Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:51:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MHA] Mental Health Awareness Coin - X11 - KGW - Released LAUNCHED!  (Read 21719 times)
unlock.mk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:32:15 AM

It's gonna be mess with pools.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MHA (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:49:58 AM

I have decided to keep to the original launch date as this gives us more time to sort out pools etc
unlock.mk

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:57:37 AM

I have decided to keep to the original launch date as this gives us more time to sort out pools etc

Nice decision. it's more professional.
Be sure to have at least 3 working pools, with us,eu and asia servers.
Be sure to have exchange place, to be able to trade from beggining.
Be sure to have 1 multipool from beggining.
those therms are cruicial to have succesuful coin.
MHA (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:13:58 PM

Nice decision. it's more professional.
Be sure to have at least 3 working pools, with us,eu and asia servers.
Be sure to have exchange place, to be able to trade from beggining.
Be sure to have 1 multipool from beggining.
those therms are cruicial to have succesuful coin.

Thank you for your valuable advice. Its appreciated.
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 03:54:00 PM

Good choice, I think t's best to stick with the original plan.  Smiley

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 04:00:53 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 04:18:40 PM by CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

mha.charityminingpools.com - PRE-REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!

Come mine while making a difference.

Mandatory 0.75% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.  

(If you know of a creditable Mental Health Awareness Charity that accepts BTC or MHA to donate to I will change the donations to go there instead)

STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.75% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.75% Pool Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.75% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.75% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
MHA (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:06:04 PM

Thanks for the pool CharityMiningPools Smiley
unlock.mk

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:06:19 PM

CharityMiningPools register

Token expired, please try again

edit, it is ok now.

wow, great looking pool, i hope it will have 10GH
kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:08:46 PM

this is such a weird coin name...but sure
MHA (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:57:14 PM

Still looking for pools if anyone is interested, 2 confirmed so far and one willing to set one up.

If you can offer any other help for the coin, blockchain etc that would be fantastic
cursednova

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:08:48 PM

I'm going to be complexity honest  i have been on medicine since i was 8 years old and i'm turning 24 next month. I am still on medication for depressions skizoid personality bi polar disorder epilepsy so i feel like i want to believe this coin is for the better but i just feel like we need more than your word. Are there any medical articles announcing this coin? any adoptions to fairly reputable charity websites?

I just feel like more of these coins coming out say they have good intentions though this is why i feel you should provide proof before launch because there has been a pre mine and i feel like it should start out mostly to charities that have adopted your coin.

Anyways these are my questions & thoughts.
MHA (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:28:36 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2014, 06:01:07 PM by MHA

I'm going to be complexity honest  i have been on medicine since i was 8 years old and i'm turning 24 next month. I am still on medication for depressions skizoid personality bi polar disorder epilepsy so i feel like i want to believe this coin is for the better but i just feel like we need more than your word. Are there any medical articles announcing this coin? any adoptions to fairly reputable charity websites?

I just feel like more of these coins coming out say they have good intentions though this is why i feel you should provide proof before launch because there has been a pre mine and i feel like it should start out mostly to charities that have adopted your coin.

Anyways these are my questions & thoughts.

To be completely honest I have Bi-Polar disorder, I have contacted charities but most want a big sum of money ($10000/£5000) before they will get involved or even let me use their name,  I am awaiting replies from some of the smaller charities to see if they say the same, All charities I am giving to are accepting donations.

The problem is most people don't understand cryptocurrency, especially most fundraisers and they just ignore it and pass it of when it could be a huge opportunity. I have tried my darn hardest to get this out there for the charities spending nights awake writing letters, not going to work etc But most are not getting it. This still however doesn't mean I cannot donate 2% of premine to them when the time comes which is exactly what I plan to do.

if anyone has any ideas how we can persuade/get on board some of these charities or are willing to write to them then please help me out.  
bamsterdam

Activity: 453
Merit: 261

Look Morty magic internet money

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:39:02 AM

I think its a great idea but cursednova is right there must be some ensurance that you will give away the primine. Your word sadly cant be enough in the cryptoworld to much liars and scammers who would cross every line to make some money. So again great idea but fix the ensurance. Also where must the value come from after the donations are made ? If its a coin ment to donate will it be hard to atract buyers that are needed for price increasing ? or maybe I miss something here?
MHA (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:19:50 PM

I have spoken to a few different charities today, once which is willing to "try" to accept bitcoin as donation method which would be fantastic and get more involved with the project.

This way I would have a charity on board and a proof of donation from that chairty.

It all looks to be going uphill today, all we need now are some pools!
Mopi Salangk7

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:22:31 PM

I have had a long conversation with someone from one of the charities, They believe we should launch today so that's a week before mental health awareness week. so we can get some stability and bring it up with them then and maybe they will be more interested in putting time into the project themselves.

What is everyone's thoughts on this? I Kinda agree but it will be hard pushed to get pools ready.
waiting for in boat!
MHA (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:32:41 PM

I have had a long conversation with someone from one of the charities, They believe we should launch today so that's a week before mental health awareness week. so we can get some stability and bring it up with them then and maybe they will be more interested in putting time into the project themselves.

What is everyone's thoughts on this? I Kinda agree but it will be hard pushed to get pools ready.
waiting for in boat!

Which means?
ntz

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:38:35 PM

Betahash.com - Mental Health Awareness Coin pool
http://betahash.com/getting_started

- Anonymous pool, no registration required

- Autopayouts from 0.01 Mental Health Awareness Coin once an hour

- Powerful Dedicated servers with SSD

- 10 Gbit/s network

- Stratum,  PROP Payouts , 1% fee

- Live stats

Our pool will be ready after coin launch
MHA (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:43:09 PM

Thank you very much Smiley
Flower-clothes

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:43:47 PM

You can go where transactions
guolong9988

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:18:08 AM

http://mha.nmgpool.com/

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP
Server Location: China/America
Pro Hardware: Connections: 10 gigabit network hypervisor/storage. Direct connection to AIMX, MSX
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 16 powerful CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.

Security:
Two different geo-locations Hot wallets (primary and instant back-up).
Offline secured cold Wallet.
Automated back-ups and warning system for operators.
Ddos protecion.

You are more than welcome to mine with us!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: