Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:50:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Doomsday Defect white paper Review  (Read 3934 times)
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 07:53:39 PM

My review of the Bitcoin Doomsday Defect white paper will be posted here.

The seminal discovery of this defect has profound implications for all cryptocurrencies.

OK, we will await your manifesto with breathless anticipation but not too much of that seminal stuff, mkay?

My $.02.

Wink

Grin  Cheesy  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:54:20 PM

Bitcoin Doomsday Defect is too new and not yet public for any research. I go where the green grass grows!

Can anybody help answer question white-paper authors can't — How can defect be made public but 'untouchable'?

Unless you publish it by tomorrow, I'll report this post to be moved to 'Speculation', where u wont get anyone except for some FUD to talk about your 'Discovery'.

Reported to move this thread out of Bitcoin discussion. FUDs & Trolls are not to be allowed. If u have the white paper ready, post it. Dont speculate...

Prof_Bob (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:09:21 PM

It's pretty clear the OP is a retard.

Thanks greenlion for your erudite compliment. Your lack of wisdom is exceeded only by your eloquence IMHO  Smiley
greenlion

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:15:04 PM

It's pretty clear the OP is a retard.

Thanks greenlion for your erudite compliment. Your lack of wisdom is exceeded only by your eloquence IMHO  Smiley

You pretty conveniently fail to quote the part that demonstrates that retardation factually.
MarketNeutral

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:28:05 PM

OP: post it or move on. Absent evidence or informed speculation, the invective you're receiving is understandable. There's already more than enough newbies posting unfounded 'fear, uncertainty, and doubt' on this forum.
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:58:49 PM

The seminal discovery of this defect has profound implications for all cryptocurrencies.

what the hell are my eyes even reading. my brain has gone on strike in protest.

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
uhoh

Activity: 742

Circle gets the Square

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:01:11 PM

what the hell are my eyes even reading. my brain has gone on strike in protest.

I just had the exact same experience. The idiocy that people are displaying here these days is astounding.
greenlion

Activity: 667

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:02:42 PM

Sorry guys, look for my review in the journals. Bye

Why — Coauthor (Nobel Laureate) requested no prepublication reviews

This is a really common internet sociopath move right there, every weirdo has made up credentials, and usually those credentials are ascribed to a "friend". The only thing that's unusual here is usually the troll posts at least something, which is invariably the most bush league idiot thing imaginable, and resorts to this kind of talk in retaliation. This is like some kind of strange pre-emptive troll strike.
Prof_Bob (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:23:05 PM

Sorry guys, look for my review in the journals. Bye

Why — Coauthor (Nobel Laureate) requested no prepublication reviews

This is a really common internet sociopath move right there, every weirdo has made up credentials, and usually those credentials are ascribed to a "friend". The only thing that's unusual here is usually the troll posts at least something, which is invariably the most bush league idiot thing imaginable, and resorts to this kind of talk in retaliation. This is like some kind of strange pre-emptive troll strike.

My experience is that threats and name-calling are often used as manifestations of learning disorders and social incompatibilities by angry, pimple-faced, college-dropout libertarians and anarchists, whose sole accomplishments can only be measured by blotched chin-fuzz.  Smiley
Chalkbot
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:42:55 PM

Volatility Research has uncovered — quite by accident while studying Bitcoin volatility — a new Bitcoin system defect we've named Bitcoin Doomsday Defect. This defect is particularity alarming because it can quickly destabilize Bitcoin pricing, causing massive price changes up or down in a short period of time (days not weeks.) This defect can either blow the bowels out of Bitcoin — its doomsday — or blast Bitcoin price to the moon, whichever!

So there is a defect in the Bitcoin protocol which can adjust it's price up or down? Incredible! Especially considering that price is not a part of the protocol.
jamesc760

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:58:10 PM

@Prof_Bob,

You are no Professor, only a fool and a retard. You and cosmofly will get along famously. He's got an autistic friend and you got a nobel laureate. I have a 12-inch schlong that pleasures your sister and mom.

And, Welcome to my Ignore list!
frienemy

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

I was promised da moon

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:01:43 PM

...I have a 12-inch schlong...

Call Proudhon, we need this confirmed!

MCTRL_751 >   END OF LINE
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 11:07:35 PM

...I have a 12-inch schlong...

Call Proudhon, we need this confirmed!

Oy Veh!

How did schlongs get involved in this thread?

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 11:14:26 PM

I have carefully read all seven of your erudite posts and I can wait to see more!

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
TERA

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:19:27 PM

DOOMsday
Prof_Bob (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:19:52 PM

Investment tip for you many-smart here: Buy your bitcoin-ashes urn now before they run out. Assume the Bitcoin Doomsday Defect dog really does bite - forewarned is forearmed - and you won't regret it.

And, from its ashes, a new safe and simple cryptocurrency will be resurrected and arise that even Joe Sixpack can understand, will like, and use. I know Smiley
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 11:20:48 PM

Investment tip for you many-smart here: Buy your bitcoin-ashes urn now before they run out. Assume the Bitcoin Doomsday Dog really does bite - forewarned is forearmed - and you won't regret it.

And, from its ashes, a new safe and simple cryptocurrency will be resurrected and arise that even Joe Sixpack can understand, will like, and use. I know Smiley

Uh, yeah, right.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
uhoh

Activity: 742

Circle gets the Square

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:23:23 PM

Investment tip for you many-smart here: Buy your bitcoin-ashes urn now before they run out. Assume the Bitcoin Doomsday Defect dog really does bite - forewarned is forearmed - and you won't regret it.

Wow! Thank god you came here to warn us!
Prof_Bob (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:29:06 PM

You speak with gilded tongue Smiley
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:32:51 PM

You speak with gilded tongue Smiley

I feel a real cosmofly personality disorder with this one

Prof_BoneHead do you have a younger brother who has a retarded friend who is also a genius who likes fruit cups ??

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: