Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:29:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Donationcoin (DON) | Revival | Cryptopia | Scrypt PoW  (Read 35408 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 04:57:59 AM

My AV is choking on the windows wallet.
Getting....Trojan: Win32/Rundas!plock   Shocked

This Trojan creates a backdoor and allows remote control.  This is an extremely dangerous Trojan.

It *may be* a false positive; but I'm not going to gamble. Too risky.   

Until you can create a clean wallet; I'll pass.
If my coins get purged on Bleutrade before a clean wallet is made; so be it.

I'm going to now re-image my computer.

as per almost ALL windows wallets - this is more than likely a false positive ...

the creator of this wallet is a trusted source and a trusted person ...

it IS understandable that the 'risk' factor may be elevated on notice of this warning ... but seriously in all manner of windows apps - the majority of the wallets that are windows based have this type of notice on most virus protection programs ...

we ( cwi ) are building a compilation system specifically for the windows and osx wallet compiles - and can guarantee that ALL wallets coming from our system will be clean of ANY virii - regardless of whether virus scanners pick up signatures or not ...

if this is a situation that you cannot accept - then please switch to a linux based system that is FREE from anything that windows is susceptible of ...

many of our customers - clientelle - community members do just that ... either another computer or smaller device ( like a raspberry pi for example ) when they are in ANY doubt whatsoever ...

this wallet has been around for YEARS - yes YEARS ... there has never been one single issue with loss of coins due to any 'backdoor' that any virus scanner may find ...

there is no need to reimage the machine - unless that is the procedure that makes you feel safe of course ...

rest assured - there is no malice in anything we do - especially with compiles of wallets on ANY of the projects we support ... we didnt compile this wallet this time - but again - has come from a very trusted source and a dev that is known and highly respected in the crypto sphere ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crysx

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 10:42:26 AM

hi all ...

a new update - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg17404729#msg17404729 ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
GKar

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:21:39 AM

This Trojan creates a backdoor and allows remote control.  This is an extremely dangerous Trojan.

as per almost ALL windows wallets - this is more than likely a false positive ...

it IS understandable that the 'risk' factor may be elevated on notice of this warning ... but seriously in all manner of windows apps - the majority of the wallets that are windows based have this type of notice on most virus protection programs ...

we ( cwi ) are building a compilation system specifically for the windows and osx wallet compiles - and can guarantee that ALL wallets coming from our system will be clean of ANY virii - regardless of whether virus scanners pick up signatures or not ...

if this is a situation that you cannot accept - then please switch to a linux based system that is FREE from anything that windows is susceptible of ...

many of our customers - clientelle - community members do just that ... either another computer or smaller device ( like a raspberry pi for example ) when they are in ANY doubt whatsoever ...

this wallet has been around for YEARS - yes YEARS ... there has never been one single issue with loss of coins due to any 'backdoor' that any virus scanner may find ...

there is no need to reimage the machine - unless that is the procedure that makes you feel safe of course ...

rest assured - there is no malice in anything we do - especially with compiles of wallets on ANY of the projects we support ... we didnt compile this wallet this time - but again - has come from a very trusted source and a dev that is known and highly respected in the crypto sphere ...

#crysx

Good to hear it's a false positive.   If it had been a mining type, I wouldn't be worried.   
I've had several other wallets and this is the 1st time I've seen a non-mining alert.
I re-image my windows computers about once a year to get rid of bloat.  This alert just had me bump up the time table.

When I get my Linux computers up n running, I'll grab the linux wallet.   I've some old XP systems I'm turning into Linux milk crate rigs.
I'm not allowed to use my work laptop on any network that has an XP computer on it.

crysx

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 07:46:03 AM

#crysx

Good to hear it's a false positive.   If it had been a mining type, I wouldn't be worried.   
I've had several other wallets and this is the 1st time I've seen a non-mining alert.
I re-image my windows computers about once a year to get rid of bloat.  This alert just had me bump up the time table.

When I get my Linux computers up n running, I'll grab the linux wallet.   I've some old XP systems I'm turning into Linux milk crate rigs.
I'm not allowed to use my work laptop on any network that has an XP computer on it.

of course ...

the milk crate miner ...

takes me back a ways with that ...

unfortunately in crypo there are way too many scammers and theives out there - and it is understandable why people are highly sensitive to the rip-off merchants that are out there ... steven is not one of them ...

you only have to deal with him as a dev - and the dev that created the wallets - to know that ...

again though - its unfortunate that there are so many that are out there for the btc grab ... pity ... it really is a pity ...

but good luck with the linux install - im a redhat based fella ( rhel - cenots - fedora ) - steven is more debian based ( debian - ubuntu ) though stevens skills are far more the development side ... so you have the best of both worlds of experience if you come across any issues with both distro installs ... and what we dont know - we find out ...

donationcoin pool is up and running - but we are having a small issue with stats currently ... trying to figure out why this is ...

as for the stratum - looks like its been recoded properly ... a post will be available on our cwi thread soon ...

#crysx

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 08:49:20 PM

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★ 
...Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace | Rewards | CoinInfo 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.f. ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀██▀██████████
█████████  ▀████████          ▀█████████
██████████    ▀▀████          ██████████
█████████▀▀                  ███████████
██████████                  ▄███████████
███████████▀               ▄████████████
████████████▄▄▄           ▄█████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀         ▄▄████████████████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 09:13:41 PM

No to shit in ur pan, but do u guys want people to donate money to u for no good reason? Did u try to provide any services to those who u expect to receive donations from? Maybe drink peoples body persperation or something.

Donationcoin (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:59:44 PM

Thank you for the quick turnaround!
Donationcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 10:03:11 PM

The Donationcoin block explorer is live. Sorry for the long absence this coin has gone without one!

transactions.donationcoin.org
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 05:02:00 AM

hi all ...

ive finally got my old profile back ...

tanx to cyrus ( bct mod ) and a few others - i now have full access to my old profile ... so will be using this one as much as possible from now on ...

the 'crysx' profile will still be in use - but will be only when necessary - not as my standard ...

a lot to sort out now ...

update ...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg17653092#msg17653092 ...

#crysx

Yoshi Livo

Activity: 544
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:37:11 PM

hi all ...

ive finally got my old profile back ...

tanx to cyrus ( bct mod ) and a few others - i now have full access to my old profile ... so will be using this one as much as possible from now on ...

the 'crysx' profile will still be in use - but will be only when necessary - not as my standard ...

a lot to sort out now ...

update ...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg17653092#msg17653092 ...

#crysx

Hello from the other end of the world, any news about fldc/don collaboration?
Donationcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:05:45 PM

Hello from the other end of the world, any news about fldc/don collaboration?

Hello Yoshi!

No public announcements. Of course, this is the first place any would be made.

Cheers!
loutchano

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 01:30:15 AM

New Pool DONATION

https://mineblocks.co.uk/pool/DON/

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://stratum.mineblocks.co.uk:3011 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

ports vardriff

Port: 3011

Happy Mining
Smiley

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MineBlocksPool

Donationcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:48:31 AM

New Pool DONATION

https://mineblocks.co.uk/pool/DON/

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://stratum.mineblocks.co.uk:3011 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

ports vardriff

Port: 3011

Happy Mining
Smiley

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MineBlocksPool

Many thanks! Smiley
joet3

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 10:32:15 PM

Volume went nuts today... folks grabbing bags for a reason

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/donationcoin/#markets
CryptoCanary
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006

Canary in the crypto mine!

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:13:31 AM

Volume went nuts today... folks grabbing bags for a reason

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/donationcoin/#markets

Awesome. Seem to be getting a touch of nethash also. Good signs.

Donationcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:27:28 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2017, 07:38:56 PM by Donationcoin

Hi Donationcoin community,

Happy millionth block! Currently at block 1000374.

Sorry for the lack of communication. Please do not misinterpret this as me abandoning the project. I am very active in the crypto and have no intention of Donationcoin not being the original cryptocurrency for charity.

As previously mentioned, I would like to make Donationcoin a reward asset for folding@home. Much like Curecoin (I am on that dev team) and Foldingcoin (no affiliation but I have written supportive articles for FLDC) are distributed to Stanford University's Folding@Home project, Donationcoin will become an option. In a nutshell, folding@home would provide me with a list of registered users that selected Donationcoin as compensation for their work, and the amount of work they did, on simulating protein folding. I would then process that list, weekly for example, and send Donationcoin payments. My thought is to fund this with the premine (17,750,000 DON. Please see this post for that proof) that I have gained through the cooperation of the original devs.

Details are still very much being worked out. But, I did want to try and collect some feedback from community members that remain. I do feel folding@home is an honorable project and it would be great exposure and publicity for Donationcoin while bringing in new community members.

I do have the new code ready for v1.4. I just need to do some new artwork for the splash screen and other small cosmetics. The biggest thing people that upgrade would need to be aware of is that v1.4 does store data in an application data folder as most modern coins do. It will no longer (as of v1.4) look for this information in the same directory as the executable. I am actively working on a Windows build environment so that these can be compiled in the near future. The Mac wallet will be compiled as well and I would like to have these released prior to any folding@home cooperation.

Please let me know your thoughts and thank you in advance for the time to do so.
CryptoCanary
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:20:33 AM

Nexu$

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:07:00 PM

Hello, I can not get my coins from the new exchange. When I put my wallet of criptopia it says that the address is invalid. What to do?  Huh Huh

head up ! With honesty
CryptoCanary
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:52:00 PM

Hello, I can not get my coins from the new exchange. When I put my wallet of criptopia it says that the address is invalid. What to do?  Huh Huh

It sounds like you need to verify you have copied your Donationcoin address properly and completely. "Invalid address" can only be interpreted so many ways.

From which exchange to which exchange are you transferring?

Spekske

Activity: 673
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 01:22:51 AM

I've added Donationcoin to my renewed miningpool:

http://coincave.nl

Fee is only 1%.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: