Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:56:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901793 times)
chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 08:16:05 PM

So you still think that this coin isn't dead?
So you still think that BRIAN KELLY isn't a scammer?
So you still think Flyingmongoose gives you honest information?
So you still think you should read the book of BK?

If so....YOU DESERVE TO LOOSE ALL YOUR MONEY!!!!

So funny 'pro-investor' tells us the coin is dead the very day BK posts an update. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 08:20:49 PM

Oh, every basher I have ever met has misspelled the word lose/Loser.

I know you won't remember this in a few days but loose/looser is not lose/loser.

And yes yes, thank you for yet another warning.  

Meanwhile, I'll do my best to get to 3%, that way I can shout at BK all day long for blocking me on Twitter and he won't be able to do anything about it.

Give me just a few more days, Brian.

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 08:22:59 PM

So funny 'pro-investor' tells us the coin is dead the very day BK posts an update. 

Brian posted an update?  Where?

Well, that means the manipulation and accumulation stage is done.

I'm glad I was the one who finally blew out their sell walls and made them realize it's game-time.  haha!

delong

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 08:44:37 PM

Brian posted an update?  Where?

Well, that means the manipulation and accumulation stage is done.

I'm glad I was the one who finally blew out their sell walls and made them realize it's game-time.  haha!

Here's the update: http://bit.ly/1DY8WZb

Apparently, there will be a series of updates (next one supposed to be 3/1), all on the NautilusCoin website and tweeted about via the NautilusCoin Twitter feed... No more BCT for BK, according to that linked update.
pro-investor

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 09:05:32 PM

Not sure about any of those questions, but I do know that people need to learn the difference between 'lose' and 'loose'... Fucking irritating; if you're going to rant, at least get your grammar right...

I don't give a fuck about your english grammar....you understand what I mean.

...and WOW...an update....now I am a believer again..LOL

halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 09:25:25 PM

Finally, well done BK, it is at least a great solution for the time being. See, he could have done this such announcement way before... I hope he wont lose the communication again once in a while. Lets see where these all are going from here.
delong

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 10:48:41 PM

Not sure about any of those questions, but I do know that people need to learn the difference between 'lose' and 'loose'... Fucking irritating; if you're going to rant, at least get your grammar right...

I don't give a fuck about your english grammar....you understand what I mean.

...and WOW...an update....now I am a believer again..LOL

I understand that you seem to care more about taunting people and spewing petulant rants than using a language correctly... and that's probably all I need to understand, really.
worth

Activity: 558

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:47:14 PM

I can't blame Brian Kelly for deciding to avoid BCT.  This thread and the moderated one are perfect examples of why.

Guys gotta keep in mind we are not the intended market for NAUT - it's his wealthy investment clients and CNBC viewers. He'll do what he feels best on his schedule and I'm sure he doesn't care one satoshi what people here think about him... which is the correct decision from a business standpoint.
pro-investor

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:09:57 AM

I can't blame Brian Kelly for deciding to avoid BCT.  This thread and the moderated one are perfect examples of why.

Guys gotta keep in mind we are not the intended market for NAUT - it's his wealthy investment clients and CNBC viewers. He'll do what he feels best on his schedule and I'm sure he doesn't care one satoshi what people here think about him... which is the correct decision from a business standpoint.

That is where you are wrong.
When he started this coin he came here to look for investors and he found them here. BK promissed a lot of things here, but none of them have become reality. Because of these false promisses people start to ask questions, questions that BK doesn't like because they are true.

To avoid those questions BK and his partner in crime Flyingmongoose avoid this forum that they created.
This is wrong and NOT a correct decision from a business standpoint. it is stikking your head in the sand.

You say that WE are not the intended market for NAUT? WHY did he start here? HE can't get a single investor from "his" investment clients.....why? because the product SUCKS!!!

There is no developer that maintains/develops this coin, BK doesn't have a clue what crypto is nor can he convince people to invest in this. The only thing he can is promise things and take your money....

Good luck with your dream
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 09:57:21 AM

What money is BK taking?

He is losing money by paying developers and he is dirtying his reputation.

If BK wants to make any money on NAUT and salvage his reputation then he has to do something with NAUT.

And I'm pretty sure he now owns over 50% of NAUT which is what this whole circus act has been about.

So now it is well worth it for BK to actually invest [heavily] in NAUT.

And that's exactly how the game is gamed, on Wall Street!  Wink

delong

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:52:14 PM

And I'm pretty sure he now owns over 50% of NAUT which is what this whole circus act has been about.

So now it is well worth it for BK to actually invest [heavily] in NAUT.

And that's exactly how the game is gamed, on Wall Street!  Wink

To avoid those questions BK and his partner in crime Flyingmongoose avoid this forum that they created.
This is wrong and NOT a correct decision from a business standpoint. it is stikking your head in the sand.

You say that WE are not the intended market for NAUT? WHY did he start here? HE can't get a single investor from "his" investment clients.....why? because the product SUCKS!!!

There is no developer that maintains/develops this coin, BK doesn't have a clue what crypto is nor can he convince people to invest in this. The only thing he can is promise things and take your money....

I'm going to miss the conspiracy theories, the misspellings and careless grammar, the perseveration, the rantings, the sociopathic schadenfreude, the troll-trolling and everything else here...

Ah, who am I kidding, I'll still visit this thread - not for hope of news now that BK and jyap will likely (and wisely) be avoiding this online sewer, but for the laughs from all the internet inarticulates. 

Hugs and kisses!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 07:12:20 PM

I'm going to miss the conspiracy theories, the misspellings and careless grammar, the perseveration, the rantings, the sociopathic schadenfreude, the troll-trolling and everything else here...

Ah, who am I kidding, I'll still visit this thread - not for hope of news now that BK and jyap will likely (and wisely) be avoiding this online sewer, but for the laughs from all the internet inarticulates. 

Hugs and kisses!

Can I be the sociopathic schanderfoodle one?

xoxo,

Vladi   Wink

delong

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:58:53 PM

Hugs and kisses!

Can I be the sociopathic schanderfoodle one?

xoxo,

Vladi   Wink

ha!  i saw you as more of a conspiracy theorist than sociopath, but sure - why not?  i'm thinking my own BCT role is general troll-trolling asshole, but maybe i should aim higher...
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 11:29:29 PM

ha!  i saw you as more of a conspiracy theorist than sociopath, but sure - why not?  i'm thinking my own BCT role is general troll-trolling asshole, but maybe i should aim higher...

Always aim higher, brother.

Until you're "blue" in the face.  Now that's "aiming for the stars - 2,000 points of light"[wink wink]

worth

Activity: 558

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:32:48 AM

When he started this coin he came here to look for investors and he found them here. BK promissed a lot of things here, but none of them have become reality. Because of these false promisses people start to ask questions, questions that BK doesn't like because they are true.

Dude, think that one through a little more.

Kelly deals with multi-million dollar clients. What kind of investor in that category is he going to find on BTC? None. And he has always known that because it's obvious.

He came here to do R&D.

He got what he needed, plus plenty of extra FUD and other tedium, and he moved on.  Bitcoin is *just* mature enough for certain types of Wall St. style investors to dip their toes into it and altcoins are not really there yet, and I'm sure he's well aware of this and had no intention of marketing NAUT to his clientele this soon even if POS had turned out to be easier to implement. 

In time his clients will be asking him about what crypto they should invest in and by that point he'll have the bugs ironed out of Nautilus and he'll hand it do them.  Much easier to sell to a market that comes to you because they see all the big players (from his clients' perspective), rather than try selling it to a market who doesn't even really understand what the hell cryptocurrency even is yet. 

Make sense?
pro-investor

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:25:37 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 03:32:47 PM by pro-investor

Kelly deals with multi-million dollar clients. What kind of investor in that category is he going to find on BTC? None. And he has always known that because it's obvious.

He came here to do R&D.

He got what he needed, plus plenty of extra FUD and other tedium, and he moved on.  Bitcoin is *just* mature enough for certain types of Wall St. style investors to dip their toes into it and altcoins are not really there yet, and I'm sure he's well aware of this and had no intention of marketing NAUT to his clientele this soon even if POS had turned out to be easier to implement.  

In time his clients will be asking him about what crypto they should invest in and by that point he'll have the bugs ironed out of Nautilus and he'll hand it do them.  Much easier to sell to a market that comes to you because they see all the big players (from his clients' perspective), rather than try selling it to a market who doesn't even really understand what the hell cryptocurrency even is yet.  

Make sense?

You proberly also believe there is a GOD, go to church every week and allow the priest to have sex with your children and then try to convince people that that is the way how god wants it.

amdfxman1701

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 05:03:41 PM

You proberly also believe there is a GOD, go to church every week and allow the priest to have sex with your children and then try to convince people that that is the way how god wants it.

lol, someone has a personal chip on their shoulder.  Shocked

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
chocobo

Activity: 540

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 03:22:29 AM

He came here to do R&D.

He got what he needed, plus plenty of extra FUD and other tedium, and he moved on.  Bitcoin is *just* mature enough for certain types of Wall St. style investors to dip their toes into it and altcoins are not really there yet, and I'm sure he's well aware of this and had no intention of marketing NAUT to his clientele this soon even if POS had turned out to be easier to implement.  

In time his clients will be asking him about what crypto they should invest in and by that point he'll have the bugs ironed out of Nautilus and he'll hand it do them.  Much easier to sell to a market that comes to you because they see all the big players (from his clients' perspective), rather than try selling it to a market who doesn't even really understand what the hell cryptocurrency even is yet.  

Make sense?

I think you proberly just make yourself look like an idiot when ever you are trying to be taken seriously.
delong

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 03:33:54 PM

He came here to do R&D.

He got what he needed, plus plenty of extra FUD and other tedium, and he moved on.  Bitcoin is *just* mature enough for certain types of Wall St. style investors to dip their toes into it and altcoins are not really there yet, and I'm sure he's well aware of this and had no intention of marketing NAUT to his clientele this soon even if POS had turned out to be easier to implement. 

In time his clients will be asking him about what crypto they should invest in and by that point he'll have the bugs ironed out of Nautilus and he'll hand it do them.  Much easier to sell to a market that comes to you because they see all the big players (from his clients' perspective), rather than try selling it to a market who doesn't even really understand what the hell cryptocurrency even is yet. 

Make sense?

This makes sense to me, as did your previous post - you seem to be one of the few here not just spewing odd theories or bile.  Thanks!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 05:05:20 PM

This makes sense to me, as did your previous post - you seem to be one of the few here not just spewing odd theories or bile.  Thanks!

I think I'm one of the other smart ones here.  Too.

Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: