Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:36:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PHCoin] The Mission to stimulate Philippines Job Economy with PHCoin  (Read 51063 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
totoy

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:55:40 AM

I'm still getting accepted shares but I'm stuck at 8046 coins Huh Huh Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mike Scofield (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Community Driver #777 for PHC

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 10:57:29 AM

hello sir

first time to mine as solo why i got a bunch of rejects?

and the address below is not mine,

You can solo using the actual application without CMD prompt.
Eventually it will be pool based, but wanted to see some excited from new comers Smiley

Here is the steps
First, go to the same folder labeled PHCoin Windows Wallet 1.0
Edit your .conf file (coin.conf or PHCoin.conf) and include these nodes:

addnode=54.194.99.126
addnode=54.85.98.213
addnode=54.86.63.3
addnode=54.84.32.66
addnode=54.86.6.250

Next, inside the software, click on Help -> Debug Window
In the command box, type in setgenerate true -1

-1 = full course cores
-2 = medium range
-3 = third range
-4 = last range

type help in the command box to see a list of commands you can access.

getmininginfo is a popular one to people like to use.

I just ran it the command and here is what it looks like

03:56:56  getmininginfo

{
"blocks" : 9902,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00097655,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 3360,
"networkhashps" : 7512214,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

PHCoin is the coin with a mission... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=58999 <=
Mike Scofield (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 11:00:44 AM

Congrats PHCoin Network for breaking 10,000 blocks in the first part of the day!

03:59:34 getmininginfo
{
"blocks" : 10202,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00097655,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 2464,
"networkhashps" : 8118038,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

This is totally unlike any other coin; you earn more as a miner for now with profitability options at PHCoin Smiley

PHCoin is the coin with a mission... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=58999 <=
Aur3

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Embrace change

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:03:41 AM

So any pool?

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
Mike Scofield (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 11:04:41 AM

odd.. I am sure you've tried restarting, but can you make sure you got all the nodes connected to your .conf?

elviselvis101

Activity: 573

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:10:04 AM

elviselvis101, you are referring to same false positives that litecoin is running.
This is a litecoind based scrypt coin, so its ran by the same client.

Here is the litecoin-qt.exe which is identical except for the payout structure
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/fd11c19cfd94367c22beb202b20b9edd2ef65a12b2a23bda473b296a0c9683d8/analysis/

When I download the file you now refer to "litecoin-0.8.7.1-win32-setup.exe.asc" then upload it to virustotal, I get Detection ratio: 0 / 52, means 0 virus. So, I do not understand when you say its identical., could be my tech skill though.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:23:43 AM

50% premined scrypt clone with a gimmick ?

..no thanks  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
En2142

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:28:14 AM

question again

recently i see i have a transaction in my wallet then suddenly disappear, whats going on??

the wallet address below is not mine

http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l422/Enzone26/cryptyello/phcoinwalletstt_zps007b917a.jpg

my empty wallet

http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l422/Enzone26/cryptyello/walletempty_zps6618f31b.jpg

no traces of transaction after all,.

Mike Scofield (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 11:37:43 AM

question again

recently i see i have a transaction in my wallet then suddenly disappear, whats going on??

the wallet address below is not mine

my empty wallet

no traces of transaction after all,.

When did this start happening?

Checking into it.. I wonder if its a 51% attack since there is no decentralized pool attached to this?
Plus, something seems a little odd with the amount of coins being mined on the network.

elviselvis101

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:08:37 PM

I am getting 0 HW 0 rejects ad 0 coins whith 1400 Kh ...
totoy

Activity: 623

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:40:06 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 12:59:04 PM by totoy

odd.. I am sure you've tried restarting, but can you make sure you got all the nodes connected to your .conf?

Its working now, I think its just an orphan blocks
elviselvis101

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:48:43 PM

After giving up this morning, I now ask: any pools ?  Smiley
hashpuppy

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:15:25 PM

WTF. 50% premined coins.  I am the facebook group owner of Cryptominers Philippines https://www.facebook.com/groups/cryptominersph/.  We do not support this coin. 
Mike Scofield (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 03:29:01 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2014, 08:19:01 AM by Mike Scofield

PHCoin made an appearance for the first time in this thread in the rush to deliver this coin to Newcomers learning about Digital Currencies from the Philippines so that we can solve the problems developing on Labor Day which was the day this coin launched, May 1st 2014.  The team was proactively working at a fast rate to release the announcement of this coin as the new found solution to the Jobless Filipinos because the Labor Board will only offer a limited number of jobs in the Philippines. This will cause further problems and challenges in the Philippines leading to some people becoming homeless, death from starvation, and many other possibilities that will directly impact the Jobless people's lives and their families.

Do you know why PHCoin was created? It's more than just another Scrypt Clone coin. PHCoin is looking to introduce Freelancing Jobs Platform as another option for any freelancer to get rewards for posting a resume, finding a job, and getting hired. In addition, you pay virtually no fees compared to traditional job platforms that need funding from you, advertisers, employers, and any transaction that occurs; while the Jobs Platform we are working on won't be charging Freelancers; in fact, we will reward freelancers for participating with PHCoin and its job platform (set to release in 30 days).

PHCoin is ready to be the problem solver to the Jobless people who could be working within the decentralized (Digital Currency) communities; starting with PHCoin, rewarding Miners, Investors, Employers, Freelancers, and the Crypto Currency community.

PHCoin will relaunch and recreate the PHCoin Network:
Setting relaunch timer for this Sunday or any day after 05.04.2014
Edit: Doing some more code editing and extracting more insight- could take a bit longer- stay up to date in this thread.

The reason we are creating a new coin with a new PHCoin Network is because we simply rushed the process to launch the solution to the Labor problems in the Philippines. The problem occurred once we realized the SYNC issue causing an error in the configuration; causing abnormal amount of blocks to be mined at a low difficulty rate. The difficulty re-target should have been set to 7 minutes instead it was 72 hours. This means without much effort or hash power, the remaining coins will easily pop out of the network mining the entire coin  in about 72 hours.

PHCoin's Job Platform will be providing more job opportunities for the Philippines country, and opening
the doors for Freelancers anywhere in the world to help out with Digital Currency related projects.

We apologize the inconvenience this has caused; but as we all know errors and mistakes happen.  
Please shut off the miners or practice using this experimental wallet for now until the new coin wallet
is created with the new genesis block (PHCoin Network) launch date, stay tuned in this thread.

We Are Coming up with a Rewards Plan for miners (screenshot must be before the date of 05/02/2014).
If you decide to stick around the PHCoin community and you were mining before the new launch.
please take a screenshot of the current wallet software showing the time stamp at the (system tray) of your windows computer, and within the same screenshot, please display your bitcointalk username while you are logged in. A reward program from the premine will be distributed to those who were mining. Send me a private message with the link to the screenshot (premade) once the new wallet comes out; include your new PHCoin Address along with the screenshot in a private message (on launch day).   If you decided to stick around, Thank you, and we are coming up a rewards program for those miners that mined during this time, if you do not, I am certainly sorry this did not work out, and hope you check us out in the future.

Read the full article regarding the Philippines LABOR DAY (JOBLESS ANNOUNCEMENT) released by the Labor Board:
http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2014/05/01/1317955/no-surprise-gifts-workers-labor-day

Please register and start using the forums www.phcointalk.org so we can do giveaways, bounties, and distribution arrangements.

Ayakashi

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 04:03:00 AM

Wow.  How messed up can you get?

If you're serious about this, take more than a couple days to sort this out. Doesn't seem that you're at all ready.
MCOnyx

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:00:59 AM

Proof of Jobs, interesting idea, if you get it up and working. Usually people don't trust premined coins, but this one has worthy cause, global crisis
is affecting lives everywhere. I'll be keeping my eye on this one. Hopefully you can get it on exchange soon.

VidioShare:  VHQRWnpV2MX9WBEnR5NbF4D2gqfkAZbW1H

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QWfwFHPJ2GMnW5cMCY6RA7vkfQsBS1P4aL
Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. StF84GSmES8FSNQdTdhse95CdEYrngdro9
elviselvis101

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:38:24 AM

PHCoin made an appearance for the first time in this thread in the rush to deliver this coin to Newcomers learning about Digital Currencies from the Philippines so that we can solve the problems developing on Labor Day which was the day this coin launched, May 1st 2014.  The team was proactively working at a fast rate to release the announcement of this coin as the new found solution to the Jobless Filipinos because the Labor Board will only offer a limited number of jobs in the Philippines. This will cause further problems and challenges in the Philippines leading to some people becoming homeless, death from starvation, and many other possibilities that will directly impact the Jobless people's lives and their families.

Do you know why PHCoin was created? It's more than just another Scrypt Clone coin. PHCoin is looking to introduce Freelancing Jobs Platform as another option for any freelancer to get rewards for posting a resume, finding a job, and getting hired. In addition, you pay virtually no fees compared to traditional job platforms that need funding from you, advertisers, employers, and any transaction that occurs; while the Jobs Platform we are working on won't be charging Freelancers; in fact, we will reward freelancers for participating with PHCoin and its job platform (set to release in 30 days).

PHCoin is ready to be the problem solver to the Jobless people who could be working within the decentralized (Digital Currency) communities; starting with PHCoin, rewarding Miners, Investors, Employers, Freelancers, and the Crypto Currency community.

The reason we are creating a new coin with a new PHCoin Network is because we simply rushed the process to launch the solution to the Labor problems in the Philippines. The problem occurred once we realized the SYNC issue causing an error in the configuration; causing abnormal amount of blocks to be mined at a low difficulty rate. The difficulty re-target should have been set to 7 minutes instead it was 72 hours. This means without much effort or hash power, the remaining coins will easily pop out of the network mining the entire coin  in about 72 hours. This will be fixed on the relaunch as of 05.04.2014 and we appreciate your on-going support to PHCoin.

PHCoin's Job Platform will be providing more job opportunities for the Philippines country, and opening
the doors for Freelancers anywhere in the world to help out with Digital Currency related projects.

We apologize the inconvenience this has caused; but as we all know errors and mistakes happen. 
Please shut off the miners or practice using this experimental wallet for now until the new coin wallet
is created with the new genesis block (PHCoin Network) launch date is estimated for 05.04.2014

We Are Coming up with a Rewards Plan for miners (screenshot must be before the date of 05/02/2014).
If you decide to stick around the PHCoin community and you were mining before the new launch.
please take a screenshot of the current wallet software showing the time stamp at the (system tray) of your windows computer, and within the same screenshot, please display your bitcointalk username while you are logged in. A reward program from the premine will be distributed to those who were mining. Send me a private message with the link to the screenshot (premade) once the new wallet comes out; include your new PHCoin Address along with the screenshot in a private message (on launch day).   If you decided to stick around, Thank you, and we are coming up a rewards program for those miners that mined during this time, if you do not, I am certainly sorry this did not work out, and hope you check us out in the future.

Read the full article regarding the Philippines LABOR DAY (JOBLESS ANNOUNCEMENT) released by the Labor Board:
http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2014/05/01/1317955/no-surprise-gifts-workers-labor-day

Today when you write this, the date is 05/02/2014 and you write;  "(screenshot must be before the date of 05/02/2014)"
Is it ok that the screenshot is from today ?
MCOnyx

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:01:57 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2014, 11:16:49 AM by MCOnyx

Would it be ok, to show transactions from wallet showing I mined before today with today's date?
Too bad about difficulty error, mined 108 blocks before noticing your post, waste of power :/

VidioShare:  VHQRWnpV2MX9WBEnR5NbF4D2gqfkAZbW1H

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QWfwFHPJ2GMnW5cMCY6RA7vkfQsBS1P4aL
Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. StF84GSmES8FSNQdTdhse95CdEYrngdro9
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:49:08 AM

PHCoin made an appearance for the first time in this thread in the rush to deliver this coin to Newcomers learning about Digital Currencies from the Philippines so that we can solve the problems developing on Labor Day which was the day this coin launched, May 1st 2014.  The team was proactively working at a fast rate to release the announcement of this coin as the new found solution to the Jobless Filipinos because the Labor Board will only offer a limited number of jobs in the Philippines. This will cause further problems and challenges in the Philippines leading to some people becoming homeless, death from starvation, and many other possibilities that will directly impact the Jobless people's lives and their families.

The reason we are creating a new coin with a new PHCoin Network is because we simply rushed the process to launch the solution to the Labor problems in the Philippines. The problem occurred once we realized the SYNC issue causing an error in the configuration; causing abnormal amount of blocks to be mined at a low difficulty rate. The difficulty re-target should have been set to 7 minutes instead it was 72 hours. This means without much effort or hash power, the remaining coins will easily pop out of the network mining the entire coin  in about 72 hours. This will be fixed on the relaunch as of 05.04.2014 and we appreciate your on-going support to PHCoin.

is created with the new genesis block (PHCoin Network) launch date is estimated for 05.04.2014

please take a screenshot of the current wallet software showing the time stamp at the (system tray) of your windows computer, and within the same screenshot, please display your bitcointalk username while you are logged in. A reward program from the premine will be distributed to those who were mining. Send me a private message with the link to the screenshot (premade) once the new wallet comes out; include your new PHCoin Address along with the screenshot in a private message (on launch day).   If you decided to stick around, Thank you, and we are coming up a rewards program for those miners that mined during this time, if you do not, I am certainly sorry this did not work out, and hope you check us out in the future.

Can you change the algo to x11 or something cooler like groestl and etc? Coz its summer here in PH and cards run soo hot.

sorry can't embed videos. Smiley

Mike Scofield (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 01:16:01 PM

@elevis, yes, as long as the screenshot is recent showing you had a wallet before the time period of today, then you are fine.
@kikeda, looking into X11 with other developers. hmm, should be useful: not sure if it can be ready for Sunday put we can push it back further if necessary.
@MCOnyx, yes, that is fine.  I know the feeling, everyone was shocked at the rate being mined.

I want to point another one of your posts:
Proof of Jobs, interesting idea, if you get it up and working. Usually people don't trust premined coins, but this one has worthy cause, global crisis
is affecting lives everywhere. I'll be keeping my eye on this one. Hopefully you can get it on exchange soon.

This is exactly the purpose of the premine: Proof of Jobs + Proof of Distribution (within the Jobs Platform, PHCoin Job Rewards, PHCoin Non-Job Rewards, Charitable donations in PHC, helping the homeless, and other ways to distribute coins) all of this will be broken down in a transparency document with wallets and addresses sync'd together. In addition, we are looking to work with the Philippines most trusted ESCROW Service by Dabs.

Together, we will make this a better place and PHCoin will stand out against the POWER that is not offering anymore jobs because they want to save money for their CORPORATE pocket books. This strikes a nerve for me and the team, and we will not let this happen.  PHCoin will be the resolution to it all. 

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: