Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:18:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get DT  (Read 549 times)
AjdinS (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 10:59:18 AM

I’ve been on here since 2014 & never done anything untrustworthy. Check my trust ratings, I’ve met multiple people from the forum in RL. I’d really appreciate it if some people got off my back.

At bitcointalk we have seen even the dudes like Quickseller who used to be so trusted earlier but would yo trust them now? No!

So if you are trusted since 2014 and you make suspicious behavior now, you will be called on. You cannot cover your mistakes with how old you are on thr forum, right?

Instead of replying off topic can you tell us on what trust and deals you added rohang to your trust list? Please give one example why rohang should be trusted and I'll never message on forum again.

Are you sure you know which alt you're using to make these idle threats that mean nothing from?

Just because he gave me merit you are saying I am him? So LFC should be you by that logic as he also gave you some merits  Roll Eyes

Stop being a jerk and please stay away or be on topic. Do you trust rohang? Is rohang now the most trusted forum member? rohang for the president?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2020, 11:01:06 AM

Instead of replying off topic can you tell us on what trust and deals you added rohang to your trust list? Please give one example why rohang should be trusted and I'll never message on forum again.
Are you sure you know which alt you're using to make these idle threats that mean nothing from?
Yeah... but marlboroza does this one infuriating thing in his prose where he refuses to space out an extra line before starting a quote box like so:
Quote from:
and it's absolutely
disgusting

I don't think I could reliably call OP an alt of marlboroza - I see no noticeable connection here.

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 12:37:50 PM

We may never know.  OP time to lock this thread.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2020, 12:40:17 PM

I'm confused. Has tilde been removed from everyone's keyboards or do we just love a fresh smell of a troll on a Sunday afternoon? If it's the latter - carry on, but in case y'all are actually concerned about trust system issues then you can do something about it. Get a new keyboard/phone if you must.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 04:53:59 PM

Yeah... but marlboroza does this one infuriating thing in his prose where he refuses to space out an extra line before starting a quote box
Hey, I am not doing that all the time!
I don't think I could reliably call OP an alt of marlboroza - I see no noticeable connection here.
"Account AjdinS was active "Today at 04:02:02 PM", just 11 minutes before marlboroza posted this, both accounts have this green thingy :

Further, marlboroza replied to LFC in scam accusation topic and he also replied from AjdinS pretending he doesn't know LFC posted something just to look like they are not alt accounts.

And, as I don't have anything to say about subject and I don't like marlboroza I will just go with my regular off topic trolling, as usual."

Roll Eyes

rohang was speaking to me privately throughout the whole sportsbet mess & he seems a nice kid (think he’s young) so I added him to my trust list. [...] Is it really that important?
Well, if their feedback appears as trusted I would say it is important.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 05:01:11 PM

I feel like I’ve been victimised a bit on here the last week or two.

Thanks for showing how attacking and blind you are by supporting the flag against me. Couldn't imagine more baised users like you in DT1.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 05:45:53 PM

I'm confused. Has tilde been removed from everyone's keyboards or do we just love a fresh smell of a troll on a Sunday afternoon? If it's the latter - carry on, but in case y'all are actually concerned about trust system issues then you can do something about it. Get a new keyboard/phone if you must.

Considering you distrust most, if not all users' contributing to this thread, then you really must be confused if you think anyone's going to take you seriously at this point.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2020, 01:05:46 AM

Considering you distrust most, if not all users' contributing to this thread, then you really must be confused if you think anyone's going to take you seriously at this point.

That's not true. I don't distrust most, let alone all users contributing to this thread. And it doesn't matter since my post doesn't require trust. It's a statement of fact - everyone complaining about this issue can do something about it and very few had done so at the time of my post.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 02:00:43 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2023, 03:03:07 AM by Timelord2067

That's not true. I don't distrust most, let alone all users contributing to this thread. And it doesn't matter since my post doesn't require trust. It's a statement of fact - everyone complaining about this issue can do something about it and very few had done so at the time of my post.

You're like that angry kid in that animation that keeps pounding the keyboard until their eyes fall out and they pass out...

Most of those distrusts are just today.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2020, 02:47:49 AM

Most of those distrusts are just today.

By my count only two of those have posted in this thread but thank for making my point for me. Do the right thing instead of complaining.
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 6586

Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 08:05:17 AM

Thanks for showing how attacking and blind you are by supporting the flag against me. Couldn't imagine more baised users like you in DT1.

Instead of wandering around from a topic to another, like a grasshoper, you'd better head to a topic where your presence is not just necessary, but also several times requested by your friends marlboroza and JollyGood.

Thank you for the reminder  Grin

I see the main protagonist hacker1001101001 is still actively avoiding answering the allegations put to him so elegantly with evidence.

^^ Quick reminder from the OP:

May I remind everyone this topic isn't discussion about

1) Lauda
2) Nutildah
3) TECSHARE's trust list
4) JollyGood
5) yobit
6) Insert any other deflection

It is not nice at all, nor polite, to let the guests waiting for you for so much time, especially considering that they designed the party just for you. Cmon, grab your things and head to the party!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 08:32:55 AM

It is not nice at all, nor polite, to let the guests waiting for you for so much time, especially considering that they designed the party just for you. Cmon, grab your things and head to the party!

Go through the thread once again you dump degenerate, you would see there is nothing of an high risk involved with anything presented there against me. You have also acted on the fake, misleading and wrong flag on me, so I don't think you even care much about any of my explanations.

Cmon, stop trolling and go back to movies.

hacker has nothing better to do than stalking me inside the forum.
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 6586

Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 09:01:22 AM

Go through the thread once again you dump degenerate, you would see there is nothing of an high risk involved with anything presented there against me. You have also acted on the fake, misleading and wrong flag on me, so I don't think you even care much about any of my explanations.

As far as I see, the flag is supported also by these reputable members: Vod, Lauda, owlcatz, LFC_Bitcoin, marlboroza, klaaas, bob123, JollyGood, nullius, JayJuanGee, ChuckBuck, amishmanish. Most likely  none of the above dump degenerates did bother to read your peanuts brain explanations, huh?

Maybe they have more questions or maybe they didn't understand your neanderthal English - did you think about that? Anyway, take a tour in the topic designed especially for you and see what other questions were addressed toward you.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████