Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:00:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901793 times)
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:37:53 PM

All the coins think the same way...being accepted in shops, internetshops, gamblingsites, games...etc. Think different and let the others follow eachother like sheep. They all do the same thing, so wait untill they succeed and then follow the same path. Now spend your energie on something else....Make your coin have value for inverstors....That's what BK should concentrate on, that what he supossed to be good in. Not finding some shops....come on, wake up!
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maxsinner

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:42:00 PM

All the coins think the same way...being accepted in shops, internetshops, gamblingsites, games...etc. Think different and let the others follow eachother like sheep. They all do the same thing, so wait untill they succeed and then follow the same path. Now spend your energie on something else....Make your coin have value for inverstors....That's what BK should concentrate on, that what he supossed to be good in. Not finding some shops....come on, wake up!

+1 reading about pedo meters, tips and waitresses makes me feel I made the wrong investment.
kehtolo

Activity: 707
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:46:54 PM

+1 reading about pedo meters, tips and waitresses makes me feel I made the wrong investment.

I can agree with this.. it is disheartening to say the least to read about these things.

The next 24 hours are critical!
neuroMode

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:49:27 PM

Good Morning All

My project for today is to find a provider of prepaid cards that I can load different amounts of NAUT and then sell to people who want to buy for long term investment.  Does anybody know who does this?

BK

You may want to try http://www.crypto-cards.com/

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:50:36 PM

You didn't make a bad investment. This coin is undervalued as no other. I think that the rate for this moment should be around 50K Sat. However there is one multipool that is mining full speed for weeks now only on NAUT. And minners are no investors in general. They mine and dump, if they can every hour.
FlyingMongoose

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:52:26 PM

I can agree with this.. it is disheartening to say the least to read about these things.

These are just community speculative ideas. The community were asked for ideas . do you have one or are you just going to be a fudster?

qoinpro.com/951c974b34f66cc68e805832df0c9d8c
maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:53:36 PM

These are just community speculative ideas. The community were asked for ideas . do you have one or are you just going to be a fudster?

Have you checked anything I wrote so far today or you just jumped on my last post and decided to call me a fudster?
kehtolo

Activity: 707

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:10:21 PM

Have you checked anything I wrote so far today or you just jumped on my last post and decided to call me a fudster?

Haha.. and i thought it was me he was calling a FUD'ster (which, would of been a first!)
Anyway.. not to be too technical, but the above hardly qualifies as FUD as I understand it.

Not to get too off topic.. I understand Brian's pitch.  I get it. He wan't a stable coin that merchantcs can accept and know that the NAUT they received will be worth *at least* what it was worth at ttransaction time. That the coin appreciates in value over time at a certain rate, and that it is ssafe for Wall St. (high net worth investors) to put funds into without the worry some of the other altcoins. i.e. that it is stable.
If this works, then we are in for one hell of a ride.
I'm constantly on the lookout for related news that would boost my investor confidence.. that is why i come here!!
It will come though, i believe.

The next 24 hours are critical!
Doging

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:26:12 PM

Get the cards sorted out, distribute as many as possible while price still low, lay down some specifics for POS and sit back and watch the price start to climb.

If the cards start to move it could provide stability while the miners continue to dump and fairer distribution is always good.

NAUT are under seven cents now and that's an excellent selling point to outsiders, I can still see amazing returns at this price.

The rest will surely follow.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:46:55 PM

When does mining end for NAUT?

Probably not any time soon, were at 3.3m?
Someone...some THING has been dumping for like 2 weeks.

Then there's also XDQ to worry about.
Why its paired with NAUT? I will never understand

It could be XDQ Miners dumping to NAUT then dumping to BTC, but ultimately complaining about dumps and other coins is counter-productive to improving this one. Lets brainstorm peoples. I've already PM'd BK my idea on what I'm building, and I am not yet prepared to announce it. But lets start looking at options, I also posted some sort of exercise incentive based program, earn naut that way.

Not sure what else we can do.

Actually some of XDQ miners hold in long term and also hold NAUT, selling both coins only for BTC.

I think 24 hour volume on allcrypt is only 500 XDQ or about 2500 NAUT.

We need a hint about POS. Will it be implemented before or after all coins are mined?

BK said in one of his recent posts that PoS will be implemented "very soon". It sounded like  he plans to do it a lot earlier before end of PoW. But it's possible that I might have misinterpreted him.

The plan is to implement before PoW mining ends BUT my idea for PoS is more complicated than originally anticipated so it is taking a little longer than expected.

Can you be a bit more transparent? Share your idea and how it will work.

Also, wasn't the plan to post the NSF balances and activity somewhere? This should probably be on your website. It could probably be automated using the exchanges APIs.
FlyingMongoose

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:53:53 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 03:05:15 PM by FlyingMongoose

It could be XDQ Miners dumping to NAUT then dumping to BTC, but ultimately complaining about dumps and other coins is counter-productive to improving this one. Lets brainstorm peoples. I've already PM'd BK my idea on what I'm building, and I am not yet prepared to announce it. But lets start looking at options, I also posted some sort of exercise incentive based program, earn naut that way.

Actually some of XDQ miners hold in long term and also hold NAUT, selling both coins only for BTC.

We need a hint about POS. Will it be implemented before or after all coins are mined?

BK said in one of his recent posts that PoS will be implemented "very soon". It sounded like  he plans to do it a lot earlier before end of PoW. But it's possible that I might have misinterpreted him.

The plan is to implement before PoW mining ends BUT my idea for PoS is more complicated than originally anticipated so it is taking a little longer than expected.

Also, wasn't the plan to post the NSF balances and activity somewhere? This should probably be on your website. It could probably be automated using the exchanges APIs.

No business will ever release a promise of a product until they can guarantee delivery. If a promise is made and they can't deliver then people lose faith in the brand, product, or business. Is why Apple doesn't really reveal a lot of new products or features until their WWDC. Pretty much everything in between is rumor and speculation.

And to maxsinner, I did read your other posts, I apologize for calling you a fudster, note I have been about half asleep most the day, worked late last night and so somewhat irritable. The pedometer thing was just something to throw out there. You gotta remember, brainstorming sessions throw lots of bullshit ideas out until something sticks, or someone builds something off of that idea. Now I do have a far better idea than that I have shared with BK (and he seems to like), but it is not something I'm ready to share with the group yet as it has quite a ways to go before it's ready.

PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:04:57 PM

No business will ever release a promise of a product until they can guarantee delivery. If a promise is made and they can't deliver then people lose faith in the brand, product, or business. Is why Apple doesn't really reveal a lot of new products or features until their WWDC. Pretty much everything in between is rumor and speculation.

Who asked for a promise?
FlyingMongoose

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:06:01 PM

Who asked for a promise?

Just because it wasn't asked for doesn't mean people won't take it that way.

IncreaseMyT

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 04:58:35 PM

dump your coin on me
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:39:46 PM

https://coinking.io

Nautiluscoin: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:3362
   Scrypt Multipool: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:7777

About COINKING.io
   40+ Coins
   1% Pool Fee
   Custom Coded from the ground up for scalability
   Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, SHA256 Support
   Multipools for Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, SHA256
   American, European, and Asian stratum servers
   Auto-Convert block rewards to BTC/DOGE/LTC/FLT/VTC/CINNI/DRK/BC/PC
   Dedicated (Single Coin) Mining Ports for every coin
   Email and SMS Alerts for everything!
   SMS (Text Message) Two Factor Auth
   DDoS Protection
   Automated Mining Script Generator for cgminer and cudaminer! (Optimized Settings for many cards)
   Refer other miners and earn 1% on all referrals with our innovative referral system

Support
   URL: https://coinking.io
   Email: admin@coinking.io
   IRC: irc.freenode.net #coinking

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

cryptoba

Activity: 435

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:17:46 PM

Hi,

I need a download link for windows wallet 32 Bit, the one on official website is not working.

Thanks
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:25:05 PM

Hi,

I need a download link for windows wallet 32 Bit, the one on official website is not working.

Thanks

Are you saying the link didn't work, or the wallet didn't work? The link worked fine for me. It dled the installer without issue.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/nautiluscoin/nautiluscoin-1.1.0-win32-setup.exe
cypz

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:16:39 AM

More proof of stake info pls

superfluouso

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:26:13 AM

Just thought I'd mention that nautilus was added as a coin that can be tracked on the BlockStreet app (iOS and I think Android).  For those familiar with Zeroblock, the BlockStreet app is very similiar with the exception that it allows you to easily check prices of various alts.  While there are hundreds of alts the devs for this app could choose from, not all of them are available so I thought it was cool of them to include Nautilus. Smiley
Fredericolitch

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:45:56 AM

9696 sat, cheap coins Cheesy

Mintpal :
24 Hr Volume 18.138 BTC
Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: