Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:30:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ban fur farms in China  (Read 2050 times)
Nik1ab

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:03:49 PM

I think that all of this problems should be somehow solved. It`s not like I attack some culture and see only problems in China. All of this behaviors - never mind if it is china, europe or states - should be punished. What should be done first? I don`t know. The best if all the things could be done the sooner the better. However what is done in china it's not acceptable for me. And the worst that they can do this with no worry about penalty. If there is nothing what could be done for this animals (from all of the world) please I want to change this f*cking planet...
Punishing natural things? Are you out of your mind?
Natural things? OMG

i have never read a natural thing from above statement
seriously where did it come from???
All flesh eating animals kill. And they don't give a shit about how you suffer before dying either.
Obtaining fur from animals is not much different from killing for food.

yes because you only need to kill animal one time in order to eat it without let it suffering
but from obtaining fur from it ohh i either dont wantbto rember this but the animal is still alive and crying while those fucking people removing their fur how fucking painful is that??
Like I said before: Animals don't give a shit about if we are suffering before they kill us or not.
Why should we care now? What's the difference?

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:06:24 PM

Thank you for posting this. This is what I'm trying to convey, before trying to criticize china, lets fix our self, it's funny how people don't look at them self and starts attacking others, while in our culture where we claim that such practice is animal torture we are doing even worse Sad

Yes... these sort of things happen everywhere. In China the magnitude might be higher. The case which I had mentioned earlier (seal hunting) is very popular in parts of Canada and the US (Alaska).
jodybay

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 03:11:00 PM

I think that all of this problems should be somehow solved. It`s not like I attack some culture and see only problems in China. All of this behaviors - never mind if it is china, europe or states - should be punished. What should be done first? I don`t know. The best if all the things could be done the sooner the better. However what is done in china it's not acceptable for me. And the worst that they can do this with no worry about penalty. If there is nothing what could be done for this animals (from all of the world) please I want to change this f*cking planet...
Natural things? OMG

All flesh eating animals kill. And they don't give a shit about how you suffer before dying either.

yes because you only need to kill animal one time in order to eat it without let it suffering
but from obtaining fur from it ohh i either dont wantbto rember this but the animal is still alive and crying while those fucking people removing their fur how fucking painful is that??
Like I said before: Animals don't give a shit about if we are suffering before they kill us or not.
some animal does like dogs they will be very angry they saw that their owner is being hurt by someone they will get depressed when their owner is gone for a long time they even refuse to eat and lead them into so much depression and sadness that can cause death also the dolphins animals have feelings too but they cannot voiced it out because they dont speak but they can show it to you by their action do you know that even snake can feel glad when they saw their owner??

EDIT: animal can kill us if we do something bad to them but its not the same in the jungle which wild animal is living

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nik1ab

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:27:51 PM

I'm talking about wild animals here, not about "man made" animals that humans pretty much designed to do what they are doing today.
These animals were teached to be like that. Wolfs, the "untamed dogs" don't give a shit about humans (except when they are tamed too).
But if you compare tamed wolfs and dogs you will notice that the wolf listens much less to his owner than the dog. That's the difference that is made by millenniums of taming.

WEB slicer
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:30:41 PM

ban all of china

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
jodybay

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 03:34:28 PM

I'm talking about wild animals here, not about "man made" animals that humans pretty much designed to do what they are doing today.
These animals were teached to be like that. Wolfs, the "untamed dogs" don't give a shit about humans (except when they are tamed too).
But if you compare tamed wolfs and dogs you will notice that the wolf listens much less to his owner than the dog. That's the difference that is made by millenniums of taming.

still..
we still dont have the rights to maltreating them and kill them as long as they didnt harm us

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:35:51 PM

ban all of china

Then 80% of your supermarket will be empty. Seriously, you really don't know about the volume of imports from China.  Grin
jodybay

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 03:39:21 PM

ban all of china

Then 80% of your supermarket will be empty. Seriously, you really don't know about the volume of imports from China.  Grin

yeah their dangerous import can kill us also with some of their product contain a lot of mercury and other harmful chemicals Grin what else we can do to stop china from making a stupid things Cheesy

PRIMEDICE
Nik1ab

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:40:14 PM

still..
we still dont have the rights to maltreating them and kill them as long as they didnt harm us
We as intelligent beings can do whatever we want. The only limitations we have are those that we choose for ourselves.
You as just another intelligent being have not the right to judge people for doing natural things.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:42:38 PM

yeah their dangerous import can kill us also with some of their product contain a lot of mercury and other harmful chemicals Grin what else we can do to stop china from making a stupid things Cheesy

The European companies can't compete with them on the pricing. I agree that quality-wise, American and European products are much better than the Chinese ones. But who will buy the former, when the latter is available for half the price?
bitmaster111

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 05:13:33 PM

its very bad thing bcoz animals are also part of life cycle Smiley
jodybay

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 05:24:32 PM

The European companies can't compete with them on the pricing. I agree that quality-wise, American and European products are much better than the Chinese ones. But who will buy the former, when the latter is available for half the price?

i still go the high price because i am not after the money i dont want the half price because the quality is also half china is good on copying such item but they cannot guarantee the quality

PRIMEDICE
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:33:22 PM

i still go the high price because i am not after the money i dont want the half price because the quality is also half china is good on copying such item but they cannot guarantee the quality

Not many people do that. May be maximum 15% to 20% of the population. The remaining 80% will go for the cheaper Chinese product, especially given the present economic situation.
jodybay

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 05:36:05 PM

Not many people do that. May be maximum 15% to 20% of the population. The remaining 80% will go for the cheaper Chinese product, especially given the present economic situation.

oh well maybe its just me

PRIMEDICE
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:34:28 AM

I've seen the horror shows of how this industry thrives and it makes me sick.  I think reulations, laws or whatever be put into place to change the way business is operating.  I guess I don't like the idea of outright bans really.
jodybay

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 03:39:31 AM

I've seen the horror shows of how this industry thrives and it makes me sick.  I think reulations, laws or whatever be put into place to change the way business is operating.  I guess I don't like the idea of outright bans really.

of course they cannot banned it but atleast they should kill the animal first before they obtain its fur not obtataining fur and the animal is still alive and crying because of the pain they have been thru its like a torture that is why i always refuse to watch such video regarding that kind of matter which is very disturbing and always make me sick

PRIMEDICE
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:46:54 AM

Wow thanks for putting all the into perspective for me. That is basically what I was saying but I completely understand all the points you made and I agree with you completely.
sanjoea

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 04:56:31 AM

Its very sad the killing animals for the benefit of human being

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:18:14 AM

ban all of china

lol, there is no industry left in the rest of the world to be self sufficient right now, most of the production is done in China (even if there are factories in our countries there will always parts that are manufactured exclusively in china)

Banning china is shooting once self on the foot
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:43:34 AM

Natural things? OMG

The difference is the MONEY.
The animals are savage killed for the money: rhinos for their horns, parrots for they feathers,whales for their fat meat and now these poor bastards for the fur.
Humans kills for money, animals kills because of the instinct.
In their natural habitat the animals try to avoid humans. (see Discovery channel)
If an animal it is cornered or has cubs he will be defensive.
And if you break the most basics rules when you are in the wilderness (you have open bags with food, swim in the sharks/crocks infested  waters, throw rocks in the hornet's nests etc.), they will get your ass for sure.
Even a non-meat eater like a deer / bison / moose will kick your if you disturb their matting ritual.
We live on a planet with a big bio-diversity. We are not alone.
We must protect and respect this.
We live no longer in the Ice Age, when we where forced to battle against the cave bears / lions / sabertooth. The ancient Romans build the arenas and took revenge for centuries of fear by slaughtering thousands of wild beasts: bears, tigers,lions, elephants etc.
We can't and we shouldn't follow their example: the Eco-balance is too fragile.
I am not a hypocrite: we still need eggs, feathers, meat, milk, skins (for the shoes) and even furs.
IMHO, let's try to do this less painfully and allow to die fast and with dignity these animals when we harvest them.

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: