Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:02:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 2100$ 1TH/S MINERS 2 PCS LKETC.COM  (Read 1293 times)
Deja

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 10:13:03 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2014, 10:27:58 AM by Deja

If you looked at the thread AtomicStrike posted for you to see you would have backed out already.

As AtomicStrike tried to tell you.

The user (hamer84) on that thread was selling the same items, using the same pictures that were taken for him by a supplier called userPC, usertPC is also a member on these forums and posted on there trying to warn people. The original post has now been removed by hamer84.

To me that says he hasn't got any to sell and is just trying to get your BTC, guess it kind of serves you right for making such a low offer but who am I to judge Wink

Be careful and do you own due diligence on the escrow company, it's your money at risk, no-one elses Smiley

Thank you, and thanks to Atomicstrike for signaling the scammer.  Smiley

To me that says he hasn't got any to sell and is just trying to get your BTC, guess it kind of serves you right for making such a low offer but who am I to judge Wink

...a newbie in buying and selling at market price I guess, caveat emptor!
First it is despicable to try to scam someone who makes you an offer, be it low or high... it is still an offer. What gives you the right to steal?

Second, I do not care what expenses/fees/whatever he took. 3 BTC for 1 THs at current difficulty/BTC price will ROI after ~75 days and give me a 1.5 BTC profit in ~7 months.

To me it's fair, but who am I to judge Wink

No problem, like I said, it's your money to do with as you see fit.

I said nothing about stealing, it was meant as a joke but obviously you misread it Sad

Never mind, at least you didn't get ripped off, that's the main thing Smiley

Edit:

For future reference, people normally only accept low offers via PM if they are going to rip you off, otherwise there would be no reason it couldn't be posted in public that they have been sold to you Wink

Normally the reason is they are hoping for another mug punter to come along thinking they are as clever as you and he/she gets paid twice for the same items that don't even exist in the first place Sad

Who is the newbie buyer/seller/trader now?

You don't know me so please don't try and label me as something I am most definitely NOT Smiley

grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 10:48:34 AM

Sir, can you tell me how much does this 1 TH/s miner mine in a day (in terms of BTC).
Killerloop

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:10:04 AM

For future reference, people normally only accept low offers via PM if they are going to rip you off, otherwise there would be no reason it couldn't be posted in public that they have been sold to you Wink

Thank you for insight. Yet as I pointed out I had nothing to fear since money would go through a trusted escrow I already dealt with (hero member of the forum) and I would release it only on equipment working and hashing on my hands.
Of course when I said this our dear OP ran like the wind.  Cheesy Cheesy

Normally the reason is they are hoping for another mug punter to come along thinking they are as clever as you and he/she gets paid twice for the same items that don't even exist in the first place Sad

Who is the newbie buyer/seller/trader now?

You of course, I do not understand why you keep acting like one  Huh
Your opinion on the matter wasn't asked for, yet you thought it was a good idea to say "you deserve to be scammed because you made a low (in your opinion) offer"

I pointed out, with math, that my offer was fair. There is no point in arguing against math, it makes you look like a fool instead of a serious user which you claim you are.

If you think I made bad calculations then show me why, I can always improve, otherwise you are just making a fool of yourself.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
Deja

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 11:43:26 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2014, 11:53:45 AM by Deja

Quote from: Killerloop
You of course, I do not understand why you keep acting like one  Huh
Your opinion on the matter wasn't asked for, yet you thought it was a good idea to say "you deserve to be scammed because you made a low (in your opinion) offer"

I pointed out, with math, that my offer was fair. There is no point in arguing against math, it makes you look like a fool instead of a serious user which you claim you are.

If you think I made bad calculations then show me why, I can always improve, otherwise you are just making a fool of yourself.

Quote from: Killerloop
"you deserve to be scammed because you made a low (in your opinion) offer"

I didn't write that, but I did say after that you obviously/clearly "misread" what I had written Huh

Yes it was a low offer in my opinion but I had no interest in buying and don't have one to sell.

I was just trying to help you or stop you from making a FOOL of yourself. I won't bother in future. I'll just laugh at you from behind my computer screen Wink

Would YOU have accepted YOUR offer if you were the seller of said hardware, IF you actually had it in stock/ready to ship?

I doubt it but your "maths" is shit hot right :p

Good luck in the future  Grin

Edit:

Did you notice the next mug punters post above yours, they're even a Member, not just a Jr. Member like you or even a Newbie like me  Roll Eyes

Killerloop

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:50:39 AM

I was just trying to help you or stop you from making a FOOL of yourself. I won't bother in future. I'll just laugh at you from behind my computer screen Wink

I second your idea  Smiley

/thread

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
Killerloop

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:58:56 PM

Deja,

Dont waste your breath on Killerloop the guy is a complete wanker with an attitude problem.

Forever low balling everyone for hardware but check what he tries to charge,  I think in 1 post he tried to charge about 30% more than new price for an Antminer A1

And you are the same dude who made the user "xray." emulating a trusted forum member just to make a post like this one Wink

Really, follow your own advice... ignore me!! after all we are not going to make any deal so why waste your time? Wink

Deja

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 01:31:09 PM

Deja,

Dont waste your breath on Killerloop the guy is a complete wanker with an attitude problem.

Forever low balling everyone for hardware but check what he tries to charge,  I think in 1 post he tried to charge about 30% more than new price for an Antminer A1

And you are the same dude who made the user "xray." emulating a trusted forum member just to make a post like this one Wink

Really, follow your own advice... ignore me!! after all we are not going to make any deal so why waste your time? Wink

I didn't mean to cause any problems, I was just trying to help YOU!

@Water-kel. Thanks but I already realised that Killerloop is an illiterate mathematical genius  Tongue

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: