Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:52:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901793 times)
purplejaguar

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:18:20 PM

I don't have to call the SEC because it is not (yet) regulated so what in the real world is obvious and punishable insider trading, in crypto not only is not penalized but considered normal, acceptable behavior by the likes of you and others. That's why the sheriff is coming to town mand you and other will soon learn a hard lesson in the most elemental ethics. The hard way, of course.

Once again for the ignorants: You can do with your coins whatever you want, sell them to whomever or throw them away if you like. On a regulated market though, IF YOU ARE AN INSIDER, you simply can NOT. It is ILLEGAL and punishable with jail. Get it now?

Since I am such an ignorant, I will gladly acknowledge you are right if you can prove it. So far I have seen no merit to your argument that what jyap did in the post you linked to constitutes insider trading. Please provide links/definitions to back up your claims. Additionally please show how jyap and/or CryptoCayce benefited from this 'insider trading'. Here is the SEC's page on insider trading to start you off. http://www.sec.gov/answers/insider.htm

Gladly. If Julian would have wanted to purchase 1.5 million pink in the marketplace, his orders, to be fulfilled, would have created an increase in the price by themselves. It other words, he would have had to buy probably the entire book, or at least a significant part of it (I take you know what the "book" is?), therefore paying significantly more than he paid CryptoCayce for it. That's the way HE profited. CryptoCayce profited, conversely, because if he would have sold those 1.5 million pink in the market the opposite effect would have occurred and he wouldn't have obtained even remotely close to the "market price" he got from Julian. Since it was Julian buying and Cayce was not supposed to DUMP -it's called dump when devs sell their coins-, the market price of pink would have increased as a consequence of Julian's buy, therefore not only he benefited, not only Cayce benefited, but also ALL pink investors lost value on their investment due to that particular backroom operation. That is ILLEGAL INSIDER TRADING in the real world. And is punishable with jail and extremely high fines.

I have explained the a to z of how that is unethical on any perspective and illegal in the real world one. Now it is up to you to choose to believe what better suit your interests. It won't change the facts of what took place one bit.

Just as I thought...this is not insider trading. This is off exchange trading aka aver the counter trading in the financial world. Im sorry barabbas, but your claim is utterly ridiculous.

Coins dont have to be purchased/sold on an exchange. For that matter neither do stocks/bonds.

And you, AGAIN, choose to miss the point. CHOOSE... The difference between insider illegal trading and trading "over the counter" or in any other fashioon is that INSIDERS, are not legally allowed to do ANY SELLING which is not transparent and within the strict windows set. The cannot sell, period, when they want but only when they are allowed, regardless what the market price is. And they have to notify their intention to sell well in advance of such window periods.

Non insiders can, of course, as stated several times before, sell their investments when where and to whomk they choose. But INSIDERS can NOT.

Now back to choose whatever seudo reality you seem fit.

Strange then that you would have been so fond of the Breakout Gaming ICO...or have you changed your mind on that? Arent ICOs/ITOs/crowdsales just insiders selling coins over the counter, when not on an exchange?

Again..your argument has no merit in my view at all. There are real scams in crypto...what you described is not one of them IMO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:30:05 PM

I don't have to call the SEC because it is not (yet) regulated so what in the real world is obvious and punishable insider trading, in crypto not only is not penalized but considered normal, acceptable behavior by the likes of you and others. That's why the sheriff is coming to town mand you and other will soon learn a hard lesson in the most elemental ethics. The hard way, of course.

Once again for the ignorants: You can do with your coins whatever you want, sell them to whomever or throw them away if you like. On a regulated market though, IF YOU ARE AN INSIDER, you simply can NOT. It is ILLEGAL and punishable with jail. Get it now?

Since I am such an ignorant, I will gladly acknowledge you are right if you can prove it. So far I have seen no merit to your argument that what jyap did in the post you linked to constitutes insider trading. Please provide links/definitions to back up your claims. Additionally please show how jyap and/or CryptoCayce benefited from this 'insider trading'. Here is the SEC's page on insider trading to start you off. http://www.sec.gov/answers/insider.htm

Gladly. If Julian would have wanted to purchase 1.5 million pink in the marketplace, his orders, to be fulfilled, would have created an increase in the price by themselves. It other words, he would have had to buy probably the entire book, or at least a significant part of it (I take you know what the "book" is?), therefore paying significantly more than he paid CryptoCayce for it. That's the way HE profited. CryptoCayce profited, conversely, because if he would have sold those 1.5 million pink in the market the opposite effect would have occurred and he wouldn't have obtained even remotely close to the "market price" he got from Julian. Since it was Julian buying and Cayce was not supposed to DUMP -it's called dump when devs sell their coins-, the market price of pink would have increased as a consequence of Julian's buy, therefore not only he benefited, not only Cayce benefited, but also ALL pink investors lost value on their investment due to that particular backroom operation. That is ILLEGAL INSIDER TRADING in the real world. And is punishable with jail and extremely high fines.

I have explained the a to z of how that is unethical on any perspective and illegal in the real world one. Now it is up to you to choose to believe what better suit your interests. It won't change the facts of what took place one bit.

Just as I thought...this is not insider trading. This is off exchange trading aka aver the counter trading in the financial world. Im sorry barabbas, but your claim is utterly ridiculous.

Coins dont have to be purchased/sold on an exchange. For that matter neither do stocks/bonds.

And you, AGAIN, choose to miss the point. CHOOSE... The difference between insider illegal trading and trading "over the counter" or in any other fashioon is that INSIDERS, are not legally allowed to do ANY SELLING which is not transparent and within the strict windows set. The cannot sell, period, when they want but only when they are allowed, regardless what the market price is. And they have to notify their intention to sell well in advance of such window periods.

Non insiders can, of course, as stated several times before, sell their investments when where and to whomk they choose. But INSIDERS can NOT.

Strange then that you would have been so fond of the Breakout Gaming ICO...or have you changed your mind on that? Arent ICOs/ITOs/crowdsales just insiders selling coins over the counter, when not on an exchange?

Again..your argument has no merit in my view at all. There are real scams in crypto...what you described is not one of them IMO.

Regarding BRO I still believe -and posted to that effect- it is a great idea for a crypto ... terribly badly executed. As far as ICOs, ITOs... whatever, being insider trading, you just refuse to see reality. They are Venture Capital rising, instead, which is a very different kind of deal altogether, buty I will not abound on it any more since it, obviously, serves no purpose.

What I described is what it is, no more no less. I haven't called it scam at any point. Just unethical behavior which is illegal in the real world. You put the rest, not me.

And the markets are rendering a very clear verdict on it too.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:30:57 PM

Gladly. If Julia would have wanted to purchase 1.5 million pink in the marketplace, his orders, to be fulfilled, would have created an increase in the price by themselves.

Thats so dumb!!!! So basically your saying the federal government is committing insider trading due to the auctioning of SR coins?

“This sealed bid auction is for a portion of the bitcoins contained in wallet files that resided on certain computer hardware belonging to Ross William Ulbricht, that were seized on or about October 24, 2013.”

http://www.coindesk.com/us-marshals-auction-50000-bitcoins-seized-ross-ulbricht/

No. You are dumb in pretending such correlation. The federal government regularly auctions off all kind of items and commodities it seizes from delinquents.
I know you understand clearly the differences, it just doesn't suit your personal agenda as a NAUT bagholder, that's all.

Otherwise, I don't imply anything. I state facts. It's up to you to make of them whatever implications better suit you.

As for reputation, in a world where investments go solely on reputation (i.e Supernet, Ethereum...) the reputation of Julian Yap seems to be doing quite a number on NAUT's price, don't you think?

You spread lies. You spread false accusations.

You hide behind a pseudonym "barabbas".

You are a coward.

You have a bad reputation.

You contribute nothing positive to society or crypto.

The world is better off without you.

These are facts.

Those are not facts, that is just your very partial opinion.

And I never, ever lie. Ever. As you well know.

Exactly what "lies" I spread? Isn't it YOU posting that you bought directly from Cayce 1 million PINK? I just quoted you. And gave you the benefit of the doubt assuming you were not lying, just forgetful. But it was a LIE. YOUR LIE. Proven. Demonstrated. In your very own words. In writing. Who spread lies?
delong

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:34:05 PM

barabbas, you are a pure cancer to this thread, i think that is a fairly uncontroversial thing to say, given the responses to your perseveration.  and you won't even address the very reasonable jyap's most recent post, choosing instead to fire away at semantic arguments about what is and isn't insider trading...

so why not just let it go, and go play somewhere else?  it seems obvious you're just looking to get into arguments for self-amusement/aggrandizement, so can you just be merciful and do it elsewhere so i and others don't have to read your boring screeds?  maybe head over and irritate the BYC folks at coinblab... thanks!
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:40:27 PM

If people want to moderate this thread that's fine by me.

I remember Barrabas plugging brocoin, I think it was on the VRC thread which he turned to complete shit.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
folhowk

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:46:25 PM

How is Bryce Weiner not facing charges from the SEC at this point?  Weiner and Bitsta are con-men and should be charged as such
folhowk

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:50:07 PM

I will no longer be addressing posts from the fear monger "Barabbas" who enjoys nothing more than to fuck up unmoderated Bitcoin Talk forum threads which his cancerous talk and false accusations.

He has nothing positive to contribute to society and I feel sorry for him.

It is up to each and every one of you to help build this new world of cryptocurrencies.  You can be a part of the solution.  Consider your role in the ecosystem.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Thanks,
Julian

Why does this coin need to be attached to the scourge of the Coin Markets Cartel?  If you don't know Jyap is the founder and creator of $JBS formerly known as Coin Markets Coin and hidden under the guise of "Jumbucks". You guys have spent nearly 6 months manipulating Naut, it's ridiculous BK tolerates this.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:51:01 PM

barabbas, you are a pure cancer to this thread, i think that is a fairly uncontroversial thing to say, given the responses to your perseveration.  and you won't even address the very reasonable jyap's most recent post, choosing instead to fire away at semantic arguments about what is and isn't insider trading...

so why not just let it go, and go play somewhere else?  it seems obvious you're just looking to get into arguments for self-amusement/aggrandizement, so can you just be merciful and do it elsewhere so i and others don't have to read your boring screeds?  maybe head over and irritate the BYC folks at coinblab... thanks!

Sorry for some reason -and there's a very solid reason for I don't have anyone on ignore that I remember-, I had you on ignore...

I can't leave the thread, you see I recently invested in NAUT and I am trying to defend my investment. You see, the reason I invested in NAUT is because I expected BK to find some solid solution to a problem (POS) that every single shit coin out there has solved before launching, every single one. So I figured he would solve it in a snap and since the price had gone down way more than I had ever expected, even in the worst of circumstances, I figured it would be a not too risky investment at these levels.

But enough of my reasons. The project, I feel, should be pole position for upcoming regulation and not very much is needed, in my view, to achieve that status on a solid base, but SOME actions are indeed required. Getting the "help", voluntary or otherwise, of Julian Yap is the solution? It doesn't seem so. The markets don't think so, so how wise is it? Does BK even care at this point? Those are the relevant questions investors should be posting, rather than attacking the messenger...

Oh, wait, that would be in a world of common sense and basic intelligence, sorry for a moment I deluded myself believing I was in such a world... I know much better, though.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:52:15 PM

I will no longer be addressing posts from the fear monger "Barabbas" who enjoys nothing more than to fuck up unmoderated Bitcoin Talk forum threads which his cancerous talk and false accusations.

It is up to each and every one of you to help build this new world of cryptocurrencies.  You can be a part of the solution.  Consider your role in the ecosystem.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Thanks,
Julian

I couldn't agree more.
folhowk

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:54:02 PM

Sorry for some reason -and there's a very solid reason for I don't have anyone on ignore that I remember-, I had you on ignore...

I can't leave the thread, you see I recently invested in NAUT and I am trying to defend my investment. You see, the reason I invested in NAUT is because I expected BK to find some solid solution to a problem (POS) that every single shit coin out there has solved before launching, every single one. So I figured he would solve it in a snap and since the price had gone down way more than I had ever expected, even in the worst of circumstances, I figured it would be a not too risky investment at these levels.

But enough of my reasons. The project, I feel, should be pole position for upcoming regulation and not very much is needed, in my view, to achieve that status on a solid base, but SOME actions are indeed required. Getting the "help", voluntary or otherwise, of Julian Yap is the solution? It doesn't seem so. The markets don't think so, so how wise is it? Does BK even care at this point? Those are the relevant questions investors should be posting, rather than attacking the messenger...

Oh, wait, that would be in a world of common sense and basic intelligence, sorry for a moment I deluded myself believing I was in such a world... I know much better, though.

Agreed.  I'm scared to see the fate of Naut once BK is done selling his book.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:55:07 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2014, 07:06:14 PM by barabbas

How is Bryce Weiner not facing charges from the SEC at this point?  Weiner and Bitsta are con-men and should be charged as such

How can you say that? They were just "helping" you know? (tongue firmly pressed against the cheek...)

And, by the way, if I -or anyone else- would have pointed out the shortcomings of such "helpers" both at the time, you can be 110% sure the  same "infantry" that is vocal here against the messenger would have duplicated, exactly and literally, the shouts.

It is indeed quite funny.
IncreaseMyT

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 06:56:07 PM

Gladly. If Julia would have wanted to purchase 1.5 million pink in the marketplace, his orders, to be fulfilled, would have created an increase in the price by themselves.

Thats so dumb!!!! So basically your saying the federal government is committing insider trading due to the auctioning of SR coins?

“This sealed bid auction is for a portion of the bitcoins contained in wallet files that resided on certain computer hardware belonging to Ross William Ulbricht, that were seized on or about October 24, 2013.”

http://www.coindesk.com/us-marshals-auction-50000-bitcoins-seized-ross-ulbricht/

No. You are dumb in pretending such correlation. The federal government regularly auctions off all kind of items and commodities it seizes from delinquents.
I know you understand clearly the differences, it just doesn't suit your personal agenda as a NAUT bagholder, that's all.

Otherwise, I don't imply anything. I state facts. It's up to you to make of them whatever implications better suit you.

As for reputation, in a world where investments go solely on reputation (i.e Supernet, Ethereum...) the reputation of Julian Yap seems to be doing quite a number on NAUT's price, don't you think?

Nope sorry I do not separate myself from our government.  If they can auction off coins why can't I?  If I have to go to an exchange to sell my coins (which is totally idiotic in a peer to peer market) then why shouldn't they have to do the same?

There is no reason they should have an exception.

Besides as I have already pointed out the whole idea of crypto currency is to exchange between peers.  Feds have already said its property, so your telling me I am not allowed to sell my car outside of a dealership?

Now if there were some promises tied with the exchange of coins in order to manipulate the market that would be different, but then you would be making some pretty big accusation on a coin where the entire market cap is $136k.  Its rather dumb.

So the price of Naut is going down because of Jyap?  Its not going down because the POS promise is super delayed?

Speaking of POS I hope we are still doing it, there are a lot of problems with POW and some think POS will not work but I think it will.  It just has so many advantages.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:01:04 PM

Now you've done it... the charge will include you in no uncertain terms. The shouts for moderated forum will mount heavily... and the result will be equal, or worse, than they were for PINk and BC  -which has reopen the old one, what an irony...-. Either way, chickens will come home to roost eventually and also eventually, rats will start jumping ship soon enough.

As for BK, I believe it is very much in his interest to really find an efficient solution in NAUT before any backlash affects not just his book sales but his reputation in the real world. It isn't an easy position he has locked himself in, indeed.
delong

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:08:14 PM

oh, you ignored me... it was probably this excerpt from a post i made here in july, which i stand by:

"- barabbas' pedantic and sometimes condescending writing style is extremely off-putting and obnoxious."

look - no one believes that you "recently invested in NAUT" and are trying to defend your investment with this didactic circlejerking that you've done on numerous other BCT threads.  it's a laughable premise that you are interested in doing anything but pulling people into your little rabbithole of self-congratulatory promenading - it's totally fine that you want to flaunt your <slightly> above-average vocabulary and your apparently well above average ability to only see your view as being the correct one, but can you find a place to do it that's not here? 

please, just go elsewhere and stop the pollution.  no one is interested in doing anything but strongly disagreeing with you (at best).  i've seen you do this in so many forums, and it brings me down to even acknowledge your presence here.  maybe you and folhowk can start a new NAUT thread and circlejerk each other about "insider trading" and "cartels" and other such nonsense.

i can and will ignore you, which is an obvious band-aid for me, but i feel bad for the other folks stumbling into this thread and finding you and your tired, recycled, cancerous, stubborn screeds here.  kthxbye
delong

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:18:19 PM

As for BK, I believe it is very much in his interest to really find an efficient solution in NAUT before any backlash affects not just his book sales but his reputation in the real world. It isn't an easy position he has locked himself in, indeed.

and you are so concerned... why? 

and what a pretentious writing style:  "It isn't an easy position he has locked himself in, indeed."

you write in the style of a hack-y book or music critic.  maybe go over and shop your wares at Pitchfork, i bet you would write some amazingly overwrought music reviews.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:23:42 PM

and you are so concerned... why? 

and what a pretentious writing style:  "It isn't an easy position he has locked himself in, indeed."

you write in the style of a hack-y book or music critic.  maybe go over and shop your wares at Pitchfork, i bet you would write some amazingly overwrought music reviews.

Music, really? Humm, interesting thought... indeed.

As for me concerned about BK? Nah, just worried about my modest investment -yep, that one that you don't believe in, in spite of how easy it is to prove otherwise- and rationalizing why BK cannot afford to let it die without giving it a real fight.

I understand your feelings as a crusader, I do. But as a close substitute, I firmly encourage you to just ignore me. For the sake of efficiency. I promise I will do the same, fair deal?
delong

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:25:35 PM

Thanks,
Julian

Why does this coin need to be attached to the scourge of the Coin Markets Cartel?  If you don't know Jyap is the founder and creator of $JBS formerly known as Coin Markets Coin and hidden under the guise of "Jumbucks". You guys have spent nearly 6 months manipulating Naut, it's ridiculous BK tolerates this.

Is this a joke?  Does anyone honestly believe there is a cartel?  What is this place?
chocobo

Activity: 540

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:26:36 PM

Now you've done it... the charge will include you in no uncertain terms. The shouts for moderated forum will mount heavily... and the result will be equal, or worse, than they were for PINk and BC  -which has reopen the old one, what an irony...-. Either way, chickens will come home to roost eventually and also eventually, rats will start jumping ship soon enough.

Every thread I see you in you just bitch your heart out. One or two threads/coins, I might believe that you are actually afraid/concerned. But its clear you are FUDing for cheap NAUT. If you are so concerned please dump your NAUT I will buy it all.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:32:22 PM

Agreed.  I'm scared to see the fate of Naut once BK is done selling his book.

Every thread I see you in you just bitch your heart out. One or two threads/coins, I might believe that you are actually afraid/concerned. But its clear you are FUDing for cheap NAUT. If you are so concerned please dump your NAUT I will buy it all.

I cannot choose for you what you so peculiarly and selectively choose to read.

As for being concerned, that doesn't mean I don't believe the path can be reversed. As a matter of fact the reason for my investment is precisely based on my belief that it can. And will. I just question -exactly like I would have questioned Weiner and Bitsta months ago-, if Julian Yap can be the engine for the turnaround. The markets obviously believe he's not. And, now, so do I, that's all.

Your offer to buy my modest investment is duly appreciated... and re-directed towards the current market. It would do a lot of good since there don't seem to be a lot of buyers.

Oh and it is "question" and "expose facts", not "bitching", for your further information.
chocobo

Activity: 540

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:42:07 PM

Agreed.  I'm scared to see the fate of Naut once BK is done selling his book.

I cannot choose for you what you so peculiarly and selectively choose to read.

As for being concerned, that doesn't mean I don't believe the path can be reversed. As a matter of fact the reason for my investment is precisely based on my belief that it can. And will. I just question -exactly like I would have questioned Weiner and Bitsta months ago-, if Julian Yap can be the engine for the turnaround. The markets obviously believe he's not. And, now, so do I, that's all.

Your offer to buy my modest investment is duly appreciated... and re-directed towards the current market. It would do a lot of good since there don't seem to be a lot of buyers.

Oh and it is "question" and "expose facts", not "bitching", for your further information.

I didn't even look at your post. This is all from memory. I have yet to see you "expose facts" here. Please do though. Have you ever heard the story of the girl who cried wolf? You are that girl, when you actually find something fishy no one will believe you because every other time you played detective it was just fake FUD.
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: