Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:30:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARE YOU A COINTERRA BURN VICTIM ?  (Read 6491 times)
COINTERRA REFUND US NOW (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:26:38 AM

SEND YOUR STORY TO THE MEDIA

http://www.infowars.com/support-tickets/

Bloomberg
CNN
FOX
YOUTUBE your story

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 06:49:52 AM

So you've made this account only to complain about Cointerra.
And no, I'm not a burn victim.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
doof

Activity: 765
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 07:26:06 AM

No, but I am getting a refund from Bitmine.ch
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:51:08 AM

I am an Alex Jones victim
Sindelar1938

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:34:46 PM

How were you burned by them?

paulhunter

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:41:08 AM

SEND YOUR STORY TO THE MEDIA

http://www.infowars.com/support-tickets/

Bloomberg
CNN
FOX
YOUTUBE your story

Welcome back Eduardo.  We missed you!
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:47:18 AM

I heard that cointerra are scammers but never used them thought , and probably will never use, feel sorry for those who got scammed.
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:54:33 AM

And when I was telling people not to participate in auctions with cointerra miners that are not yet produced people would told me to fuck off and mind my own businesses!

Let the cry start!

And never pay for something that doesn't exists!

It's simple!

you pay for something to be created -> something goes wrong in the creation process -> need more funds -> no new preorders -> work stagnation -> delay product selling date -> the seller runs away with the money

this if we assume people actually tried to make something

if the seller is just a scammer he only does first and last step!

sorry for your loss guys but don't be DUMB next time!

Space for rent if its still trending
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 10:55:16 AM

I heard that cointerra are scammers but never used them thought , and probably will never use, feel sorry for those who got scammed.
People are way too ignorant. This is why they end up in many scams that are on the internet. They should have done their proper research on time and stayed away.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
harkonnen

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:02:05 AM

I don't understand why people think CoinTerra is scammer. There are one of very few legit company in bitcoin market.
aerobatic

Activity: 702

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:20:24 AM

I don't understand why people think CoinTerra is scammer. There are one of very few legit company in bitcoin market.

agreed, cointerra is not a scam!  their systems are powering 15% of the mining network right now from thousands of miners they've supplied to customers (like me) over the last few months.

cointerra may well be the third or fourth largest producer of bitcoin mining equipment in the world (after bitfury, kncminer and antminer).  this is definitely not a scam company!   the scam companies sell pre-orders and have little intention of shipping, or instead make people wait many months before delivery.

i've received a lot of miners from them as well as other companies.   some of my cointerra miners have been running more than 60-90 days.

why do the people who say its a scam or who are trying to call for 'burn victims'  only seem too have one post...?

-- Jez
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 11:39:03 AM

agreed, cointerra is not a scam!  their systems are powering 15% of the mining network right now from thousands of miners they've supplied to customers (like me) over the last few months.

cointerra may well be the third or fourth largest producer of bitcoin mining equipment in the world (after bitfury, kncminer and antminer).  this is definitely not a scam company!   the scam companies sell pre-orders and have little intention of shipping, or instead make people wait many months before delivery.

i've received a lot of miners from them as well as other companies.   some of my cointerra miners have been running more than 60-90 days.

why do the people who say its a scam or who are trying to call for 'burn victims'  only seem too have one post...?

-- Jez

Then what are they talking about?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
aerobatic

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:57:25 PM

Then what are they talking about?

looks to be some combination of competitors or fanboys trying to trash 'the competition'.  even if some of the scam accusations are from current or former customers it doesn't make cointerra a scam.  scam has a specific meaning being akin to a 'con'. scam companies don't or haven't shipped, or delay shipments indefinitely. - whereas cointerra has shipped all their pre-orders (in most cases, within a few weeks of the due date and most of them in the actual month they were due and in some cases earlier than expected - and now sells from stock.  that isn't the definition of a scam company no matter which way the word scam can be stretched.

can't compare them with other companies that customers are right in calling scams because they sold preorders and promised dates that they are nowhere close to achieving, and in many cases didn't ship systems to customers.  some keep playing the shell game (bitmine, hashfast, butterflylabs).  these companies are months, and in some cases as much as 6 months late in deliveries.   heck, even kncminer isn't as stellar as it once was (read their forums for more details).
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 01:24:02 PM

Well I agree customers in the first few batches may have been screwed they are by no means a scam company, I have 9 myself and they are solid, I will say that their RMA process is weak at best so as long as you don't need a warranty repair it's good..

In short somewhat problematic and poor support, yes.. A scam, definitely not..

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
Aurum

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

dfgfdgfdg

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 03:20:30 PM

-- Jez

CoinTerra makes a very unreliable low-quality product that is extremely overpriced. Their warranty is a joke. My TerraMiner IV did not even last 2 weeks before dying.

ghghghfgh
CurcO

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:12:21 PM

I have a Class Action Filled against CT, their equipment is sucks and has engineering  flaws that don't allow the miner to maintenance the equipment without void their warranty .
aerobatic

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:42:01 PM

I have a Class Action Filled against CT, their equipment is sucks and has engineering  flaws that don't allow the miner to maintenance the equipment without void their warranty .

there are no user serviceable parts inside your system which is why they dont want you to open it up.  there's powerful electronics in there... running at high currents  - do the math if you dont believe me - (2100 watts at 0.7 volts = 3000 amps!) - ok, i simplified, and its less watts devoted to the asics and some go to the fans and cooling system, but still, there's some huge amperage in there and you shouldnt open it up.

you cant sue them because they wont let you open it up, as you risk electrocuting yourself.  its not a feeble battery powered device and you shouldnt go poking around in there as it wasnt built to be tinkered with.

sorry you think it sucks, but its a powerful miner and in use by plenty of people (most of whom probably dont think it sucks).  if you're having problems suggest contacting their support team and see if they cant help you.
Mattster28

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:09:53 PM

there are no user serviceable parts inside your system which is why they dont want you to open it up.  there's powerful electronics in there... running at high currents  - do the math if you dont believe me - (2100 watts at 0.7 volts = 3000 amps!) - ok, i simplified, and its less watts devoted to the asics and some go to the fans and cooling system, but still, there's some huge amperage in there and you shouldnt open it up.

you cant sue them because they wont let you open it up, as you risk electrocuting yourself.  its not a feeble battery powered device and you shouldnt go poking around in there as it wasnt built to be tinkered with.

sorry you think it sucks, but its a powerful miner and in use by plenty of people (most of whom probably dont think it sucks).  if you're having problems suggest contacting their support team and see if they cant help you.

I agree with you about the people should not be poking around in these units. BUT, by not being able to open these to clean them there is no way to get the lint out that builds up on the radiators which in turn will cause temps to rise.
cxz

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:37:12 PM

the people above saying cointerra isn't a scam are not entirly correct....

I have ordered from them and place my order in early December, i requested a refund when they announced performance issues and the cost to run these machines.

They told me my refund request has been submitted..... and now continue to ignore every message that i have sent them since.

So as a result i have no miner and no refund.

If this means ive not been scammed then can somebody please explain what has happened. Because i certainly feel at this moment in time i have been SCAMMED out of my hard earned savings.

They don't even have the decency to respond to my pleas for my refund.

i'm now left penniless with no miner, how can you lot claim this is a legit company?

in my eyes legit companies reply to their customers messages.

All i want is a refund, it's not much to ask since their misrepresented sales tatics are illegal.

If my advice counts for anything, STAY AWAY FROM COINTERRA

cointerra

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 08:42:28 PM

CoinTerra strives to provide accurate and timely customer service. When possible we also connect with customers who are experiencing issues directly through PM here on bitcointalk.org, and will continue to reach out to ensure that all customers are given the support that they deserve.

Very Best,
Team CoinTerra

www.cointerra.com - Professional grade Bitcoin mining equipment.
If you have any questions for us, we're happy to help at info (at) cointerra (dot) com
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: