pages listed on the side of my faucet page.

Thanks,
snarlpill,
cryptoplanet.co

*edited to update numbers.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
snarlpill (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 08:25:47 PM

Update:

I have posted in the verified list of free Bitcoin thread for my site to be listed, which will further multiply traffic, see list here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74046.0

At this time of writing I have now received over 20,679 visitors to my site and had 14,459 people get free BTC from my faucet! Growing every minute!

If you have a company/website/or referral link/banner, let me know what we could work out for your site to be seen by tens of thousands of people-hundreds of thousands of people. I would gladly work out a 2-3+ day deal to have your banner or site listed.

Thanks,
snarlpill & cryptoplanet.co

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: